Options
2»

Comments

• tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

Hey Tash
    Having lived with a **** myself at one time , I know how stressful breaking free can be.
    Plus losing Riva and having to say goodbye to Jamie. What a terrible rotten lousy week.Things can only start looking up, girlfriend. Hang in there.

oops ...
    posted twice
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    (((((HUGS)))))
    Julia,
    I have missed you on the boards; I know you life has been in turmoil as of late. I am so sorry that Jamie had to go home, and of course that you lost your beloved dog. I hope that soon you will be able to exhale, settle down, and resume the business of living and laughing. But just so you know how much you are loved and missed around here!

Get back to us when you can!!!Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

(((((HUGS)))))
    Julia,
    I have missed you on the boards; I know you life has been in turmoil as of late. I am so sorry that Jamie had to go home, and of course that you lost your beloved dog. I hope that soon you will be able to exhale, settle down, and resume the business of living and laughing. But just so you know how much you are loved and missed around here!

Get back to us when you can!!!Hugs,
    Claudia

Glad to hear from you. Very
    Glad to hear from you. Very sorry about the sad news.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Tash,
    I'm sorry that your son went back,and especially sorry about your dog.
    Wish I/we could be there for you in person.
    Lots of love,
    Patty
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    I remember you posting
    about Riva being in so much pain. So sorry the meds didn't work out for her. I know you have lost a very good friend. Things may not get better right away, but they will get better. We love you and miss you. Lynn
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I remember you posting
    about Riva being in so much pain. So sorry the meds didn't work out for her. I know you have lost a very good friend. Things may not get better right away, but they will get better. We love you and miss you. Lynn

Just
    a hug, the biggest one I have for you. That is all. I hurt for you. Cindy
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Oh man
    So sorry to hear about all this, Tasha. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to lose a beloved dog, have your son go home, and deal with the antics of your ex all at the same time. You don't need all this stess and misery. I wish you peaceful times ahead. Will you be going back to work soon?

Mimi
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-(
    Tasha I am extremely sad to hear of the loss of your treasured Riva, there simply are not nay words that would remove your sadness, however I am very sorry to hear of this. I know you are missing your son and I am sure he is also missing you, keep those lines of communication open and he will be back to see you again. Sending many hugs your way!

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

:-(
    Tasha I am extremely sad to hear of the loss of your treasured Riva, there simply are not nay words that would remove your sadness, however I am very sorry to hear of this. I know you are missing your son and I am sure he is also missing you, keep those lines of communication open and he will be back to see you again. Sending many hugs your way!

RE

Sending you big hugs Tasha!

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Hugs ♥Lex♥

Tasha :(
    Julia, I am sorry that I am late in telling you how very sorry I am. You are going thru so much. So very sorry about your beloved Riva. I will keep you in my prayers Julia!

♠♥ Noel ♠♥
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    BAD WEEK
    H.I,SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WEEK.I AM PRETTY NEW TO THIS WEBSIGHT.BUT WE HAVE ALOT IN COMMON.MY CASPER DOG WAS 12YRS. OLD.AND HE DIED TUES. OF THIS WEEK.AND I AM WEIGHING THE ODDS OF SHOULD I LEAVE A HEARTLESS HUSBAND OR PUT UP WITH HIS CRAP WHILING GOING THROUGH CANCER.AT LEAST YOU HAVE LEFT HIM.THATS A BIG PLUS.I WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH MY DAUGHTER IF I LEFT.I HAVEN,T BEEN PHYSICALY ABLE TO WORK FOR TWO YRS. AND HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THIS.AND I WOULD MISS MY HOUSE AND THINGS,LIKE YOU.BUT I KNOW IF I GET TWO UNHAPPY THINGS WONT MATTER.I HAVE ALWAYS WORKED AND MADE IT ON MY OWN.I RAISED MY 2 KIDS BY MYSELF.GOOD LUCK TO YOU.GOD BLESS.PAT.
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    thinking of u
    Been thinking of you. take it one day at a time we all love and miss u i am so sorry u a dealing thir all this at onetime
  • prv
    prv Member Posts: 107
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

thinking of u
    Been thinking of you. take it one day at a time we all love and miss u i am so sorry u a dealing thir all this at onetime

So sorry!
    Sorry you had such a bad week! Hang in there - things will get better! Hugs and good thoughts being sent your way!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    prv said:

So sorry!
    Sorry you had such a bad week! Hang in there - things will get better! Hugs and good thoughts being sent your way!

Thank you all
    If it hadn't been for your support, level-headedness and down to earth advice, I would not have made it anywhere near this far. I LOVE my new apartment, it's clean, airy, comfy and private, with a GREAT VIEW!
    I'm still very upset about Riva, but when the day came, there really was no decission to be made. Bless her. Anyway, I thank you all, Susan, thank God you couldn't find Rainbow Bridge.. THAT would have killed me! LOL

Hugs to all......Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx