A fun challenge to you all

Options

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    too cute so far!
    TJ, Mimi and ElijaRose! Who knew! We are all adorable!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

too cute so far!
    TJ, Mimi and ElijaRose! Who knew! We are all adorable!

Awesome idea, TJ!
    I am just googoo-gaga-ing all over myself looking at these pictures! Omigod Mimi, I just want to pinch those adorable little cheeks...!

I don't know the first thing about scanning a photograph, so I'm in the process of negotiating with/sucking up to my girlfriend to scan one of mine in for me. Tomorrow's her birthday -- I'm afraid I may have to take her to a more expensive restauant than I had planned....:-)

Traci
  • pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Awesome idea, TJ!
    I am just googoo-gaga-ing all over myself looking at these pictures! Omigod Mimi, I just want to pinch those adorable little cheeks...!

I don't know the first thing about scanning a photograph, so I'm in the process of negotiating with/sucking up to my girlfriend to scan one of mine in for me. Tomorrow's her birthday -- I'm afraid I may have to take her to a more expensive restauant than I had planned....:-)

Traci

I'm the one on the left -
    I'm the one on the left - brown hair - me with my sister & brother :) What a fun idea !!!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    ths is great
    I lov all the picture.I WILL TRY IT TAKES ME FOR EVERTO DO THIS LOOL
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

ths is great
    I lov all the picture.I WILL TRY IT TAKES ME FOR EVERTO DO THIS LOOL

Adorable
    Great Idea! You are all adorable. I will have to dig through the box! You know the one I keep meaning to organize into computer files or scrap books. I will post one when I can. In the meantime. I am loving all of the pics. thanks
    becky
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    always said:

Adorable
    Great Idea! You are all adorable. I will have to dig through the box! You know the one I keep meaning to organize into computer files or scrap books. I will post one when I can. In the meantime. I am loving all of the pics. thanks
    becky

Wow what a great response so
    Wow what a great response so far, this is fun isn't it. Thanks everyone
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Fun! Has my picture gone through?
    Mimi

awwww
    I see you mimi and you were one adorable little one.

RE
  • RE
    Options
    Here you go!
    I have changed my photo to my 6 month old baby picture, obviously we resided in Hawaii at the time.

RE

heh can you see the photo, I have reset my laptop but I cannot see it myself yet.
  • always
    Options
    RE said:

Here you go!
    I have changed my photo to my 6 month old baby picture, obviously we resided in Hawaii at the time.

RE

heh can you see the photo, I have reset my laptop but I cannot see it myself yet.

I see it
    I was born in Honolulu...navy brat at the time
  • RE
    Options
    always said:

I see it
    I was born in Honolulu...navy brat at the time

NAVY BRAT AS WELL/DAD WAS A NAVY SEAL
    My little sister was born there when we went back for my dad's second term there. I have great memories as an 8-11 year old growning up in Hawaii. Thank you for letting me know it is showing up, I wasn't sure.

Hugs,

RE
  • always
    Options
    RE said:

NAVY BRAT AS WELL/DAD WAS A NAVY SEAL
    My little sister was born there when we went back for my dad's second term there. I have great memories as an 8-11 year old growning up in Hawaii. Thank you for letting me know it is showing up, I wasn't sure.

Hugs,

RE

you are welcome
    I remember only because of pictures. Left when I was 2. Someday I will go back. But I know it is different from the pics. I am old now! LOL
    becky
  • RE
    Options
    always said:

you are welcome
    I remember only because of pictures. Left when I was 2. Someday I will go back. But I know it is different from the pics. I am old now! LOL
    becky

GO BACK!
    Go back Becky it is still quite lovely! My husband and I have been back several times and it is still very beautiful! I hope you get there again.

RE
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Here you go!

RE

I love it, Re. It's so
    I love it, Re. It's so cute, like all the others!!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    OK you guys did it now. My
    OK you guys did it now. My sister read this thread and emailed me a baby picture. Guess I had to do it.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

OK you guys did it now. My sister read this thread and emailed me a baby picture. Guess I had to do it.

I cnat do it my printer and
    I cnat do it my printer and scanner do not work
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Marcia, I love it!! What a
    Marcia, I love it!! What a wonderful idea and everyone was sooooo cute, too! I don't have a scanner but a guy a work with is going to scan one for me. I'll get it on in the next day or so.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I can't get my photo to
    I can't get my photo to change. I'll try again later.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options

I can't get my photo to
    I can't get my photo to change. I'll try again later.

If you can't see the new image after you added it, try clicking on the 'refresh' button.

Note to all babies posted: Why does everyone have more hair than me!
  • RE
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

If you can't see the new image after you added it, try clicking on the 'refresh' button.

Note to all babies posted: Why does everyone have more hair than me!

LOL
    Marcia, why do you think I have a hat on.....I was a bald baby!!!

RE
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    RE said:

LOL
    Marcia, why do you think I have a hat on.....I was a bald baby!!!

RE

I love Babies!
    Well, if my photo goes thru you'll know that I'm dated. I'll have to find another one if this doesn't work. I hope more of you will post your pics. We did this at my office one time with no names and everyone had to guess each photo. It was so much fun.