Not only did I DO the Lance Armstrong 10K today~ I was the 2nd place WINNER of top fundraisers!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Chen... here's to you my
    Chen... here's to you my friend... you are truly an inspiration... but you already know I feel that way about you!!! Congratulations... and a big heart felt "Thank you"

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    HI Chen
    It is soooooooo cool that you were able to do the 10k and that you did so well just makes me so proud of you!!!

You go girl

Hugs
    LInda T
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

HI Chen
    It is soooooooo cool that you were able to do the 10k and that you did so well just makes me so proud of you!!!

You go girl

Hugs
    LInda T

Hey girl~
    Claudia your excitement is infectuous (sp). Congrats and yes, you did us proud!
    M
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options

Hey girl~
    Claudia your excitement is infectuous (sp). Congrats and yes, you did us proud!
    M

Way to go Claudia
    You've made us all proud !!!

You are awesome!!

Aurora
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Way to go Claudia
    You've made us all proud !!!

You are awesome!!

Aurora

So proud of you 59 footer!!
    That is awesome and you are my hero!! congratulations! of course I am proud and thanks for sharing the uplifting story of our other Pink survivor sister.. it gives us all so much hope and courage.
    Hugs to my hero,
    Jackie
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Congratulations.....
    on doing us proud!! Great job!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    A great big congratulations to you and our fellow BC biker survivor. I'm very proud of you and not too surprised either. You are truly an inspiration to all of us on this board. Way to go!!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Chen,

Wow, how awesome! Congratulations on coming in second and for being one of two women to represent BC Survivors! How exhilarating and exciting for you. You have more than done the CSN absolutely proud!

Thanks for participating in the fundraiser.

Bella Luna
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Congratulations!
    Chen,

Wow, how awesome! Congratulations on coming in second and for being one of two women to represent BC Survivors! How exhilarating and exciting for you. You have more than done the CSN absolutely proud!

Thanks for participating in the fundraiser.

Bella Luna

Way to go!!!
    Congratulations Claudia that is so awesome. I hope you enjoyed your dinner. Love Surf
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Belated CONGRATULATIONS! here...
    However, nonetheless heartfelt! Of course you did us proud, Kindred Spirit - as you always do!

Woo hoo! Nice prizes; and, well deserved for your fund-raising achievement. :-)

Thank you for your efforts - which benefit cancer survivors, like us.

You are an inspiration to us all, dear Claudia.

Kind regards, 12/25 and
    fellow Lance FAN-atic!
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    I had no doubt you would do
    I had no doubt you would do us proud. Thanks Claudia for your warm thoughts and chants while bicycling away. I'm so glad you won. Now, go for that wonderful massage and enjoy your gourmet meal with your dear Reggie and your niece. Hugs, Lili
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Wow
    That is awesome! I am not surprised though. Not one bit. You did us all proud, as you always do. Very inspirational. We love you!!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    mimivac said:

Wow
    That is awesome! I am not surprised though. Not one bit. You did us all proud, as you always do. Very inspirational. We love you!!

Claudia ♥
    You are #1 in my book! You are an amazing woman, a woman I admire! I apologize for my being late in congratulating you. But, the sentiment is just as strong and meaningful!

Love, Jeanne ♥