Options
2»

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    tgf said:

Thoughts
    I'm also sending my positive thoughts your way ... and hope that phone call comes soon. Waiting is sooooo hard.

hugs.
    teena

?
    Hear anything yet Judy? Praying for you!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Any news Judy? Positive
    Any news Judy? Positive thoughts, hugs and prayers are going your way. Lili
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Any news Judy? Positive
    Any news Judy? Positive thoughts, hugs and prayers are going your way. Lili

No word yet. I just
    No word yet. I just couldn't stand it any longer, and placed a call about thirty minutes ago to the onc. The operator told me "they were in clinic", and she could take a message. After giving her my info, I asked what "in clinic" meant. She said they were seeing patients and don't take phone calls during that time....I would have to wait until they were available. Just goes to show you that they surely don't think twice about what the patient is going through in the "waiting game". So I am still in limbo. Judy
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

No word yet. I just
    No word yet. I just couldn't stand it any longer, and placed a call about thirty minutes ago to the onc. The operator told me "they were in clinic", and she could take a message. After giving her my info, I asked what "in clinic" meant. She said they were seeing patients and don't take phone calls during that time....I would have to wait until they were available. Just goes to show you that they surely don't think twice about what the patient is going through in the "waiting game". So I am still in limbo. Judy

Frustrating for sure
    Judy if the office is close by get in your car and tell them you will be sitting in the waiting room till you can talk to the nurse about your results. In no way should you have to go till Monday to hear the results, you have waited long enough!

Hugs,

RE
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

No word yet. I just

Stay strong Judy. I know
    Stay strong Judy. I know the waiting is a b&@#$% but, we're all here waiting with you. Please post a new thread as soon as you hear from them. Love, Lili
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options

No word yet. I just

Positive thoughts coming
    Positive thoughts coming your way. It will be ok. Maybe the delay means good news. You know, "No news is good news."
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

Frustrating for sure
    Judy if the office is close by get in your car and tell them you will be sitting in the waiting room till you can talk to the nurse about your results. In no way should you have to go till Monday to hear the results, you have waited long enough!

Hugs,

RE

I agree with RE. If the
    I agree with RE. If the office isn't too far away, I would just go there and wait. Make a nuisance of yourself if you have to. They should't make us wait for the results, especially, since they probably do have them or can get them.

Hugs Lex♥