Options
2»

Comments

• Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    RE said:

Thank you!
    Thank you Jackie, my Mom was the best as I am sure your's was too. In regards to the heart shaped tomato I found it in my garden a few days ago, it is still in my fridge I cannot bring myself to eat it LOL!!!

Hugs,

RE

Maybe
    Your Mom put it there to bring you a smlie and to remind you how remarkable you are!!!
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    So happy to hear that medication has helped your spasms and that now you know what they are caused from.

Your tribute to your mother was beautiful. Touched my heart. Speaking of hearts, how about that cool tomato?

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Thank you!
    Thank you Jackie, my Mom was the best as I am sure your's was too. In regards to the heart shaped tomato I found it in my garden a few days ago, it is still in my fridge I cannot bring myself to eat it LOL!!!

Hugs,

RE

I loved the tribute to your
    I loved the tribute to your Mom too Re. And, that tomato is really something! lol
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dear RE
    Although I'm sorry for your discomfort, I'm really glad the test results showed nothing more serious. And, that the meds are helping with the spasms. Sheesh.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Dear RE
    Although I'm sorry for your discomfort, I'm really glad the test results showed nothing more serious. And, that the meds are helping with the spasms. Sheesh.

Kind regards, Susan

Glad to know that they are
    Glad to know that they are just spasms Re, and, that you have something that will help ease the pain. Congrats on the good news!

♥ Kylez ♥