Thinking of all of you..

Options
2»

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, beautifully
    Absolutely, beautifully put!! I'm so glad I found this blanket of friendship.
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Absolutely, beautifully
    Absolutely, beautifully put!! I'm so glad I found this blanket of friendship.

Thank you!
    Taleena ... thank you for that beautiful image.

Even though my mother has had breast cancer, since my diagnosis I've felt strangely alone. Alone because I'm young and I don't know anyone my age that's gone through this and my friends can't relate. Even though I just found this board yesterday, I've felt the warm embrace of that blanket.

Thank you! Thank you all for your love, support and encouragement. It is such a blessing and source of strength to know that you're, we're not alone.

Thank you!
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    Options

Thank you!
    Taleena ... thank you for that beautiful image.

Even though my mother has had breast cancer, since my diagnosis I've felt strangely alone. Alone because I'm young and I don't know anyone my age that's gone through this and my friends can't relate. Even though I just found this board yesterday, I've felt the warm embrace of that blanket.

Thank you! Thank you all for your love, support and encouragement. It is such a blessing and source of strength to know that you're, we're not alone.

Thank you!

Thank you Taleena!
    That is so beautiful...it touches my heart. I feel as though it were written just to me. Thank you! Gracie
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

Thank you Taleena!
    That is so beautiful...it touches my heart. I feel as though it were written just to me. Thank you! Gracie

You said it so well
    Taleena ... I think you put into words what many of us have been feeling and unable to express as well as you just did. I love the term you used for this site ... it's a "blanket" ... a blanket of love and hugs and acceptance ... and support. As horrible as breast cancer is ... it has brought us all together in a place of support and safety.

What an amazing family this is.

hugs.
    teena
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    tgf said:

You said it so well
    Taleena ... I think you put into words what many of us have been feeling and unable to express as well as you just did. I love the term you used for this site ... it's a "blanket" ... a blanket of love and hugs and acceptance ... and support. As horrible as breast cancer is ... it has brought us all together in a place of support and safety.

What an amazing family this is.

hugs.
    teena

Taleena...
    You have expressed so many of my exact thoughts, and everyone here is a part of my giant, warm, cuddly blanket. Thank you for taking the time to be so eloquent and loving.

Love,
    Debi
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

Taleena...
    You have expressed so many of my exact thoughts, and everyone here is a part of my giant, warm, cuddly blanket. Thank you for taking the time to be so eloquent and loving.

Love,
    Debi

Taleena
    As our sweet sisters have said this is a perfect description of our loving group here. Thank you.
    hugs, jackie