It's that time again: Roll call, weekend update!! Feeling a bit ambivilent about it....

Options
124»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Wow RE, lots of celebrations
    Wow RE, lots of celebrations this week for you! And, lots of cake. YUM! lol

It sounds like you had a fun time at the party!

Can't wait to see the pics!

I did have a great weekend, hope everyone did too!

Hugs,

Kylez

LOVE MY HUBBY!
    Sounds like a fun week RE! Enjoy!

I had a great weekend, as always! Sorry to see it end.

My hubby surprised me with a diamond bracelet! He is just the best in the whole world!

Love,

Noel
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Noel said:

LOVE MY HUBBY!

My hubby surprised me with a diamond bracelet! He is just the best in the whole world!

Love,

Noel

WOW!
    First of all, happy belated Anniversary Mimi & Simon. I hope you had a great weekend!, Secondly, PAUL MC CARTNEY!!!!!!!!!!! Geez, I was 16 again and sitting in Shea Stadium Screaming my head off!. What a great show, what a great performer, what great kids of mine - my niece and her husband took me, bought me a Macca t-shirt and coffee mug. Wonderful memory to hang on to for a while. It was exactly the lift I needed to bring me out of my doldrums. Tonight is a Feel Good Look Better thingy at the hospital and I am going with a friend. So, now instead of just feeling uplifted, this ole face will get a transformation! Then we will go to dinner to test the new faces!
    Oh and by the way, when the kids came down from NY, they brought me NY Pizza and NY bagels! YUMMO!
    Pat
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

LOVE MY HUBBY!

Love,

Noel

Noel
    The song says that

Noel

The song says that diamonds are a girl's best friend but I say a good hubby is a girl's best everything. Happy you have both. That was certainly a great weekend.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    padee6339 said:

WOW!
    First of all, happy belated Anniversary Mimi & Simon. I hope you had a great weekend!, Secondly, PAUL MC CARTNEY!!!!!!!!!!! Geez, I was 16 again and sitting in Shea Stadium Screaming my head off!. What a great show, what a great performer, what great kids of mine - my niece and her husband took me, bought me a Macca t-shirt and coffee mug. Wonderful memory to hang on to for a while. It was exactly the lift I needed to bring me out of my doldrums. Tonight is a Feel Good Look Better thingy at the hospital and I am going with a friend. So, now instead of just feeling uplifted, this ole face will get a transformation! Then we will go to dinner to test the new faces!
    Oh and by the way, when the kids came down from NY, they brought me NY Pizza and NY bagels! YUMMO!
    Pat

Pat & Mimi...
    PAT: Wow! Glad you had a fabulous weekend. And, thanks for posting the pic of Sir Paul for all of us to enjoy! (Also - I did the "Look Good, Feel Better" class, too. Was well worth the time, and a lot of fun.)

MIMI: Hoping your anniversary celebrations were wonderful! Again, thanks for starting this thread for us every Friday.

Kind regards, Susan
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

LOVE MY HUBBY!

Love,

Noel

WOW WOW WOW
    Give that man a hug!!! Glad you had such a special weekend, you certainly deserve it!

RE
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    RE said:

WOW WOW WOW
    Give that man a hug!!! Glad you had such a special weekend, you certainly deserve it!

RE

Really. Must be nice. I need to work on mine to give more gifts! lol
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    RE said:

WOW WOW WOW

RE

Thanks RE and Stef! Oh, he
    Thanks RE and Stef! Oh, he got a hug alright! lol

I was just so surprised. But, those are the best kind, right?

Hugs,

Noel
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Thanks RE and Stef! Oh, he
    Thanks RE and Stef! Oh, he got a hug alright! lol

I was just so surprised. But, those are the best kind, right?

Hugs,

Noel

Oh, yeah, for sure.
    Stef

Oh, yeah, for sure.
    Stef