I love you all...and to all newcomers.

Options

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Moving' on
    Jackie, as you know, you have meant a lot to me during these past months. Some days were hard and we cried together. We compared our bald heads and chemo symptoms and how no one in the "outside world" seemed to understand what we were going through. Some days we laughed about how we looked, our strange symptoms, and the surreal days of treatment. As we progressed through treatment, we began to see others like us who were just starting out and told them about our experiences. It was gratifying. And now, dear Jackie, moving on is a beautiful thing, too. I wish you all the happiness and joy and peace in the world. You deserve it, that's for sure. Your life will be good.

But please, please stay in touch! I for one want to know all the wonderful ways your life is unfolding. We love you very much, Jackie.

Mimi
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Moving' on
    Jackie, as you know, you have meant a lot to me during these past months. Some days were hard and we cried together. We compared our bald heads and chemo symptoms and how no one in the "outside world" seemed to understand what we were going through. Some days we laughed about how we looked, our strange symptoms, and the surreal days of treatment. As we progressed through treatment, we began to see others like us who were just starting out and told them about our experiences. It was gratifying. And now, dear Jackie, moving on is a beautiful thing, too. I wish you all the happiness and joy and peace in the world. You deserve it, that's for sure. Your life will be good.

But please, please stay in touch! I for one want to know all the wonderful ways your life is unfolding. We love you very much, Jackie.

Mimi

○ • I will miss you • ○
    You were one of the first ones on here I met. And you gave me so much support when I went thru rads, as I in turn tried to do for you when you had radiation. It is amazing how close we get on here to some. So, just know Jackie that I love you and I will miss you. So, stop in and say "hi" or I will have to HUNT you down and DRAG you back! GOT IT?

Kristin ♥
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Kristin N said:

○ • I will miss you • ○
    You were one of the first ones on here I met. And you gave me so much support when I went thru rads, as I in turn tried to do for you when you had radiation. It is amazing how close we get on here to some. So, just know Jackie that I love you and I will miss you. So, stop in and say "hi" or I will have to HUNT you down and DRAG you back! GOT IT?

Kristin ♥

Jackie
    I want to tell you how much i admire your strength and wisdom and words. I wish you all the best and one day i will be looking back and be saying that its all behind me now too. Stay strong and check in from time to time still. I love posting on the boards too.

Take care
    laura
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

To tell you the truth...
    You will never leave me Jackie. You are embedded in my mind, heart and soul forever!

♥ Noel

Keep on Dancin.......
    Noel I love you and your dancin Kitty. I hope Ned dances endlessly also with you and all of us here on the best board in the world!
    Hugs, Jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    mimivac said:

Moving' on

Mimi

Dear Mimi
    GEESH!! HOW COULD ANYONE LEAVE YOU!!! OK OK I'll stay already! I'm not going far from you guys ever.
    I love the way you described our friendship. We have been through sooo much together (along with Moopy) You have been so much help to me and everyone here. You have been our star pupil, learning all that you can about our cancers so you could fight so hard and so bravely, all the time helping everyone else also.
    You are very beautiful inside and out Mimi. I love your love for glamour and beautiful weekends at beautiful places.
    Of all your pictures you have posted I loved that first bald one with your kitty the most. You looked so fun and sweet...and what a smile. I knew then you would survive and we would be friends here fo a long long time.
    Keep posting your weekend plans thread..that is so fun and I will try to make it here for that of course.
    Thanks Mimi, love ya, Jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    Kristin N said:

○ • I will miss you • ○

Kristin ♥

Kristin
    You were here for me as I hope I was for you. You are right about the closeness we aave here, as Chen says we are kindred spirits. I love you and you won't have to hunt me down. I will look forward as always to coming here and sharing our hopes, dreams, fears, tears and laughter.
    big Hugs, Jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    lolad said:

Jackie
    I want to tell you how much i admire your strength and wisdom and words. I wish you all the best and one day i will be looking back and be saying that its all behind me now too. Stay strong and check in from time to time still. I love posting on the boards too.

Take care
    laura

Laura
    You will look back and say it's behind me. You a are strong and wonderful woman. I enjoy your posts.
    I need some time to adjust to life beyond cancer. This has been such an emotional roller-coaster as you all know. I'm hoping to start living again, it seems I have hid for so long in my fear and anger....I think Bob has too. Maybe after discovering ourselves again, we can find our way back to not who we used to be but new and improved!! I am still quite an optimist and believe there will be a rainbow after the storm.
    hugs, Jackie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Dianne
    luck right back atcha. and I love your pic! lol
    hugs, jackie

LOL Thanks Jackie. It does
    LOL Thanks Jackie. It does make one laugh, doesn't it? I am going to keep looking for you on here. I know you will pop in to say hi every now and then. Take care of yourself!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dear Jackie... dear friend...
    Your post is bittersweet for me - as for so very many, many others here.

Yes, of course - I am truly happy that you're ready to really move forward now. And discover your own Life After Cancer. I can hardly express my heartfelt best wishes to you, that you'll find your way as quickly and as smoothly as possible. And that you'll gain everything you desire to thrive from now on, always. That is exactly what you've worked so hard for. To ultimately survive, and enjoy a good life.

And, yes - sad that your need to take these next very important steps will diminish the presence of your kind and giving spirit, your good and honest heart, here on the board.

Please look after yourself, dear Jackie. I sincerely hope you'll visit us, whenever you can.

Kindest regards, Susan
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Awwww...........
    Isn't this just like you, that even in your leaving and moving on (so very happy for you!), you still leave us hope that we will find joy in our lives! Just think how happy we are going to be when one day we're just going along, reading the post, and OMG!! we see a post from you!! Our hearts will pound with joy and we will be so excited because our dear Jackie popped in to say "hello"!! Sigh....your always thinking of others!
    Sniff, sniff......thanks for being a friend! Now get!!!
    Pammy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Dear Jackie... dear friend...
    Your post is bittersweet for me - as for so very many, many others here.

Yes, of course - I am truly happy that you're ready to really move forward now. And discover your own Life After Cancer. I can hardly express my heartfelt best wishes to you, that you'll find your way as quickly and as smoothly as possible. And that you'll gain everything you desire to thrive from now on, always. That is exactly what you've worked so hard for. To ultimately survive, and enjoy a good life.

And, yes - sad that your need to take these next very important steps will diminish the presence of your kind and giving spirit, your good and honest heart, here on the board.

Please look after yourself, dear Jackie. I sincerely hope you'll visit us, whenever you can.

Kindest regards, Susan

Hi
    I don't know you Jackie, as I haven't been here long, but, it seems you are a very special lady. I look at and read all of these posts and it is so obvious that you are loved by so many. I just want to say Hi to you and to wish you good luck in your future! I hope that you will be back and that I can get to know you.

Sue :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Awwww...........
    Isn't this just like you, that even in your leaving and moving on (so very happy for you!), you still leave us hope that we will find joy in our lives! Just think how happy we are going to be when one day we're just going along, reading the post, and OMG!! we see a post from you!! Our hearts will pound with joy and we will be so excited because our dear Jackie popped in to say "hello"!! Sigh....your always thinking of others!
    Sniff, sniff......thanks for being a friend! Now get!!!
    Pammy

Jackie
    I am so sorry that I am late in posting this. I hope you get a chance to view this and know how thankful I have always been for all of your help on here. You are one of the ones with the wisdom, the kind words, or, even a funny to brighten all of our days. I pray that you find the peace and good life that you so deserve! See you around Jackie!

Kylez ♥
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Kylez said:

Jackie
    I am so sorry that I am late in posting this. I hope you get a chance to view this and know how thankful I have always been for all of your help on here. You are one of the ones with the wisdom, the kind words, or, even a funny to brighten all of our days. I pray that you find the peace and good life that you so deserve! See you around Jackie!

Kylez ♥

A Reminder To You Jackie! ♥
    Don’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, Jeanne

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Leaving the nest....
    It doesn't mean be sad, but, as you so wisely shared it is to be celebrated! You survived!

The one thing my battle with cancer taught me was to live life large! There I was, minding my own business, trying to live, and WHAM! Not one, but two times cancer tried to take my life. Thank goodness, neither time it was successful!

Go, live, love, laugh! Drop us a line every once in a while to touch base...we ARE family, after all, dear soul!

Hugs, Kathi
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    KathiM said:

Leaving the nest....
    It doesn't mean be sad, but, as you so wisely shared it is to be celebrated! You survived!

The one thing my battle with cancer taught me was to live life large! There I was, minding my own business, trying to live, and WHAM! Not one, but two times cancer tried to take my life. Thank goodness, neither time it was successful!

Go, live, love, laugh! Drop us a line every once in a while to touch base...we ARE family, after all, dear soul!

Hugs, Kathi

So long for now
    What Kathy said is so true. We are family here! You go to your daughter's Jackie and take the time to sort your life out. There is a whole wonderful beautiful world out there, just waiting for you! I will miss you Jackie!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Leaving the nest....

Hugs, Kathi

Jackie, I wish you a very
    Jackie, I wish you a very happy life! I know this has been a very rough year for you, but, just know that we are all here for you anytime.

Leeza
  • rjjj
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Don’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, JeanneDon’t forget us! Love, Jeanne

Jeanne
    You are killing them softly with your song...... i love you and would like to come to your weekend cabin fun sometime, jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Jeanne
    You are killing them softly with your song...... i love you and would like to come to your weekend cabin fun sometime, jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    jnl said:

Jackie, I wish you a very happy life! I know this has been a very rough year for you, but, just know that we are all here for you anytime.

Leeza

Thanx
    Today was a bithch, but i guess we do those too. ;ove ya, jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    jnl said:

Leeza

double
    ;ove ya, jackie