Options
2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Glad you're having a ME day.
    Glad you're having a ME day. My physical role model is Mrs. Santa Claus.

My ME time is writing to this message board. Since I want to look like Mrs. Santa Claus, I don't have to do much except laugh a lot. I'm still waiting for my hair to go gray.

HAHA at your role model is
    HAHA at your role model is Mrs. Claus. You are funny Marcia! Or, should I say HoHoHo!

Hugs
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

HAHA at your role model is
    HAHA at your role model is Mrs. Claus. You are funny Marcia! Or, should I say HoHoHo!

Hugs

Yes, gotta love me time!
    I hope you had a nice evening RE with all of your pampering! Sounds like a very relaxing, fun day! We all need those!

♥ Kylez ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Calleen said:

Wonderful!!
    Oh my gosh I am soooo cracking up over the facial hair stuff... I thought I was the only one with that issue!!! I made my Daughter and my BFF promise me that if I was ever in a coma that they make sure I wasn't grossing everyone out with those stupid unsightly facial hairs!!! LOL...

Re... maybe your husband is going to love coming home to his Woman being all pampered and relaxed!!!Sounds like it could be a special night wink..wink... hope you have a wonderful enjoyable night...

HUGZ... Calleen

You deserve it!
    Re, this sounds like you had a great day just pampering yourself! After all that you have been thru, you deserve this a lot! Now, maybe it is time for my ME time! lol hmmmmmmm

Lex♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

A spa day at home...
    That's what I call it!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Am enjoying the new grandbaby pic! :-)

I had some ME time today and
    I had some ME time today and it was great! Thanks for reminding me that it is ok for us to do that RE!

Love your pics of the baby!

Hugs
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Yes, gotta love me time!
    I hope you had a nice evening RE with all of your pampering! Sounds like a very relaxing, fun day! We all need those!

♥ Kylez ♥

Sooooooooooo
    when is your next ME time RE? I try to have ME time everyday. Even just a few mintues is a good thing! ☺

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Sooooooooooo
    when is your next ME time RE? I try to have ME time everyday. Even just a few mintues is a good thing! ☺

☺♥ Noel ♥☺

Noel,
    I think that is great

Noel,
    I think that is great that you have me time every day. Mini Me time, how fantastic.
    Stef