Options
2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    RE said:

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!
    Wanted to take a moment to thank you all for taking the time to read the tribute I wrote in honor of my Mom. And another big thank you for the kind words you posted and the loving support you displayed with your comments.

Your are the Best,

RE

It was a beautiful tribute
    It was a beautiful tribute to your Mom. She is smiling at you, I am sure, for it.

Hugs!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

I commented on your other post. I am glad you opened it up under a new title, It really is very sweet, and I was touched by it. You look alot like your Mom (you are both beautiful)
    love, jackie

I read your tribute to your Mom and it was very touching and very beautiful! Thank you for writing that and sharing it with us.

♠♥ Noel ♠♥
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    dmc_emmy said:

is very proud of you for being your own bc warrior. She obviously was a wonderful model for you to follow and is surely smiling right now as she reads your post and watches us read and respond to it.

Mom's are great, aren't they? What would the world be like without all these remarkable moms who have come into our lives?

You're honor to your mom is very special.
    dmc

Beautiful tribute to your
    Beautiful tribute to your Mom!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Mom's are wonderful and special!

Hugs!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Now that I've wiped my tears...
    RE.. that was beautiful... I left my comments there...

Hugs
    ~T
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!
    Wanted to take a moment to thank you all for taking the time to read the tribute I wrote in honor of my Mom. And another big thank you for the kind words you posted and the loving support you displayed with your comments.

Your are the Best,

RE

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    RE said:

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!

Your are the Best,

RE

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

What a wonderful way to
    What a wonderful way to honor your Mom! Love it!

Beautiful!
    This is beautiful RE! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Kristin ♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Your mother deserves special
    Your mother deserves special recognition~ and I am honored that you shared her with us. I will go to the Expressions page ( if I remember...I am HORRIBLE about that! Once I leave here, I generally log off! It's a habit)

Hugs,
    Claudia

Yummy?
    Did you eat that tomato yet RE? Too bad there isn't some way you could keep it. Would just freezing it be ok?

Kristin ♥
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Yummy?
    Did you eat that tomato yet RE? Too bad there isn't some way you could keep it. Would just freezing it be ok?

Kristin ♥

NOPE
    No I have not eaten it and yes I plan to freeze it, I'll let you know how it does......:-D
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    RE said:

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!

Your are the Best,

RE

I would probably freeze that
    I would probably freeze that tomato too. I have never seen one in the shape of a heart before.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!

Your are the Best,

RE

I love the new picture of
    I love the new picture of Ava!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Wow
    That was very touching, RE. Pammy
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    RE said:

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU!

Your are the Best,

RE

Judy

Judy