Options
2»

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Noel said:

Congrats
    Glad your first treatment went well for you Sue.

♥Noel

Hi Sue
    I just want to welcome you to the site Sue. And, wish you good luck with your rads. You sound like you are doing great so far, as you should. I have been thru rad treatments twice, and, if I can do it twice, I figure anyone can do it once. Just take good care of your skin, be gentle with it, use the creams everyday, get lots of rest and before you know it, you will be done.

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Sue...looks like you'll be
    Sue...looks like you'll be my Rad partner... I just had my simulation today... start my first round on Tuesday.. Dr. said Monday.. the tech just laughed and said... "the doctors never recognize holidays"... so I start Tuesday.... Pammy was supposed to be my rad partner seeing we were both dx'd on the same day... but for some crazy reason they wanted to make sure I had a thorough eductation in every possible biopsy procedure... so now.. I am officially the "biopsy queen"....

Glad to know your first one went well... personally I have a knot in my stomach!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • peggypeggy
    peggypeggy Member Posts: 111
    Options
    taleena said:

Sue...looks like you'll be
    Sue...looks like you'll be my Rad partner... I just had my simulation today... start my first round on Tuesday.. Dr. said Monday.. the tech just laughed and said... "the doctors never recognize holidays"... so I start Tuesday.... Pammy was supposed to be my rad partner seeing we were both dx'd on the same day... but for some crazy reason they wanted to make sure I had a thorough eductation in every possible biopsy procedure... so now.. I am officially the "biopsy queen"....

Glad to know your first one went well... personally I have a knot in my stomach!

♥ & hugs,

~T

taleea
    gl with rads i am day 3 today i wonder if i will have off 3 days i hope so seeings it a holiday gl to you god bless luv peggy
  • peggypeggy
    Options
    mimivac said:

Good job!
    I'm glad the first one went smootly, Sue. They'll be over before you know it. Make sure to start on the creams right away. It'll help keep your skin from becoming damaged in the long run. I like that you and your husband celebrated finishing the first one. I think building in little rewards makes the days go by faster. Good luck in the weeks to come.

Mimi

creams
    they didnt give me any creams yet they said i wouldnt need untill 3 to 4 weeks in i have to ask why some get cream early you guys are so much help ty vm god bless luv peggy
  • peggypeggy
    Options
    gl
    gl hon on rads im day 3 today my mom only gets to take 2 sips of latte and im done thats how quick i only get one zap on one side one zap on other at a angele god bless luv peggy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

gl
    gl hon on rads im day 3 today my mom only gets to take 2 sips of latte and im done thats how quick i only get one zap on one side one zap on other at a angele god bless luv peggy

Thanks Peggy. Good luck to
    Thanks Peggy. Good luck to you too. I know! It is quick!

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Thanks Peggy. Good luck to
    Thanks Peggy. Good luck to you too. I know! It is quick!

Sue :)

Hang in there Sue. It seems
    Hang in there Sue. It seems the further you get in the treatments, the faster they go.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator