Options
2»

Comments

• TLG320
    TLG320 Member Posts: 167
    Options
    cmt54 said:

wow
    One day before me. I think it's in 1 Peter of the Bible it say's "for you know your brothers all over the world are going through the same sufferings as you" (close to that), and now I am sharing all of this with people who truly are going through it. I already feel so connected to ya'll.
    So your husband feeling OK as far as moving and such? I feel better today, physically and emotionally. I think my binder they gave me is harder to give up than the meds! Boy do I feel strange when I take it off. LOL
    Thank you for connecting and please keep me up dated.
    Claudia

Thank you for sharing the verse!
    Hi Claudia,

I appreciate the verse you shared - it really does encourage me to know that there are so many others who are going through this and have gone through it and beaten it!

My husband is actually doing really well! He's been walking several miles a day since Monday - 4 today! His diet is pretty much back to normal although we're still taking it easy on the raw veggies and not eating anything too fatty or greasy. He was quite eager to take the binder off! As a matter of fact, it gave him a rash so the day he was discharged his surgeon took it off of him and said to take benadryl to help with the rash. He's had it off since then (Saturday the 14th), but did say that it felt really strange when they took it off. His rash has all but disappeared now. We're going back to the surgeon on Tuesday to have his stitch removed (only one - the rest were disolvable).

I hope you have a great day and a nice weekend! We'll chat soon!
    Tashina