Extreme faction of the Daft Sods

Options

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Hello, Tjhay Tantrum,

On behalf of the rocker babes of CSN, I confirm the Outstanding membership of:

Lead Singer JJ
    Kooky Kylez on Kowbells

In Good standing are:

Tantalizing T (no requested role, hasn't been heard from since she declined all pleas to adopt the professional name of TP)

Lusti Lexi (no requested role, help us out here, Lex)

Sexy Suzie (Dancer, needs to report to Nawty Noel, Lead Dancer, who can discuss the role of Dancer and its importance)

To JNL, I grant retroactive membership from her enrollment date at CSN, if she wishes and can create a cool rocker babe name and contribute skills (lead and backup vocalist positions already filled, sorry Leeza).

To unaffiliated survivors: all CSN members are welcome to join the RAD B'S. Needed are a rocker babe name and role/skill, and sufficient memory to recall both. (Chemo brain is an acceptable excuse for lapses.) Cool hairstyle is a plus, but no actual hair needed.

To all RAD B'S, I join TJ Tantrum, Drummer Extraordinaire, in encouraging you to seek your inner flakiness and as big a discount as you can get.

Desperately seeking my own flake-itude,
    Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B'S

Administrative Note: my apologies to the RB club for any confusion re role and status. Our HR and Promotions Manager has not been heard from since Business Manager Aortus gave her unlimited access to Petty Cash and tripled her salary.

Thanks Moopy Mohawk for my
    Thanks Moopy Mohawk for my membership. :) And, I hope Tj will allow me to be in her club too. How about Little or Lil Leeza for my rocker name? Or, Little L?

Hugs, Leeza
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Does missing my airplane count?
    Last Thursday I thought my plane for Atlanta left at 2:05, so I got to the airport at 1:00, checked my ticket, and watched my plane take off from the parking lot. My family would be willing to write recommendations. Anyway, I can never resist a bargain! Lynn
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Hmmmmm
    What skills do I have that can help the band? What is that thing they have in their hands that has bells kind of on it? Gawd, I can't think what it is. Help me! I can do that and look Raddy Kool! Oh, a tambourine. I can do that, ok?

Lex♥ or LustiLexi♥

Flaky Discounts for Lexi, Leeza, Leaving on a Jet Plane Lynn?
    TJ, please give the following RAD B'S the maximum discount for flakiness membership:

LexHeart on Tambourines (see her signature, which I lack skills to create, sorry Lex. You're more creative than I am!)

Little Leeza (since Lynn has little l...how about Little Leeza on Zylophone. And,you're welcome, sister)

Finally, please don't just accept Lynn and give her a discount. She should have free entrance after missing her plane, don't you think?
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

TJ, please give the following RAD B'S the maximum discount for flakiness membership:

LexHeart on Tambourines (see her signature, which I lack skills to create, sorry Lex. You're more creative than I am!)

Little Leeza (since Lynn has little l...how about Little Leeza on Zylophone. And,you're welcome, sister)

Finally, please don't just accept Lynn and give her a discount. She should have free entrance after missing her plane, don't you think?

I think I should get a prize!
    Well, maybe that's being a bit greedy. :)
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Does missing my airplane count?
    Last Thursday I thought my plane for Atlanta left at 2:05, so I got to the airport at 1:00, checked my ticket, and watched my plane take off from the parking lot. My family would be willing to write recommendations. Anyway, I can never resist a bargain! Lynn

ummmmmmmmmmm
    All the above applications are accepted, sorry I did not respond sooner but I forgot I had started this club. Guess I was having a major flakey moment. As far as classes are concern it does not matter where you start cause I cant remember who I was going to assign to teach said classes, so we would **** just sitt there giggleing anyway.
    Membersips are still available, spread the word.
    tjahy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

A true flake doesn't know
    A true flake doesn't know that they are, so I must be. I don't even know if I'm a Daft Sod or what. I'm totally confused. But I need the free membership because all I have in my wallet is a moth. I saw a penny laying out in the grass and left it thinking it would grow a dollar tree or is that a store? You might ask why a penny would grow a dollar tree? Inflation.

Marcia,
    The penny into a

Marcia,
    The penny into a dollar tree or store. Too Funny.
    Stef
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Whoa!!!
    Cool Jeanne!! If your eyes go crossed......does that qualify!! LOL Pammy

☺ Nawty Noel Reporting In ☻
    Nawty Noel, Lead Dancer of the RAD B'S is here! I may need more backup dancer's. Moopy Mohawk, what do ya think?

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Whoa!!!
    Cool Jeanne!! If your eyes go crossed......does that qualify!! LOL Pammy

Let's see if this works
    THE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCK

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    fauxma said:

I really like your new
    I really like your new picture but then with my computer this picture could have been here for weeks. Also your clever banners. This one is too cute. But be sure and let the others think that someone else is doing them for you, wink, wink. Must keep up the flakey image you know.
    Stef

☺☻Thanks☻☺
    Stef, it is a new picture. I just posted it yesterday. So, you are up to date! And, glad you like my banners. Ofcourse someone else does them for me, the banner fairy. ( wink wink )

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Let's see if this works
    THE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCKTHE RAD B'S ROCK

OMG!!!!! 3D!!!!
    I feel like I am falling!! Pammy

Yikes!! The words are attacking me!! LOL
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

OMG!!!!! 3D!!!!
    I feel like I am falling!! Pammy

Yikes!! The words are attacking me!! LOL

Feeling a little dizzy
    Feeling a little dizzy now... I wonder is it the post or too much celebrating?? Could it be both??

Love the picture Jeanne!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

☺ Nawty Noel Reporting In ☻
    Nawty Noel, Lead Dancer of the RAD B'S is here! I may need more backup dancer's. Moopy Mohawk, what do ya think?

☺♥ Noel ♥☺

Nawty Needs Backup Singers. JJ
    Definitely, Nawty Noel--more backup dancers needed. I have every confidence in your ability to manage a lineup as long as the Rockettes if you want. I haven't seen you pause from dancing in....well, never!

JJ, like your new pic, and the moving text. How you all do that stuff is beyond me.
  • tjhay
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

oh yes
    she shows the perfect example of flako so free admission it is. I am also offering free admission to all those who came to us with good news this week. they just have to pm me with it so i can post it in the good new post
    tj.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Ok, LexHeart I am. I like
    Ok, LexHeart I am. I like that! Thanks Moopy!

Lex♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Hello, Tjhay Tantrum,

Lead Singer JJ
    Kooky Kylez on Kowbells

In Good standing are:

Tantalizing T (no requested role, hasn't been heard from since she declined all pleas to adopt the professional name of TP)

Sexy Suzie (Dancer, needs to report to Nawty Noel, Lead Dancer, who can discuss the role of Dancer and its importance)

To JNL, I grant retroactive membership from her enrollment date at CSN, if she wishes and can create a cool rocker babe name and contribute skills (lead and backup vocalist positions already filled, sorry Leeza).

To unaffiliated survivors: all CSN members are welcome to join the RAD B'S. Needed are a rocker babe name and role/skill, and sufficient memory to recall both. (Chemo brain is an acceptable excuse for lapses.) Cool hairstyle is a plus, but no actual hair needed.

To all RAD B'S, I join TJ Tantrum, Drummer Extraordinaire, in encouraging you to seek your inner flakiness and as big a discount as you can get.

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B'S

Administrative Note: my apologies to the RB club for any confusion re role and status. Our HR and Promotions Manager has not been heard from since Business Manager Aortus gave her unlimited access to Petty Cash and tripled her salary.

I can't find NawtyNoel. She
    I can't find NawtyNoel. She is always off with the dudes dancing. lol

I will keep looking!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • susie09
    Options
    taleena said:

Feeling a little dizzy
    Feeling a little dizzy now... I wonder is it the post or too much celebrating?? Could it be both??

Love the picture Jeanne!

♥ & hugs,

~T

WoW
    How do you do that Jeanne? That is so cool!

Love your new pic too!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • tjhay
    Options
    tjhay said:

ummmmmmmmmmm
    All the above applications are accepted, sorry I did not respond sooner but I forgot I had started this club. Guess I was having a major flakey moment. As far as classes are concern it does not matter where you start cause I cant remember who I was going to assign to teach said classes, so we would **** just sitt there giggleing anyway.
    Membersips are still available, spread the word.
    tjahy

did anyone notice
    did anyone notice i typed a bad word that neither i or the auditors caught
    tj
  • susie09
    Options
    tjhay said:

did anyone notice
    tj

NO
    No, I was mesmorized by Jeanne D's 3D banners. But, congrats! lol

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tjhay said:

did anyone notice
    tj

OMG!!!!!
    It was like a word search! Found it in 45 seconds! You bad girl! Pammy
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Hello, Tjhay Tantrum,

Lead Singer JJ
    Kooky Kylez on Kowbells

In Good standing are:

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B'S

Moopy?
    I can't remember if I was in the band or not. Do you remember? Wow, I need to come on here more often. I am lost. LOL Love the new pic Jeanne and the rest is really way too cool!

Kristin ♥