Finally got pathology results

Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thanks

Thanks to all of you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers. We are all strong and will make it through this!!

I feel so blessed to have found this board.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

I know you will make it thru
    I know you will make it thru this Vicki!

You have a circle of bc survivors here all praying for you!

Hugs, Diane
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I'm Glad
    I'm glad you found the board, too. We are glad to have you. I hope your scan goes well. I have only one type of cancer in the breast but my lymph nodes had cancer as well so they removed them all. Let me know how it goes. I survived the surgeries and my first round of chemo. You can do it too if you have to. We will help you through it.

P

Vicki
    I just wanted you to know that I'll also be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way, You received alot of information today, I'm glad you're dealling with it well. Just remember that if it all becomes overwhelming at some point, we will all be here for you then too.

God Bless and keep that positive attitude going!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options
    BunnyJane said:

Sorry for the dx
    Vicki: I had four kinds of cancer in one breast-- all within the same 1.3 cm mass. My nodes were negative, so please don't give up hope! Best wishes! Jane

That gives me hope..
    Thanks for sharing that with me. Glad your nodes were clear too.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • cathlinberreth01
    cathlinberreth01 Member Posts: 38
    Options
    two kinds
    You may not have two kinds. In situ means that the cancer is contained. Invasive means that it has spread outside the duct/lobe. You may have a main tumor and a satellite.

I had two biopsies that were both cancer. One was larger than the other. I thought I had two kinds too but my oncologist explained it.

Just ask your doctor.
  • Reikigemgirl
    Options

two kinds
    You may not have two kinds. In situ means that the cancer is contained. Invasive means that it has spread outside the duct/lobe. You may have a main tumor and a satellite.

I had two biopsies that were both cancer. One was larger than the other. I thought I had two kinds too but my oncologist explained it.

Just ask your doctor.

Thanks....
    for the clarification. I will ask him on Monday just what kind of cancer I do actually have.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Thanks....
    for the clarification. I will ask him on Monday just what kind of cancer I do actually have.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Good luck with your doctor's
    Good luck with your doctor's appointment on Monday Vicki!

Praying for you!

Hugs,

Susie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Thanks....

Love and Light,
    Vicki

I will be keeping you in my
    I will be keeping you in my prayers for Monday Vicki!

Lex
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your diagnosis...
    And, I'll be sincerely hoping for the best possible outcome from your upcoming doctor appointments and tests. No matter the final determination of your treatment plan, we'll be here for you - every step of the way.

Best wishes to you.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options

I'm sorry for your diagnosis...
    And, I'll be sincerely hoping for the best possible outcome from your upcoming doctor appointments and tests. No matter the final determination of your treatment plan, we'll be here for you - every step of the way.

Best wishes to you.

I just wanted to wish you
    I just wanted to wish you luck at your appointment on monday. I had a double mastectomy and will start my chemo this tuesday. I hope it goes good for you. And you have done the right thing by joining the board, they are all wonderful here. Good luck to you!

laura
  • Kayla1
    Kayla1 Member Posts: 101
    Options
    lolad said:

I just wanted to wish you luck at your appointment on monday. I had a double mastectomy and will start my chemo this tuesday. I hope it goes good for you. And you have done the right thing by joining the board, they are all wonderful here. Good luck to you!

laura

Vicki,
    I am so sorry for

Vicki,
    I am so sorry for your dx! Good luck with your appt Monday.
    K
  • Reikigemgirl
    Options
    lolad said:

laura

My thoughts will be with you
    on Tuesday when you are having your chemo. The surgeon said chemo first and then a masectomy for me but we will see what the oncologist says tomorrow at my appointment.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

on Tuesday when you are having your chemo. The surgeon said chemo first and then a masectomy for me but we will see what the oncologist says tomorrow at my appointment.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Vicki
    Vicki,
    Good luck with your appointment tomorrow--please bring someone with you because it will be overwhelming and you will block some things out and the other person will hear and write things down for you.

Thinking of you,
    Margo
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Good luck tomorrow Vicki!

Good luck tomorrow Vicki!