Options
13»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Just got back
    Was "down in the valley" with my 16 year-old yesterday for doctors' appointments and stayed the night at my daughter's apartment. We had tickets to see "Twelfth Night," but it rained and rained so the show was cancelled. Instead, we got a Red Box copy of "Role Models" (laugh out loud funny) and vegged at the apartment with cheesecake and videos.

It is cold and rainy (very unusual) - perfect weather to....garden. I am so grateful for the rain. My daughter and son-in-law are visiting on Sunday - Tuesday. He finishes his last credits to graduate from college this weekend, so we will celebrate!

Well, we are going to bed
    Well, we are going to bed now. lol We just got home from some friend's house.

After we get up, who knows? Ok We are planning on going to some other friend's tonight for a bbq and pool party.

Sunday is always just whatever we want, and, who knows. lol

Have a great weekend all!

Kristin
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    bfbear said:

Weiner dog races????
    That makes me laugh just visualizing it! You've GOT to post some pictures, if you can!
    Debi

That sounds funny! I want
    That sounds funny! I want to see pics too!

♥Kylez♥
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Well, we are going to bed
    Well, we are going to bed now. lol We just got home from some friend's house.

After we get up, who knows? Ok We are planning on going to some other friend's tonight for a bbq and pool party.

Sunday is always just whatever we want, and, who knows. lol

Have a great weekend all!

Kristin

We
    We, Jake and I, got back from the You and Me camp this morning. Unpacked, have done three loads of laundry. I froze the first night--I forgot to pack my blanket--chemo brain still attached--HAHA.

Totally exhausted.
    Movie early tonight with popcorn and then to be early.
    Can't wait to sleep in my own bed.

Sunday-church and resting.

Monday-golf tournament--"Teeing it up for Ta Tas"

Tuesday--back to work.
    Wednesday--Echocardiogram 7 am
    Friday--Herceptin treatment.

Then weekend starts all over.

Margo
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Kylez said:

That sounds funny! I want
    That sounds funny! I want to see pics too!

♥Kylez♥

Hey Kylez...
    How did you do that? Awwww.....I want hearts!!! :O) Pammy
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Hi Mimi, just planning on
    Hi Mimi, just planning on relaxing, cuddling w/hubby and cats, and perhaps a few chores around the house.

Enjoy the martinis and have a massage at the spa for me too!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Hi Mimi, just planning on
    Hi Mimi, just planning on relaxing, cuddling w/hubby and cats, and perhaps a few chores around the house.

Enjoy the martinis and have a massage at the spa for me too!

Hope you had a great weekend
    Hope you had a great weekend Mimi and thanks for doing this every week.

We all enjoy it so much.

It is the best post on the site next to the NED ones.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

Where in Jersey, Mimi? I
    Where in Jersey, Mimi? I live in Toms River, near the shore. Just curious! You truly sound so up! I love it!

Marlene, near Parsippany
    The BBQ iteslf was in Lake Hiawatha. These towns are about 40 minutes from Manhattan. I didn't quite make the BBQ though. Had my first Zometa infusion on Thursday and it really threw me for a loop -- sick with fever, headache, and chills. Spent Saturday in bed in the hotel watching "Shark Week." Still had a good time, though.

BTW, I've been to Cape May on the shore, and loved it!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Weekend!
    Hi everyone - sounds like everyone has some great plans for the weekend. I am going to a bbq party by the lake tomorrow (if it isn't that hot - supposed to be in the 90's and humid) for my neighbor's son. Its a combination Graduation/Birthday/Farewell party for him. Tuesday he goes to Ft. Meade to be sworn into the Army and then bussed to BWI to go to Ft. Benning, GA. It sounds like a lot of fun, he's been in ROTC for a couple of years now and they are going to give him a good sendoff tomorrow. Going is sketchy though, I have bronchitis/laryngitis and the rad oncologist said I still need to stay out of the sun for a while (finished RADS 2 months ago yesterday). Does this tired ever let up? Sunday is supposed to be 95/hazy/hot/humid (love the weather in DC)so I will stay air conditioned and just rest.
    Have a great one everbody!
    Pat

Pat, I'm from DC, too!
    Live in Alexandria, work in DC. Got back from my weekend trip to find that it is supposed to be a high of close to 100 degrees today. Lord help us! Stay cool today.