Options
13»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Moopy and Mimi
    YOU ARE BOTH JUST SOOO CUTE! someday soon we will be able to post another pic as it grows longer and gets styled. This is so much fun. (having hair I mean! haha) can't wait until our next upgrade!

Sorry my pic is kinda dark (or maybe I'm not) ROFLMAO!!

Are you all on your way or home yet Moops?

Love jackie

Jackie, your pic is dark.
    Jackie, your pic is dark. But, we can still see your pretty face.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Hey "Uptown Girls"!!!
    You all look great!! Congrates on the hair! Pammy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

You three gals are
    You three gals are beautiful, brave and no longer bald. These are beautiful pictures and will no doubt be so comforting and encouraging to those that follow in your footsteps. I am honored to be among such woman. My hat is off to you that have taken off your hats.
    Stef

I am so happy that you guys
    I am so happy that you guys got home safe and sound!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Love the Banner Jeannie
    Don't be sorry! I was just kidding...I posted on this right after I put my new pic. on so I knew you didn't have it yet. I just wanted to post it with Moopy and Mimi's since we have changed our pics together before, during, and now after! (thank God) and we will only get better and better!! (anyway Moopy and Mimi will haha)!! It has seemed like a long time since I had hair. I am so excited for it to grow.

I still don't know how you do that moving banner... or even colored letters. But I always love all the colorful posts and little hearts. I had just learned how to put the g.i.f.t.s on and they took them away :(
    hugs, jackie

So glad you got to your OWN
    So glad you got to your OWN home finally!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Hey "Uptown Girls"!!!
    You all look great!! Congrates on the hair! Pammy

Uptown Girls, Looking forward to being Up-do Girls
    Hi, y'all, I am just catching up on your messages. I'll join my pin-up girl pals Jackie and Mimi in thanking you, every one. It's hard to describe what a big deal it is to have your hair growing again--and to have friends like you who understand and share our excitement.

Kristin, that banner is awesome. All the cute fonts and scrolling text are fun.
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Hi, y'all, I am just catching up on your messages. I'll join my pin-up girl pals Jackie and Mimi in thanking you, every one. It's hard to describe what a big deal it is to have your hair growing again--and to have friends like you who understand and share our excitement.

Y'ALL
    We have all earned our "pin-up girl "status and you are so right my dear friend, It is very exciting for us..and it is a big deal!! we looked forward to this day fo a long time and I think our pics will be an inspiration for many who are just now shaving their heads...IT DOES COME BACK!!! and you are (as Mimi Is) more beautiful than ever. The hope, stength, and love shows in your eyes.

Don't know how i would have ever done it without you both my dear dear sisters. And all of our other sisters in pink!

What a blessing it has been to go through this all with sisters as wonderful as ya'll!!
    Jackie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I am thrilled that you liked it Moopy! And, so happy that you are home, safe and sound!

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥