Congrats!
    What a wonderful way to finish!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Paula1001 said:

Congrats!
    What a wonderful way to finish!

That is so great!
    The ending to your rads was just perfect! I could just see it in my mind. And, you deserved it! You finished rads! Congratulations Sue!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Congratulations!
    Your party sounds ... perfect ... and it made me cry too!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your experiences. It really does help your sisters who are to follow.

Party, Party, Party!!!!

So happy for you!!!! :)

Dancing to the end of rads!
    What a great ending to rads! Congrats Sue! Hope you had a great night of celebrating!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    susie09 said:

That is so great!
    The ending to your rads was just perfect! I could just see it in my mind. And, you deserved it! You finished rads! Congratulations Sue!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS Sue you did it! I am proud of you.
    hus, jackie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    rjjj said:

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS Sue you did it! I am proud of you.
    hus, jackie

Thanks!
    Thanks all! It felt so good today to not have to go get zapped! I think hubby missed our daily visits and treats afterwords. lol He said he felt kind of lost at work cause he was used to always leaving at a certain time to come get me and take me to the cancer center. AWWWWWWWW, poor hubby! :( He is the best you know!

We had a great time last night. More people showed up than expected. I guess good news travels fast. lol We had 10 friends show up for dinner, besides myself, hubby and my sister. Thank goodness the restaurant was cooperative and found us a bigger table. I was so happy. I smiled a lot and cried a lot. I never knew how emotional this whole bc "thing" can be. Finishing rads was a real tear jerker for me.

So, thanks for all of your great congrats! I needed them!

Sue :)

p.s. Hubby has a getaway celebration trip planned..I do know this, but, he isn't telling me where or when yet. grrrrrrrrrrrr lol
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Ritzy said:

Thanks!
    Thanks all! It felt so good today to not have to go get zapped! I think hubby missed our daily visits and treats afterwords. lol He said he felt kind of lost at work cause he was used to always leaving at a certain time to come get me and take me to the cancer center. AWWWWWWWW, poor hubby! :( He is the best you know!

We had a great time last night. More people showed up than expected. I guess good news travels fast. lol We had 10 friends show up for dinner, besides myself, hubby and my sister. Thank goodness the restaurant was cooperative and found us a bigger table. I was so happy. I smiled a lot and cried a lot. I never knew how emotional this whole bc "thing" can be. Finishing rads was a real tear jerker for me.

p.s. Hubby has a getaway celebration trip planned..I do know this, but, he isn't telling me where or when yet. grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Where to?
    A getaway celebration? That sounds so nice! Work on him Sue! We want to know too!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    congrats sue... that's
    congrats sue... that's awesome.. all places should be like that... I have 10 treatments left
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Way to go, Sue
    Congrats on finishing your rads!! Your post helped alot of people and you did really well getting through this part. Continue to rest up and remember to treat yourself to something special, as you do deserve it! Pammy
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    e_hope said:

congrats sue... that's
    congrats sue... that's awesome.. all places should be like that... I have 10 treatments left

Color me late my friend..
    Color me late my friend.. but here... and wanting to congratulate you on finishing rads.. I know what a road it is... just wanted you to know I haven't dropped off the planet... just too tired lately to do much more than read.. but I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you... hope you had fun celebrating with hubby and friends... again congratulations I bet it feels wonderful..

Hugs,

~T
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Akiss4me said:

Way to go, Sue
    Congrats on finishing your rads!! Your post helped alot of people and you did really well getting through this part. Continue to rest up and remember to treat yourself to something special, as you do deserve it! Pammy

Congratulations! I remember
    Congratulations! I remember that awesome feeling when I rang the bell. Good luck to you. Take care
  • Taina
    Taina Member Posts: 166
    I'm so happy for you
    Congratulations!!!!!
    I'm so proud of you.....
    Good for your husband.....
    Today was my second treatment....
    thank you for all your posting...
    May God bless you....
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    meena1 said:

Congratulations! I remember
    Congratulations! I remember that awesome feeling when I rang the bell. Good luck to you. Take care

Congrats to you!
    That was cool that your rads oncologist wanted to ring the bell for you. It sounds like you had a great team there. Congrats to you Sue on finishing! And, they dressed up for you? Some of these cancer center's have the greatest people and it looks like you had one of them. Still get lots of rest and use your creams.

Leeza
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Taina said:

I'm so happy for you
    Congratulations!!!!!
    I'm so proud of you.....
    May God bless you....

CELEBRATE!
    Sue, you DID it! You got thru rads! And, you got a party and a big smoocher from your hubby too. You deserved it! I hope you get to go on a great trip, and, I have a feeling that you will with your husband in charge. I hope you enjoy all of your free time now!

Kristin ♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Taina said:

I'm so happy for you
    Congratulations!!!!!
    I'm so proud of you.....
    May God bless you....

Good luck to you too Taina!
    Taina, good luck with your rads! Lots of us here will help you with questions and support! All you have to do is ask! I love your pic!

♥ Noel
  • Ritzy
    Taina said:

I'm so happy for you
    Congratulations!!!!!
    I'm so proud of you.....
    May God bless you....

Zapping already?
    Hey Taina! Hope all is going well with your rads! If I can help you in anyway, just let me know. I pray that you will sail thru rads with no problems!

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Wow!
    Your last day sounds wonderful and celebratory -- like the climatic scene in a movie. Congratulations! How awesome to be done with rads. Hope you celebrated big!

Mimi
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    mimivac said:

Wow!
    Your last day sounds wonderful and celebratory -- like the climatic scene in a movie. Congratulations! How awesome to be done with rads. Hope you celebrated big!

Mimi

WHOOP WHOOP!!!
    You go girl! CONGRATS

laura
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Ritzy said:

Thanks!

Congratulations!!! I think a
    Congratulations!!! I think a celebration trip you deserve! Tell your husband you are going with NED! hee hee.
  • Ritzy
    Marcia527 said:

Congratulations!!! I think a
    Congratulations!!! I think a celebration trip you deserve! Tell your husband you are going with NED! hee hee.

Marcia
    LOL Marcia! I not only think, I know too that I deserve a celebration trip. He has it planned like I said. He just isn't telling me yet and it is driving me nutssssssssss! Well, more nuts. hehe And, I am going to go with NED! But, you know what? Hubby is happy about that! HAHAHA!

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    taleena said:

Color me late my friend..
    Color me late my friend.. but here... and wanting to congratulate you on finishing rads.. I know what a road it is... just wanted you to know I haven't dropped off the planet... just too tired lately to do much more than read.. but I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you... hope you had fun celebrating with hubby and friends... again congratulations I bet it feels wonderful..

Hugs,

~T

Taleena
    Hoping you are hanging in there and getting your rest. We understand if you are just reading. Know that we keep you in our prayers and want you to take care of yourself foremost!! Hugs and smiles. Pammy