Happy Birthday to Me!

Options
2»

Comments

• ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    happy birthday
    sorry i am a little late but happy birthday to u and i want to say this ti you next yeat hope u had a great birthday
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    UP GRADED
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE UP GRADE!! Sometimes things that happen that we think are so bad do actually have a silver lining! I am very interested in reading "Seeds" it sounds inspiring. I am also so happy for you that you have such a cool Onc.

I know what you mean about just being proud that you have survived and got to be 65! I'm not there yet but I sure hope to be. My hair has grown back grey with white highlights LOL!! My granddaughters say it is just "sparkley" LOL! I'll take sparkley and I don't care! I like you am just happy to be here, enjoying life and my loved ones.

BTW, I think you look way younger than your years. Hope I can do the same.

Happy Birthday Judy,
    Love, Jackie
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    A bit late, but still with feeling!

Thanks for the tip on the book....54 here, and living life LARGE...

Hugs, Kathi
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    KathiM said:

Happy Birthday!!!!
    A bit late, but still with feeling!

Thanks for the tip on the book....54 here, and living life LARGE...

Hugs, Kathi

Better late than never
    Happy Birthday.
    Hope your day was fantastic.

Hugs, Margo
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    Happy Birthday.....
    hope it was great!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Hope you had a great
    Hope you had a great birthday!! I love to read and will definately look up this book.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Hope you had a great
    Hope you had a great birthday!! I love to read and will definately look up this book.

Thank You
    Thank you all for your kind wishes, and especially the uplift you gave me. I don't have a secret....just live life as it is thrown at me. Believe me, I look older than I did two years ago before this all started.

I also appreciate those of you who are interested in reading Dr. Vukelja's book. It is really an inspiration, especially to those who have to live with breast cancer survivorship. She is a true warrior when it comes to this fight, and offers hope to all who come in contact with her. Yesterday I found out that she has a weekend home just across the lake from me, and I am going to take advantage of having her close enough to draw from her wisdom. How small our world really is for those who open their eyes and see the beauty.

My husband surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday with the "girls". We leave tomorrow morning, and get back on Saturday. Now, is that a great hubby, or what! Thanks again for the well wishes. Hugs to all,

Judy
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

Thank You
    Thank you all for your kind wishes, and especially the uplift you gave me. I don't have a secret....just live life as it is thrown at me. Believe me, I look older than I did two years ago before this all started.

I also appreciate those of you who are interested in reading Dr. Vukelja's book. It is really an inspiration, especially to those who have to live with breast cancer survivorship. She is a true warrior when it comes to this fight, and offers hope to all who come in contact with her. Yesterday I found out that she has a weekend home just across the lake from me, and I am going to take advantage of having her close enough to draw from her wisdom. How small our world really is for those who open their eyes and see the beauty.

My husband surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday with the "girls". We leave tomorrow morning, and get back on Saturday. Now, is that a great hubby, or what! Thanks again for the well wishes. Hugs to all,

Judy

Happy Birthday Judy.
    Happy Birthday Judy. Wishing you many more years. Have fun with your husband and girls and take lots of pictures. Hugs, Lili
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Happy Birthday Judy.
    Happy Birthday Judy. Wishing you many more years. Have fun with your husband and girls and take lots of pictures. Hugs, Lili

Thanks Lili
    We are going to have a good time, but it is just the girls....no husbands. That way there is no planned events, no schedules, etc.....we will have fun. Hugs, Judy
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

Thanks Lili
    We are going to have a good time, but it is just the girls....no husbands. That way there is no planned events, no schedules, etc.....we will have fun. Hugs, Judy

LOL even better Judy. No
    LOL even better Judy. No plans of any kind, my type of vacation. Hugs, Lili
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

LOL even better Judy. No
    LOL even better Judy. No plans of any kind, my type of vacation. Hugs, Lili

Judy .. Happy belated birthday .. You look
    fabulous!!! Too look at you in your photo .. I would say .. 51 or 52 years of age. Understanding that the past 2 years have taken a toll on you, I would not know it by your picture.

Good genes !

Wow oh Wow .. Again, Fabulous!!

VickiSam
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    To you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Judy, happy belated birthday to you. There, how's my singing? A little off-key, but the good wishes are at the right pitch! You will have many many more and look younger every year. I just know it! Hope you had a great day! :-)
    Pat
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

Thanks Lili

Hope
    you all have a great time!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Happy, happy birthday
    You have meant a lot me to, Judy. You are an inspiration and I am thankful for you. Happy 65th birthday!! Many, many more to come.

mimi
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    ~Well... I might get fired over this one.. lol... ~
    Judy.... I don't know why I had it in my pea brain that your birthday was the 15th... but for some reason it was stuck there!!! I am sooooo sorry to be sooooo late... running behind is not something that I like to do... Just ask Pammy ;-)

I went to my birthday thread this morning to recheck for any other birthdays and imagine my horror when I saw that I missed it by two days!!!!!!! Well... this just gives you more time to celebrate my friend... so kick it up... and make it last all week long!!

I hope your day...week and month is fantastic!

Belated Happy Birthday my friend...

~T