Postponed again - oh well...

Options
124»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Let me try this a third time
    Let me try this a third time--third time is a charm they say.

Moopy and Joe,
    I'm sorry for the delay going HOME!

Moopy,
    I hope Joe is taking good care of you like he always does. Home is just around the corner for you both and the dogs--and they can't wait to get home as well.

Hugs to both of you,
    Margo

P.S. Third time was a charm and got posted

Sorry for the delay too,
    Sorry for the delay too, but, Wednesday will be here before you know it.

Then, you two can go home and enjoy your lives again.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Sorry for the delay too,

Yes, third time is a charm!
    Yes, third time is a charm!

♥Kylez♥
  • Kylez
    Options

Sorry for the delay too,

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Kylez said:

Moopy and Joe, My Friends!
    Dang it anyway! I am so sorry for this delay, but, I have always felt that there is a reason for everything. We may not see it, but, there is. So, just know that come Wednesday you will finally be all done with rads. And, that calls for a celebration!

And, remember what I told you Moopy, keep greasing up for awhile yet. Your skin will be like a baby's butt if you do! And, that is a good thing!

Love, Jeanne
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Moopy and Joe, My Friends!
    Dang it anyway! I am so sorry for this delay, but, I have always felt that there is a reason for everything. We may not see it, but, there is. So, just know that come Wednesday you will finally be all done with rads. And, that calls for a celebration!

And, remember what I told you Moopy, keep greasing up for awhile yet. Your skin will be like a baby's butt if you do! And, that is a good thing!

Love, Jeanne

Sorry you two, but, only 3
    Sorry you two, but, only 3 more to go!

We will all be celebrating with you two!

♣Susie♠
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    Hi Moopy and Aortus,
    Moopy,

Hi Moopy and Aortus,

Moopy, I want you to really listen to Aortus on this one my Dear. He is absolutely right. I have had to teach many young women this technique. If you don't have a fainting couch, any couch will do. Lay yourself down very carefully, put your arm (from elbow to hand, or you may use just the back of the hand). Next, sigh ever so slightly and repeat after me,
    "My Dearest Aortus, peel me a grape" It has always worked for me and there is nothing better than warm bread, cold, peeled grapes, and a nice Gouda or Havarti. Enjoy my dear!!!

Love and Gentle Hugs,

Donna
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    djteach said:

Hi Moopy and Aortus,
    Moopy,

Hi Moopy and Aortus,

Moopy, I want you to really listen to Aortus on this one my Dear. He is absolutely right. I have had to teach many young women this technique. If you don't have a fainting couch, any couch will do. Lay yourself down very carefully, put your arm (from elbow to hand, or you may use just the back of the hand). Next, sigh ever so slightly and repeat after me,
    "My Dearest Aortus, peel me a grape" It has always worked for me and there is nothing better than warm bread, cold, peeled grapes, and a nice Gouda or Havarti. Enjoy my dear!!!

Love and Gentle Hugs,

Donna

Moopy
    Sorry that it's been postponed again, hope you weekend went by fast, but it won't be long now and we'll all be here to celebrate with you!!!!!!!!!!

God Luck with the last few day!!

Aurora
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

I thought you
    guys might make that mistake after reading my response. No,it isn't a jet-it's a cargo plane called the C-5. He's a flight engineer and he sits right behind the co-pilot. He knows that plane like the back of his hand,and sometimes when another crew is flying some where or on the ground broken-they will call him and ask him how to fix and troubleshoot things-I'm pretty proud of him if you havn't realized yet!!
    And how did E. Lucius wave-I'm still not getting that I guess?! Maybe it's just meant to be one of those mysteries of life.Things that make you go hmmm...
    I love books and reading! I like to collect old books and books that I read when I was little(horse books by Marguerite Henry). I read the Hobbit books in Sr.High-love them too!I'm a little like Joe in that way,I guess-except for mine still just cover our bookshelves in the family room...

Flight Engineer
    Flight Engineer is cool, Patty, I agree. No wonder you're very proud of your man, as you should be.

By the way, those cargo planes are huge, aren't they?
  • Moopy23
    Options
    fauxma said:

Never vacuum again. That is
    Never vacuum again. That is what the doctor said. I swear Aortus/Joe that is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Honest, my fingers are not crossed. Vacuuming is very bad forever. Yep!!
    Stef

What Stef Said, Aortus
    Thank you, Stef. I really, really should not vacuum ever again. It is bad for my health. We sisters in pink must avoid vacuums.
  • Jeanne D
    Options

Moopy
    Sorry that it's been postponed again, hope you weekend went by fast, but it won't be long now and we'll all be here to celebrate with you!!!!!!!!!!

God Luck with the last few day!!

Aurora

One and Two and DONE!
    2 MORE, and you are home free!

♥Love, Jeanne♥
  • Kylez
    Options
    djteach said:

Hi Moopy and Aortus,
    Moopy,

Hi Moopy and Aortus,

Love and Gentle Hugs,

Donna

You are almost done Moopy!

Can you believe it?

Then, we get this band ROCKIN!

2 more to go!

♥ Kylez ♥
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Flight Engineer
    Flight Engineer is cool, Patty, I agree. No wonder you're very proud of your man, as you should be.

By the way, those cargo planes are huge, aren't they?

Yes Moops,
    they are huge and the C-5 is one of the biggest(if not the biggest)! They look so graceful up in the air and that's a wonder to me because they are so big!
    If I remember right tomorrow is your last rads-yeehaww!! Congratulations!!!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

What Stef Said, Aortus
    Thank you, Stef. I really, really should not vacuum ever again. It is bad for my health. We sisters in pink must avoid vacuums.

Yes,
    I think we should avoid them like the plague !No more vacuum cleaners for us!!
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Kylez said:

Can you believe it?

Then, we get this band ROCKIN!

2 more to go!

♥ Kylez ♥

♥ Moopy? ♥
    How ya doing today? Hoping to see you post soon! Hoping you are

getting lots of rest!

♥Love, Jeanne♥
  • Moopy23
    Options

As always, dear Joe...
    Thank you, so very much, for keeping us all thoroughly updated on dear Mooperino's progress and plans. Really - ALL good news! Thank goodness, and it's about time.

Mooperino (yet another nickname variation!?!) will completely finish her treatment. YAY! Reassuring. After all, that's the sole and entire reason you're there - living in a rental unit, pups included. Great news on the physical therapy front. Hoping Mooperino will soon get some relief from her discomfort.

Again, Joe - thanks!

OK - the remainder of this post is to Mooperino:

REST, woman! Slowly try to savor your last weekend in St. Louis. No out-of-town company to entertain. No appointments over the next two whole days. Not leaving 'til Thursday - plenty of time to get ready for that starting Monday. Sleep in. Eat a leisurely breakfast. Laze around. Nap. Eat a leisurely lunch. Nap. Maybe go with Joe and the pups for a little walk (get some outside air). Return & nap. Eat a leisurely dinner. Watch a movie, read a book, whatever. Just so long as you're NOT moving around too much. Please. For you own sake, dear friend. :-)

Remember that since Joe has now enlisted our help to get you to take it easy - he'll be obligated to let us know if you, indeed, submit to our unanimous advice.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: "Mooperino"?!? I'm still stymied. Vaguely Italian? Inspired by Mooperino's new hair color?

Vacuums, Grapes, Leisurely meals, Obedience Class
    Hey, y'all. I have been following your instructions and...Resting. Joe holds out a peeled grape, orders me to "Sit," and I fall on my fainting couch, where I "Stay." Leisurely meals, ice cream, chick flicks (Twilight, a teen chick flick) round out my day, along with little walks.

The vacuum has disappeared. Unfortunately, Aortus thought Steff's command included him, too, so he's taken a vow of no vacuuming.

About Mooperino, Susan, you guessed right: my nascent black hair inspired this new variation of my name. However, I am no good at Italian love songs, so please don't ask to add "That's Amore" to our RAD B'S set list.

Hey, fellow bandmates,any of you have an Italian flair? How about an Italian Drum Song, TJ?
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Vacuums, Grapes, Leisurely meals, Obedience Class
    Hey, y'all. I have been following your instructions and...Resting. Joe holds out a peeled grape, orders me to "Sit," and I fall on my fainting couch, where I "Stay." Leisurely meals, ice cream, chick flicks (Twilight, a teen chick flick) round out my day, along with little walks.

The vacuum has disappeared. Unfortunately, Aortus thought Steff's command included him, too, so he's taken a vow of no vacuuming.

About Mooperino, Susan, you guessed right: my nascent black hair inspired this new variation of my name. However, I am no good at Italian love songs, so please don't ask to add "That's Amore" to our RAD B'S set list.

Hey, fellow bandmates,any of you have an Italian flair? How about an Italian Drum Song, TJ?

Nah...
    Italian love songs? Italian drums?!? How 'bout we just put that idea on the back burner for now? :-)

Kind regards, Susan