I'm sorry, I fell down a Well................

Options
2»

Comments

• Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options

sgamtd
    OH my gosh I just had the wierdest thing just happen to me. The whole time you've had that avitar, I've been looking at his nose holes and thinking those were his eyes, and I thought his eyes were ears. Which would mean that the light grey part was his face and the grey area was his hair. Try looking at it that way if you can. lol. It was like one of those puzzle pictures that some people see one way while others see some thing totally different. Now that my eyes see it the way it really is, I don't know how they were playing tricks on me.
    lolololololol.

Wow am I losing it or what? lol
    Can anyone else se that ?
    Or is it just me?

Aurora

Aurora
    Aurora,

It took me a while, but I can see what you're saying about the emu picture. I think it's just you..... ha ha

It ends up looking like some kind of muppet the way you saw it.

Have a good day.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options

sgamtd
    OH my gosh I just had the wierdest thing just happen to me. The whole time you've had that avitar, I've been looking at his nose holes and thinking those were his eyes, and I thought his eyes were ears. Which would mean that the light grey part was his face and the grey area was his hair. Try looking at it that way if you can. lol. It was like one of those puzzle pictures that some people see one way while others see some thing totally different. Now that my eyes see it the way it really is, I don't know how they were playing tricks on me.
    lolololololol.

Or is it just me?

Aurora

I hate to admit it, but,
    Aurora, I hate to admit it, but, I've been looking at it the same way you have. Now that you pointed out the correct location of eyes, nose, etc., I see it. Maybe it's the chemo I'm taking that is affecting my eyesight. Ha-ha!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options

sgamtd
    lolololololol.

Or is it just me?

Aurora

I saw it the same way you
    I saw it the same way you did and thought it was a puppet. I really had to look and almost cross my eyes to see it as a bird. Wow, I never could see those wierd pictures that were hid in plain sight. I thought this was a muppet!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dear J...
    Hello, dear J. Am so sorry you're going through such a difficult time... Know that you are always close in my thoughts and heart, whether you're posting or not.

Part of the beauty of this site - it's ALWAYS here. Open 24/7, each and every day - no matter what (barring technical meltdowns, of course). We are all free to pop in whenever we'd like or need to. No obligations, whatsoever.

Your obligation right now, friend, is to look after YOURSELF. First and foremost. No, you are not alone.

Take good care, dear J. Hoping you'll be much better, really soon.

Kind regards, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Dear J...
    Hello, dear J. Am so sorry you're going through such a difficult time... Know that you are always close in my thoughts and heart, whether you're posting or not.

Part of the beauty of this site - it's ALWAYS here. Open 24/7, each and every day - no matter what (barring technical meltdowns, of course). We are all free to pop in whenever we'd like or need to. No obligations, whatsoever.

Your obligation right now, friend, is to look after YOURSELF. First and foremost. No, you are not alone.

Take good care, dear J. Hoping you'll be much better, really soon.

Kind regards, Susan

Thank you all
    wow, it hit me like a ton of bricks, right out of the blue. Anyway I met with my doctor yesterday and he OKd me stepping up the zoloft, and has prescribed me a bucketful more, plus a goodly pile of ativan. I can feel the double dose starting to kick in now, not all the way back, but a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all for your support and help and messages (you know who you are) too numerous to mention.
    Hopefully I can veer away from the feeling of 'The Sky fell in'.. Thanks, Hugs Jxxxxxxxxx
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Thank you all
    wow, it hit me like a ton of bricks, right out of the blue. Anyway I met with my doctor yesterday and he OKd me stepping up the zoloft, and has prescribed me a bucketful more, plus a goodly pile of ativan. I can feel the double dose starting to kick in now, not all the way back, but a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all for your support and help and messages (you know who you are) too numerous to mention.
    Hopefully I can veer away from the feeling of 'The Sky fell in'.. Thanks, Hugs Jxxxxxxxxx

Tasha
    I know exactly how you feel. I get on from here and there, but havent posted much. Just dont feel up to it. Tired all the time from chemo and nausea is hiting me harder with this past one i just had tuesday. Only one more chemo to go though!!!! Yeah!!! Its nice to know im not alone. WE all have had ups and downs alot through all of this.

take care
    laura
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Thank you all

I'll be...
    Sincerely hoping the upswing continues for you, dear J. Nice and slow and steady. With heartfelt hopes your way, from me.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options

I'll be...
    Sincerely hoping the upswing continues for you, dear J. Nice and slow and steady. With heartfelt hopes your way, from me.

Kind regards, Susan

I Hope
    Your feeling better!!! Let us know!!!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Calleen said:

I Hope
    Your feeling better!!! Let us know!!!

Dear Tasha
    So sorry to hear you have been having such problems, but certainly understandable. You were one of the first ones to throw me a lifeline when I first came on this board, and you have been such a lifting spirit to so many....now it is your turn to receive. Those new meds should help you get a grip on life again, and always know that when you need to "talk", use the PM....I have big shoulders and would love to give you personal support, as you did me. Pop back in when you feel up to it, and let us all know that the old Tasha is back....hope that will be real soon. In the meantime, take one day at a time, and take care of yourself. Lots of hugs your way. Judy