Extreme faction of the Daft Sods

Options

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Hi-jacking
    to tell you I love your picture Cat.. How funny!
    I used to watch the Musketeers every morning....I'm really dating myself now huh? LOL!
    GI jack Keyboard (and very flakey)

Hurry!
    Tinkerbell, hurry and get thru. The words are coming! LOL

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    rjjj said:

Pammy, She's killing you softly
    with her words, killing you softly.............ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jackie

OMG!!!!!
    Now I also have that song in my head!! Thanks for the laugh Jackie! Pammy
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Hurry!
    Tinkerbell, hurry and get thru. The words are coming! LOL

Hugs, Diane ♥

OMG
    I swear you guys, i thought the whole club thing here was all about your pets. Im not lying i swear to goodness. How blonde am i? OH, forgot, i no longer have blonde hair, i have none. So what excuse do i use now. Can i join?

laura
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Tink
    Hurry and get through that keyhole before Jeanne's words crush you! LOL LOL!!
    Jackie

I want to join too! This
    I want to join too! This looks like fun! lol

Sue :)
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    lolad said:

OMG
    I swear you guys, i thought the whole club thing here was all about your pets. Im not lying i swear to goodness. How blonde am i? OH, forgot, i no longer have blonde hair, i have none. So what excuse do i use now. Can i join?

laura

Can I still apply?
    My husband thinks I am as flaky as a croissant, and I could rant about him all day. Does that help me qualify?? Is that free membership still available? I know I'm a DOS in good standing (at least I was the last time I posted to Jackie...).

Debi
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    bfbear said:

Can I still apply?
    My husband thinks I am as flaky as a croissant, and I could rant about him all day. Does that help me qualify?? Is that free membership still available? I know I'm a DOS in good standing (at least I was the last time I posted to Jackie...).

Debi

Official Announcement
    As temporary RAD B's spokesguy (Moopy Mohawk is pretty much on hiatus as she rests up from rads and prepares to go back to work in two weeks), I declare September to be FREE MEMBERSHIP MONTH.

I mean, what's the point in collecting fees if our Promotions Manager cleans out the cash box like clockwork every afternoon before she goes home? And this after I generously tripled her salary!

So come one, come all: bring your musical talent or, if you're like me, your lack of musical talent. Grab whatever instrument you find lying around the rehearsal hall, or if someone else is playing the instrument you want, wait for her to take a break and then steal it from her. Make sure to invent a bizarre name for yourself - and you're in!

Can't beat that now, can you? This is what happens when you let guys run things.
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Aortus said:

Official Announcement
    As temporary RAD B's spokesguy (Moopy Mohawk is pretty much on hiatus as she rests up from rads and prepares to go back to work in two weeks), I declare September to be FREE MEMBERSHIP MONTH.

I mean, what's the point in collecting fees if our Promotions Manager cleans out the cash box like clockwork every afternoon before she goes home? And this after I generously tripled her salary!

So come one, come all: bring your musical talent or, if you're like me, your lack of musical talent. Grab whatever instrument you find lying around the rehearsal hall, or if someone else is playing the instrument you want, wait for her to take a break and then steal it from her. Make sure to invent a bizarre name for yourself - and you're in!

Can't beat that now, can you? This is what happens when you let guys run things.

Men!
    You can't live with 'em, You can't shoot 'em!... Hey Aortus, I owe you $$$$$$$ I sold your Guppies last week......I am now an independantly wealthy white lady of quality!! Woohooooooo
    Anyway......As far as I understand, anyone who says the words Daft Sod is automatically IN. But as our managing director (Mangling Dictator?).. you have the final say..respect!
    I hope our lovely Moopster is doing OK recovering from the microwave. Huge Hugs to ya both.
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Men!
    You can't live with 'em, You can't shoot 'em!... Hey Aortus, I owe you $$$$$$$ I sold your Guppies last week......I am now an independantly wealthy white lady of quality!! Woohooooooo
    Anyway......As far as I understand, anyone who says the words Daft Sod is automatically IN. But as our managing director (Mangling Dictator?).. you have the final say..respect!
    I hope our lovely Moopster is doing OK recovering from the microwave. Huge Hugs to ya both.
    Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo!!!
    Im in there. Grab me up my fiddle. Dont know my name yet though! I think of one or someone else can name me.

laura
  • Ritzy
    Options
    Aortus said:

Official Announcement

Free?
    Then, I am in! Not sure what I am in to, but, it sounds good!

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Official Announcement

Memo re: The RAD Bs
    As clarification for all:

There is no Petty Cash $ to steal. There are no salaries.

Since our fantabulous (fantastic-fabulous) Moopy Mohawk - Band Frontwoman, Lead Singer #1-A, and THE STAR - has been on extended hiatus while recuperating from rads...

The Promotions/Human Resources Manager - me - took a corporate permitted Leave of Absence, with time used as a volunteer farmworker. All harvests have been donated to food pantries and homeless shelters to feed the unfortunate.

You gotta lotta nerve, Mr. Business Manager and now Temporary SpokesGuy (let's make that Permanent SpokesGuy). YOU were A.W.O.L. for months!!!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    The RAD Bs
    Promotions Manager
    (including Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations) and
    Human Resources Manager
    and...
    covers the Business Manager's butt while he's A.W.O.L.

P.S. to TJTantrum: I am, of course, eminently qualified to be a member of your brilliantly named Rantin' Crazed Flakos Club. :-)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Since our fantabulous (fantastic-fabulous) Moopy Mohawk - Band Frontwoman, Lead Singer #1-A, and THE STAR - has been on extended hiatus while recuperating from rads...

The Promotions/Human Resources Manager - me - took a corporate permitted Leave of Absence, with time used as a volunteer farmworker. All harvests have been donated to food pantries and homeless shelters to feed the unfortunate.

You gotta lotta nerve, Mr. Business Manager and now Temporary SpokesGuy (let's make that Permanent SpokesGuy). YOU were A.W.O.L. for months!!!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    The RAD Bs
    Promotions Manager
    Human Resources Manager
    and...

P.S. to TJTantrum: I am, of course, eminently qualified to be a member of your brilliantly named Rantin' Crazed Flakos Club. :-)

WOE
    Joe! And, what do you have to say for yourself now? huh? lol

Lex♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Alexis F said:

WOE
    Joe! And, what do you have to say for yourself now? huh? lol

Lex♥

Oh boy....
    I'm taking a front row seat....this could be good!! (giggle) Pammy
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    The RAD Bs
    Promotions Manager
    Human Resources Manager
    and...

Well, then, be that way, XG!
    Far be it from me to quibble with a benefactress of the poor like yourself, 12/25!

Aortus (the chastened AWOL)
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    ODGee
    here,reporting for duty. Back up singer. I think I might play something too but I don't remember what!! Also a member of the Daft Sods club.
    Got any more free memberships for the Flakos club?
  • Ritzy
    Options
    Aortus said:

Well, then, be that way, XG!
    Far be it from me to quibble with a benefactress of the poor like yourself, 12/25!

Aortus (the chastened AWOL)

Lol
    Lol Aortus! I am going to love this group. Even if it is a cyber group. You are all so funny!

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

HELP
    LOL Your words are falling on me! HELP!

Lex♥

Jeanne
    HAHA! Your words are fallinggggggggggggggggggg

Kylez ♥
  • Ritzy
    Options
    Alexis F said:

HELP
    LOL Your words are falling on me! HELP!

Lex♥

Hurry Tink!
    Hilarious! The words falling and you trying to get thru that keyhole!

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Pammy, She's killing you softly
    with her words, killing you softly.............ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jackie

How did you do that Jeanne?
    How did you do that Jeanne? That is amazing!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

ODGee
    here,reporting for duty. Back up singer. I think I might play something too but I don't remember what!! Also a member of the Daft Sods club.

Ok, not sure what this is
    Ok, not sure what this is about, but, it certainly is colorful, fun and seems like something I would like. So, help?

Angie
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

ODGee

How could you forget?
    Ah, ODGee, you forgot your sax!

Now that I've seen you with your target shooting rifle, I'm wondering if you'd like guitar,too. You know how we rockers like to point our guitars...just a thought.

p.s. With your hubby being an AF guy, you might want to wear something military-style? That's a cool look...just another thought.

End of my thoughts for the day,

Moopy Mohawk