Options
13»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    RE said:

LOL
    Marcia, why do you think I have a hat on.....I was a bald baby!!!

RE

Re,
    That picture is just so absolutely adorable. I love it.
    Stef
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    RE said:

LOL
    Marcia, why do you think I have a hat on.....I was a bald baby!!!

RE

That is precious! You look like one grumpy little guitar player! Was that taken in Hawaii? LOL. Love it.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options

I can't get my photo to
    I can't get my photo to change. I'll try again later.

Nevermind
    There it is. I am the dark haired one. The blonde is my older sister.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

If you can't see the new image after you added it, try clicking on the 'refresh' button.

Note to all babies posted: Why does everyone have more hair than me!

Because I bet you are a cute
    Because I bet you are a cute blonde today!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    TJ
    What an awesome idea! Thank you for the idea and spreading the joy! Such a blast from the past too! There are some absolutely adorable pics on here! This one of me-I was 2 & decided to eat dirt at my Aunt's wedding reception.
    Cathy
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    You gals are soooooo adorable!!!
    Seriously, I don't have any baby pics...well, maybe I can ask my mom...but, I looked pretty much the same as I did without hair...so, here's a pic of that...

Hugs, Kathi
  • Maize
    Maize Member Posts: 76
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

I Don't have any
    Baby Pics........I'll email my mum and dad............

Me either, but
    I have a Min Pin;0
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

That is precious! You look like one grumpy little guitar player! Was that taken in Hawaii? LOL. Love it.

Sure was!
    Yes Mimi it was taken in Hawaii, my dad was stationed there when I was 6 wks till I was 3. Went back wehn I was 8 or 9 till I was 11. Love it there, its like home to me, lots of great memories.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Elizarose and Cat
    You are

Elizarose and Cat

You are both so cute. This is fun. For those that aren't seeing the pictures, try hitting the refresh button. I didn't see them at first. Then I left and came back and only Mimi's was there. Now I have them all.
    Stef

thanks Stef
    when are you posting yours?

=^..^=
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    KathiM said:

You gals are soooooo adorable!!!
    Seriously, I don't have any baby pics...well, maybe I can ask my mom...but, I looked pretty much the same as I did without hair...so, here's a pic of that...

Hugs, Kathi

I am so happy that everyone
    I am so happy that everyone is enjoying this. I think happy chalenges are a good thing so now i am going to see what else i can come up with.
    You all look wonderfull, I can hear the ooooo's and ahhhhhh's from around the world loud and clear.
    tj
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

I am so happy that everyone
    I am so happy that everyone is enjoying this. I think happy chalenges are a good thing so now i am going to see what else i can come up with.
    You all look wonderfull, I can hear the ooooo's and ahhhhhh's from around the world loud and clear.
    tj

I thought this was great
    I thought this was great TJHAY. Maybe we could do teen years. Since we are all different ages it could be not only fun but funny. I would have to find my box of old photos but I have one from my teens with a bee hive hair do and heavy make up. I am fiftenn but look twelve. Or a prom picture or fancy dance from our teens. A picture when we were kids at Halloween. It's fun to see all the little kid pictures of us. My preschool was the only child one I had access to but when I find my box of photos even if we are done with this I will post one. Again this was a great idea. How about all those that received ornaments take a picture of them and post them. I still want to live vicariously.
    Stef