Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

double
    ;ove ya, jackie

AORTUS/JOE
    I HOPE YOU WILL SEE THIS HERE. You were one of my first and most steadfest friend here. just want you to know how much you have encouraged, me what you and Moopy have done for me has touched my heart.. and gave me hope to SURVIVE! this is not a small thing .......it is HUGE!!! I want you aortus and your beloved, dearest friend, Moops to always know you are in my heart and prayers always. Jackiem
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Dear Jackie, You have been
    Dear Jackie, You have been through so much these past 9 months. Each step demands different resources from within and without. I remember your chemo fatigue, baldness, the lymphedema, the radiation burns...the angel, your lovely daughter, and celebrations. Now, with radiation completed, you are in a new place. I know for me, it was a time (a year ago last October) that I could finally catch my breath and start processing the whole 9 month experience (Wow! the same amount of time it takes to have a baby....) You know about my roller coaster ride at that point. Whew! I am still looking for the right words when people ask me how I'm doing. I like what you have chosen.

I will never forget you and will always wish you the best. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Dear Jackie, You have been
    Dear Jackie, You have been through so much these past 9 months. Each step demands different resources from within and without. I remember your chemo fatigue, baldness, the lymphedema, the radiation burns...the angel, your lovely daughter, and celebrations. Now, with radiation completed, you are in a new place. I know for me, it was a time (a year ago last October) that I could finally catch my breath and start processing the whole 9 month experience (Wow! the same amount of time it takes to have a baby....) You know about my roller coaster ride at that point. Whew! I am still looking for the right words when people ask me how I'm doing. I like what you have chosen.

I will never forget you and will always wish you the best. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Jackieeeeeeeeee
    It is so good to see you posting still! You can't leave us, can you? I hope not!!!!!!

♥ Noel
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Kristin
    You were here for me as I hope I was for you. You are right about the closeness we aave here, as Chen says we are kindred spirits. I love you and you won't have to hunt me down. I will look forward as always to coming here and sharing our hopes, dreams, fears, tears and laughter.
    big Hugs, Jackie

You were always here for me Jackie, always! That is why you will always be a friend to me, forever!

Kristin ♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Dianne
    luck right back atcha. and I love your pic! lol
    hugs, jackie

Jackie, you snuck back on
    Jackie, you snuck back on here! So glad to see you posting again!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    rjjj said:

Cat and Lex
    I'm Happy and sad too....I Don't know quite yet where my path will lead, I just know I'm going to be doing alot of soul-searching and God willing I hope my Husband does too. I do just want to be happy and enjoy life, and I wish you all the happiness life holds as well. I will keep up with you because I care about you so much.
    Hugs, Jackie

Love you too Jackie!
    Love you too Jackie!

Lex♥