Options
2»

Comments

• sherria49
    sherria49 Member Posts: 126
    Options
    Calleen said:

WOW
    That is such a wonderful feeling isnt it!!! I am so happy for you!!! Tears of relief are the best!!! What did they stage you at? and what did the path say besides your lymph nodes being clear??

You'll be Dancing with NED very soon!!! Enjoy your happiness this weekend and celebrate!!!

Calleen

Calleen....
    I was so elated that I had no node involvement I didn't even think to ask what stage!! And, as far as the path report fingings??? I can read each word, but when you put it all together, it might as well be Chinese. OMG, is that crazy or what? Hold on I'm calling the Dr!!!

Thanks for bringing me back down to reality!!!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    BunnyJane said:

Fabulous News!
    Glad to hear that the nodes are clear! Jane

Congrats on the clean
    Congrats on the clean nodes!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Congratulations, Sherri. I
    Congratulations, Sherri. I know you're happy!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    sherria49 said:

Calleen....
    I was so elated that I had no node involvement I didn't even think to ask what stage!! And, as far as the path report fingings??? I can read each word, but when you put it all together, it might as well be Chinese. OMG, is that crazy or what? Hold on I'm calling the Dr!!!

Thanks for bringing me back down to reality!!!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congrats!
    Feels good to let that breath out that you have been holding in all this time, doesn't it? Let us know what the Doc said! Pammy
  • sherria49
    Options
    laurissa said:

Congratulations, Sherri. I
    Congratulations, Sherri. I know you're happy!

Dr Says.............
    Very early Stage 1. He said the Onc will explain in more details. My appt is set for Monday 11/16. Wish me luck!!!

Hugzzzzzzzz
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    sherria49 said:

Dr Says.............
    Very early Stage 1. He said the Onc will explain in more details. My appt is set for Monday 11/16. Wish me luck!!!

Hugzzzzzzzz

Well
    maybe you won't need chemo... ask doc about the oncotype test. chemo also depends on the other parts of your path. like if you are er/pr positive or negitive? and your her2 is it positive or negitive? Did your Doc say anything about that part??
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    Options
    Thats great news... have to
    Thats great news... have to take those little victories in this fight

if your early stage 1 and had a double mastectomy you might not need any further treatments. keep us posted
  • sherria49
    Options
    Calleen said:

Well
    maybe you won't need chemo... ask doc about the oncotype test. chemo also depends on the other parts of your path. like if you are er/pr positive or negitive? and your her2 is it positive or negitive? Did your Doc say anything about that part??

Calleen....
    Ohhhh, yes, I am ER+ & PR+ ~ HER2 negative. Sorry wasn't thinking about that part. I knew those results prior to surgery. Is that called PRE-chemo Brain?? lol They had originally told me I was definitely getting chemo.

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • sherria49
    Options
    Calleen said:

Well

Calleen....
    Double post!! Arrrrrgh!
  • sherria49
    Options
    Calleen said:

Well

Calleen....
    WOW!!
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    sherria49 said:

Calleen....
    Ohhhh, yes, I am ER+ & PR+ ~ HER2 negative. Sorry wasn't thinking about that part. I knew those results prior to surgery. Is that called PRE-chemo Brain?? lol They had originally told me I was definitely getting chemo.

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your
    report was better than mine and I don't have to have chemo. I was stage 2a no lymph node and er/pr positive and her2 negitive. I scored a 10 on the oncotype test so that put me in a catagory that chomo would not be a real benefit for me.