☻ ♥ ☺ MOOPY ♪ JACKIE ♪ AND MIMI --- LOVE YOUR NEW PICS ☺ ♥ ☻

Options

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

All three of you look Marvelous!!
    (don't forget to add the Billy Crystal accent:)

Aurora

You look good
    You three look so good! I love the new pics! Thanks for posting them for us to see!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

You look good
    You three look so good! I love the new pics! Thanks for posting them for us to see!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Glad you got home
    Glad to hear that you two and the dogs got home safely! Hope you are all sleeping in today!

Hugs!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Many thanks to all!
    Very sweet and encouraging comments from all of you. And Jackie, you look so good and happy in your pic! I do remember how we all posted our "nekkid" pics back in the bad old days. It does a heart good to see us all with hair now!! Moopy, I have a feeling you and I will be hitting the $$$ hair salons before long. Jackie, I don't know if you have an addiction to such things, but I know Moopy and I are fond of the salons. Watch out Joe and Simon!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Baby Hair Beauties
    You look beautiful, Jackie. You and Mimi both. My photo is with Dr. T, our RAD B'S honorary physician. So, we ought to let her stay in the picture, original hair and all, don't you think?

Thank you, dear Jeanne.

:-)
    Love your baby hair pictures!

You all look so good!

♥ Kylez ♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

☺Jackie☻
    ♥ YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TOO, AS ALWAYS ♥

Love Jeanne♥

OOLALA ☺
    You 3 ladies look so FINE! Thanks for the new pics! Loving them!

Thanks Jeanne for this post so that we can view the HOT 3 Musketeers!

♠♥ Noel ♥♠
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Many thanks to all!
    Very sweet and encouraging comments from all of you. And Jackie, you look so good and happy in your pic! I do remember how we all posted our "nekkid" pics back in the bad old days. It does a heart good to see us all with hair now!! Moopy, I have a feeling you and I will be hitting the $$$ hair salons before long. Jackie, I don't know if you have an addiction to such things, but I know Moopy and I are fond of the salons. Watch out Joe and Simon!

* Great Pics *
    YOU WOMEN ARE GORGEOUS *** Hugs, Kristin
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    rjjj said:

what about me Jeanne?
    I changed mine too. LOL! Moopy gave us inspiration to show off our new rad doo's!!

I remember when we all put our naked pic's up too!! We've come along way since then!! Right my dear sisters? We never thoughtthis day would come.. and here we are posting our new baby hairs!
    Lotsa love Jackie

I love your new pics too.
    I love your new pics too!

You all look so nice with your new hair!

So very happy for you, it must feel great!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • susie09
    Options

All three of you look Marvelous!!
    (don't forget to add the Billy Crystal accent:)

Aurora

OMG, I just now got this
    OMG, I just now got this Aurora. ROFLMAO!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Many thanks to all!

Mimi
    I have been known to plunk down a chunk of change at the hair salons before. I will be saving my money for that HappyDay!! Your hair looks sooo thick Mimi, you look great!
    hugs, jackie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

* Great Pics *

Kristin thats an awesome banner!!!
    Thank you. and glad your safe and sound at home now Moops.
    love Jackie
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

OMG, I just now got this
    OMG, I just now got this Aurora. ROFLMAO!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Just showing my age there alittle Susie
    Haha
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    mimivac said:

Awww
    Much appreciated, Jeanne. It wasn't easy to ditch the wig and let it all hang out, so to speak. Very nice to receive your "smile," dear Jeanne. Makes everything that much easier.

Mimi

love it
    you look great
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Kristin N said:

* Great Pics *

That is awesome!
    Hugs, Lex

That is awesome!

Hugs, Lex
  • susie09
    Options

Just showing my age there alittle Susie
    Haha

It was funny Aurora, I just
    It was funny Aurora, I just kept reading that thinking what does that mean. lol

I have heard Billy Crystal say that and now I can't get it out of my head. lol
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    rjjj said:

Love the Banner Jeannie
    Don't be sorry! I was just kidding...I posted on this right after I put my new pic. on so I knew you didn't have it yet. I just wanted to post it with Moopy and Mimi's since we have changed our pics together before, during, and now after! (thank God) and we will only get better and better!! (anyway Moopy and Mimi will haha)!! It has seemed like a long time since I had hair. I am so excited for it to grow.

I still don't know how you do that moving banner... or even colored letters. But I always love all the colorful posts and little hearts. I had just learned how to put the g.i.f.t.s on and they took them away :(
    hugs, jackie

Looks good!
    All 3 of you look great in your new pics! I bet it does feel good to have hair again. And, it looks thick on all 3 of you!

You ought to keep updating us with new pics of all of you as your hair gets longer, or, if you change the color or something.

We could follow you like that.

Hugs!
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    susie09 said:

It was funny Aurora, I just
    It was funny Aurora, I just kept reading that thinking what does that mean. lol

I have heard Billy Crystal say that and now I can't get it out of my head. lol

Me too. lol I didn't get
    Me too. lol I didn't get it either.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

* Great Pics *

That is cool. How did you
    That is cool. How did you do that?

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Alexis F
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

☺Jackie☻
    ♥ YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TOO, AS ALWAYS ♥

Love Jeanne♥

I really love the new pics
    I really love the new pics of all 3 of you, Mimi, Jackie and Moopy! You all look fantastic!

Hope you are home now Moopy, safe and sound! I know Jackie knows too, how hard it is be away

from home.

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • Alexis F
    Options
    rjjj said:

Mimi
    I have been known to plunk down a chunk of change at the hair salons before. I will be saving my money for that HappyDay!! Your hair looks sooo thick Mimi, you look great!
    hugs, jackie

I bet your husbands will let
    I bet your husbands will let you "plunk" down as much as you want to pamper your hair. Wanna bet? lol

Hugs ♥Lex♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Moopy and Mimi
    YOU ARE BOTH JUST SOOO CUTE! someday soon we will be able to post another pic as it grows longer and gets styled. This is so much fun. (having hair I mean! haha) can't wait until our next upgrade!

Sorry my pic is kinda dark (or maybe I'm not) ROFLMAO!!

Are you all on your way or home yet Moops?

Love jackie

Jackie, your pic is dark.
    Jackie, your pic is dark. But, we can still see your pretty face.

Hugs, Leeza