2.30 A.M...... What a bugger of a week!

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I left the supposed 'Love of my life..........NOT' on Monday, My beloved dog Riva was destroyed on wednesday.........(still crying), I just got back from Toronto airport, seeing my only son back off to England...........STILL borrowing friends internet, hopefully, I'll be back on here in the next couple of days, miss you all loads! Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxx
«1

Comments

  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Dear J...
    :-(
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    My heart goes out to you friend...
    Tasha, I am so sad for what you have had to go through in such a short time, let alone at all. Dumping him was a good thing even if it left you by yourself temporarily. I'm sorry your son's time with you is over and he had to witness all this. At least you were still able to fit in some memories. I did not know that you had to put Riva down. This has to be crushing you. Hang in there and know we are hear for you and always will be whenever you need us! We love you and send all our strength and hugs your way. Pammy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

    Dear J...
    :-(

    Susan
    What a crappy week this has been..............I was even nice to my ex-husband last night, he tried to get me to move back to england............NOWAY! I miss Jamie already.. I miss my ex, I miss my Dog, I miss my garden..........BUGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    I don't miss that freaking perv I lived with.........you would not believe what he did when I was out of the house.............I can't even tell YOU!... I feel so violated and miserable............I will pick up..........very soon..........

    Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Akiss4me said:

    My heart goes out to you friend...
    Tasha, I am so sad for what you have had to go through in such a short time, let alone at all. Dumping him was a good thing even if it left you by yourself temporarily. I'm sorry your son's time with you is over and he had to witness all this. At least you were still able to fit in some memories. I did not know that you had to put Riva down. This has to be crushing you. Hang in there and know we are hear for you and always will be whenever you need us! We love you and send all our strength and hugs your way. Pammy

    pammy
    Thank you
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    so sorry about Riva.....
    and your son leaving. It all must be a bit much to take but you will make it through it. I can tell from your posts that you are a strong woman. How do you like your new place?

    Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

    so sorry about Riva.....
    and your son leaving. It all must be a bit much to take but you will make it through it. I can tell from your posts that you are a strong woman. How do you like your new place?

    Love and Light,
    Vicki

    Tasha,
    This must be so

    Tasha,
    This must be so difficult. To have Jamie leaving, Riva gone, the B*****d being a B*****d, and all of this at one time. But you have done the right thing by leaving and it will get better. I remember when I left my 1st husband, I left behind a beautiful glass blown unicorn that I treasured. Not too long after I left, he asked me to come over to talk about getting back together. When I walked in I asked where the unicorn was and he pointed to the fireplace where it lay shattered into a million pieces. I turned and walked out. He yelled he was sorry, he didn't mean to, that he was just mad I had left, etc. I knew then that I was finished. That shattered unicorn was me, my shattered innocence, my shattered naviety, but more importantly my fears of him were also shattered. In the breaking of the unicorn (which is a symbol of purity and trust) I was free. So dear friend, you will find that thing that will make you free and unafraid and so strong that no one can harm you like that ever again. It may sound strange but look for your shattered unicorn. It can be so empowering.
    I send you kind thoughts and gentle wishes. May you find peace.
    Stef
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    fauxma said:

    Tasha,
    This must be so

    Tasha,
    This must be so difficult. To have Jamie leaving, Riva gone, the B*****d being a B*****d, and all of this at one time. But you have done the right thing by leaving and it will get better. I remember when I left my 1st husband, I left behind a beautiful glass blown unicorn that I treasured. Not too long after I left, he asked me to come over to talk about getting back together. When I walked in I asked where the unicorn was and he pointed to the fireplace where it lay shattered into a million pieces. I turned and walked out. He yelled he was sorry, he didn't mean to, that he was just mad I had left, etc. I knew then that I was finished. That shattered unicorn was me, my shattered innocence, my shattered naviety, but more importantly my fears of him were also shattered. In the breaking of the unicorn (which is a symbol of purity and trust) I was free. So dear friend, you will find that thing that will make you free and unafraid and so strong that no one can harm you like that ever again. It may sound strange but look for your shattered unicorn. It can be so empowering.
    I send you kind thoughts and gentle wishes. May you find peace.
    Stef

    Been thinking of you
    Julia,
    Been thinking of you.
    Glad to hear from you.
    Sorry for your week.

    You are in a better place without him.
    Keep in touch with Jamie and your friends.

    Hugs,
    Margo
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    fauxma said:

    Tasha,
    This must be so

    Tasha,
    This must be so difficult. To have Jamie leaving, Riva gone, the B*****d being a B*****d, and all of this at one time. But you have done the right thing by leaving and it will get better. I remember when I left my 1st husband, I left behind a beautiful glass blown unicorn that I treasured. Not too long after I left, he asked me to come over to talk about getting back together. When I walked in I asked where the unicorn was and he pointed to the fireplace where it lay shattered into a million pieces. I turned and walked out. He yelled he was sorry, he didn't mean to, that he was just mad I had left, etc. I knew then that I was finished. That shattered unicorn was me, my shattered innocence, my shattered naviety, but more importantly my fears of him were also shattered. In the breaking of the unicorn (which is a symbol of purity and trust) I was free. So dear friend, you will find that thing that will make you free and unafraid and so strong that no one can harm you like that ever again. It may sound strange but look for your shattered unicorn. It can be so empowering.
    I send you kind thoughts and gentle wishes. May you find peace.
    Stef

    Tasha... I am so sorry for
    Tasha... I am so sorry for the week that you have had. We have really missed you here...I truly hope that the days start getting better. Please know that you are in our thoughts and for whatever it's worth our prayers too...

    Please hang in there!

    ♥ & hugs,

    ~T
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    taleena said:

    Tasha... I am so sorry for
    Tasha... I am so sorry for the week that you have had. We have really missed you here...I truly hope that the days start getting better. Please know that you are in our thoughts and for whatever it's worth our prayers too...

    Please hang in there!

    ♥ & hugs,

    ~T

    Thinking
    Of you this morning... So sorry for all the heartache your going through!!! Everyone is right we really miss you on here!!! I hope you are loving your new place???

    HUGZ... Calleen
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Peaks and Valleys
    Julia, this is a valley, but a peak is coming. I guarantee it! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    lynn1950 said:

    Peaks and Valleys
    Julia, this is a valley, but a peak is coming. I guarantee it! xoxoxoxo Lynn

    Bad Week`
    Tasha, your week sounds horrible, and I know you are crushed on the loss of Riva, and Jamie returning to England. You have always been a friend to me on these boards, and just know that you are surrounded by many of us who have taken this journey with you. Things will get better, and in no time you will look back and feel so lucky you had the guts to take the step toward your own personal freedome. Jamie will be back....he knows his Mom is in a better place, and thank goodness he was able to see your strength before he left. Riva is looking down and smiling because you are at peace in your heart. Hang in there, girl....life does get better and better as each day passes. Lots of hugs your way,

    Judy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Tash
    It's always darkest before the dawn. I a so sorry you have had to go through all of this at once. Things are bound to get better with time. Sometimes these things make us stronger. Just look forward...you will have freedom from that abusive blob, You need someone who will appreciate what a wonderful woman you are.

    I'm wishing you all of the best. Thanks for posting us. Hurry back!
    love ya, Jackie
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Julia, you're heart is
    Julia, you're heart is broken and I'm so sorry. If it hasn't already happened that you will see that you will never go back with the perv it will soon. If he is anything like the one I left he will destroy everything that means something to you in order to hurt you. This will end though and you will have eliminated his abuse from your life which will leave only those that care about you. I'm so sorry about Riva..........I still cry at the loss of our Newfoundland dog, but Riva's spirit will be with you giving you comfort in the days to come. You will get through this dark passage, this chemo of the spirit and their is no doubt you will be much happier having made this move as hard as it may be to believe right now. We're all here thinking of you and sending you our best :)

    big hugs
    jan
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    So sorry you are having a
    So sorry you are having a bad time. I feel for your loss. Some things are hard to endure but there will be good times ahead also. Hugs to you.
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    TASHA
    Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!! Diane
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Hi Tasha
    I am relatively new here so dont know you well, but it sounds like you have been thru so much. I want you to know that I am truly thinking of you as you have made some major and stressful decisions so recently.

    I am really sorry too about your dog..I just put my golden retriever down last sept and I still miss him terribly.

    Please know I am thinking of you and will send all the strength I can your way

    Hugs
    Linda T
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

    Julia, you're heart is
    Julia, you're heart is broken and I'm so sorry. If it hasn't already happened that you will see that you will never go back with the perv it will soon. If he is anything like the one I left he will destroy everything that means something to you in order to hurt you. This will end though and you will have eliminated his abuse from your life which will leave only those that care about you. I'm so sorry about Riva..........I still cry at the loss of our Newfoundland dog, but Riva's spirit will be with you giving you comfort in the days to come. You will get through this dark passage, this chemo of the spirit and their is no doubt you will be much happier having made this move as hard as it may be to believe right now. We're all here thinking of you and sending you our best :)

    big hugs
    jan

    So sorry Julia for all of
    So sorry Julia for all of this. But, glad to see you posting.

    Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    mlmjt1 said:

    Hi Tasha
    I am relatively new here so dont know you well, but it sounds like you have been thru so much. I want you to know that I am truly thinking of you as you have made some major and stressful decisions so recently.

    I am really sorry too about your dog..I just put my golden retriever down last sept and I still miss him terribly.

    Please know I am thinking of you and will send all the strength I can your way

    Hugs
    Linda T

    Hey Tash
    Having lived with a **** myself at one time , I know how stressful breaking free can be.
    Plus losing Riva and having to say goodbye to Jamie. What a terrible rotten lousy week.Things can only start looking up, girlfriend. Hang in there.
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    dyaneb123 said:

    Hey Tash
    Having lived with a **** myself at one time , I know how stressful breaking free can be.
    Plus losing Riva and having to say goodbye to Jamie. What a terrible rotten lousy week.Things can only start looking up, girlfriend. Hang in there.

    I'm so sorry to hear about your lousy week...
    I didn't know that you had to put Riva down. I am so sorry. The loss of a beloved pet can turn anyone's life upside down.

    I can't access my other computer, it went kapoop on me, but someone from the boards hee sent me "Rainbow Heaven" and I passed it on to another survivor here. If they post to this thread, maybe one of them could pass it along to you. I know that it helped me so much when I was grieving my pup EvaMarie.

    You are a remarkably strong woman, I have looked to your strength on many occasions to lift me up. I know that you will come through this time, too, as you have come through so many other disappointments in your life.

    It doesn't seem fair, somehow, that some people seem to have more than their share of challenges--challenges that seem to be insurmountable. But, as my sweet mama always told me, "Life may not be fair, but it is good." It seems that I have been telling that to a whole lot of people lately. :(

    Brighter days are surely on their way...no doubt about it!
    dmc
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    dyaneb123 said:

    Hey Tash
    Having lived with a **** myself at one time , I know how stressful breaking free can be.
    Plus losing Riva and having to say goodbye to Jamie. What a terrible rotten lousy week.Things can only start looking up, girlfriend. Hang in there.

    Thinking of you
    Tasha ... we've all been thinking of you and your safety. Glad to hear you are out and away from jerk. You deserve so much better. I'm sorry all of this has come falling down on you at the same time ... moving, your son going back to England ... and losing your beloved dog. So sorry. Now you need to take care of Tasha. You don't need to try to please anyone ... but Tasha. You can do whatever you want now ... and not worry about upsetting anyone or having anyone get mad at you. I know this sounds corny ... but ... it's gotten me through some tough spots ... "What looks like the end ... is really a new beginning." And this is a new beginning for you ... and hopefully there are only good things and happiness ahead. You deserve it.

    big hugs.
    teena