Options
2»

Comments

• meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    lanie940 said:

Thanks, At least I have some
    Thanks, At least I have some color in my cheeks, I had been looking really pale! I'm feeling a bit better and getting back some strenght.

I am glad you are feeling a
    I am glad you are feeling a little better, i miss you in chat. Good luck with the rest of the rads. If your food tastes like metal, use plastic forks and knives. I have heard that helps. Hope you are feeling better for the Holidays. I am on vacation next week so i will be around alot more. I just have a little shopping to do, and wrap presents. talk to you later. Oh yeah, i do hear messy weather next week. yikes.
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Lanie...
    Sorry you have been in the hospital. Glad that they have a diagnosis for you so now you can move forward. What a year this has been for you. Aren't you glad 2010 is right around the corner? Better times are coming.

Love and light,
    Vicki
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Aw, dearheart....sorry to hear...
    But, you DO still have a future! And, it's great that they found it!

I know, I know...sounds trite...but, I am living with lactose intollerance caused by the chemo from both my rectal and breast cancer...I sigh each time I pass the ice cream section of the market. And, I can no longer eat popcorn...to use my surgeons' words "It's like eating ground glass"(I have a new plumbing system, thanks to the rectal cancer). And I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVED popcorn!!!

A tip: Everyone tries to give me 'helpful' suggestions as to how I can still eat milk products, but none have worked. I want to scream "No, thanks" at them, because I know I'll end up on the pot...but I just smile, thank them, and say "I will try that in the future, but tonight is so special being with you all, I don't want to risk it".

Thanks for the info, I know someone will read your wise words, and go to the doctor because they have the same symptoms...

Hugs, Kathi
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    lanie940 said:

YEAH, Yes, I start my
    YEAH, Yes, I start my "boosts" today!.Only 5 more RADS and I'm done! now to get over the sore butt from the hemmorids from pooping so much with this Celiac! ARRGH! the prednisone makes all my food tast the same, basically kinda like metal!

Almost done Lanie! Glad you
    Almost done Lanie! Glad you are feeling somewhat better!

Angie