Another Whew!!!!!! No recurrence in bone

Options
2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Thanks Jeanne....you always
    Thanks Jeanne....you always are so good to celebrate with all of us when good news comes. I'm off to get a good nights sleep so I can hit the road early. Be back on Friday, girls...all take care. By the way, my old oncologist was notified that there was no "bone cancer" as he so amptly put it when he rushed out of his office to order an xray. I am so glad I have changed oncs, and can't wait to see my new one in November. Hugs,

Judy

See you Friday Judy! I bet
    See you Friday Judy! I bet you will be smiling from now on! Congrats on good news again!

Angie
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Whew!
    I'm happy that turned out well. I hope the shots and therapy help. Isn't it awful that we are HAPPY to have pain if it means it's not cancer. Exhale and try to relax now, Judy.

Mimi
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Whew!
    I'm happy that turned out well. I hope the shots and therapy help. Isn't it awful that we are HAPPY to have pain if it means it's not cancer. Exhale and try to relax now, Judy.

Mimi

What a relief!
    I agree with Mimi that life has become so complicated with BC. We worry that every pain is related to it. Congrats!

Roseann
  • ladydi1
    ladydi1 Member Posts: 120
    Options
    Great News
    Judy:
    I never thought I'd say this, but Hooray for Bone Spurs!. Seriously I am so glad it is not bone mets. I will pray that the medicine works and no surgery is necessary.
    Hugs,
    Ladydi1
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    Options
    ladydi1 said:

Great News
    Judy:
    I never thought I'd say this, but Hooray for Bone Spurs!. Seriously I am so glad it is not bone mets. I will pray that the medicine works and no surgery is necessary.
    Hugs,
    Ladydi1

Judy...thanks for sharing the good news with us. Every victory is a reason to celebrate with your sisters in pink. I am so hoping and praying that you won't need to have surgery for the spurs. Hugs to you, Gracie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Judy...thanks for sharing the good news with us. Every victory is a reason to celebrate with your sisters in pink. I am so hoping and praying that you won't need to have surgery for the spurs. Hugs to you, Gracie

Judy .. Great news!!!
    Bone spurs .. Yikes .. Good luck with PT, and I hope and pray that you won't be needing any surgery.

VickiSam
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Gald to hear the news
    Although we wish we didn't have anything to go through, it not being bone mets is great news! I too will see a orthopedic surgeon and neurosurgeon tomorrow for my arm. My pain, however, was what started my whole journey. My neurosergeon has canceled twice due to brain surgery (not mine!) and I hope I finally get to see him this time. Cross your fingers everyone! Your problem, Judy, sounds so much like mine, that I am anxious to see what they find. I will let you know. You deserve that exhale!! Pammy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Dear Judy
    I am so happy that there are no lesions or tumors. I will definitely be praying the cortisone works.
    hugs, Jackie