Update on Casey

2»

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member

Thanks everyone. During the
    Thanks everyone. During the night last night there was a setback, as Casey stopped breathing due to reflux that caught in his windpipe. The nursing staff managed to clear his airway, and he is fine, but that means that he is still in the hospital for another few days. They are thinking it is reflux, and say that medication will help to clear this up, and if not, then surgery. Such a little guy to be going through all of this, but I know that he will be okay. The prayers have worked so far, so keep them up. Hugs.

Judy

prayers for Casey
    sorry for the setback Judy, but he sounds like a fighter, and this too will pass.
    Will be adding him to my prayers.
    Cat
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763

Thanks everyone. During the
    Thanks everyone. During the night last night there was a setback, as Casey stopped breathing due to reflux that caught in his windpipe. The nursing staff managed to clear his airway, and he is fine, but that means that he is still in the hospital for another few days. They are thinking it is reflux, and say that medication will help to clear this up, and if not, then surgery. Such a little guy to be going through all of this, but I know that he will be okay. The prayers have worked so far, so keep them up. Hugs.

Judy

Judy -
    Casey has been and will continue to be in my prayers. He's a little fighter. God Bless him and all of you.
    Pat