EMERGENCY MEMO RE: THE RAD Bs !!! (Revised)

Options
2»

Comments

• dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    Me too! Me too! I name
    Me too! Me too! I name myself "ChemoSabe" guitarist and vocalist extradinaire!
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

Me too! Me too! I name
    Me too! Me too! I name myself "ChemoSabe" guitarist and vocalist extradinaire!

That's a great name!!
    Love it!! I forgot mine......hmmmm. Oh well, someone will kindly remind me! (:-) Pammy
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    taleena said:

OK I C how U R
    Sure... close the thread before I have a chance to join in the RAD B's.... I see how it is... okay... I will just sulk and lick my wounds, and sadly put away my guitar (actually both of them), key boards and writing tablet...... picture a poor dog... lowering his head.... tail tucked between his legs.... slowly sulking off.... yep that's me..... but still... if you would be kind enough to submit the following jingle to your group.... well it would be such an honor if you, as production manager, would consider it for your "theme" jingle.... sniff sniff...

We are the Rad B’s.... sometimes we go weak in the knees...we laugh, we cry and celebrate with glee... each time someone has some news that is ha-ap-py.

We wiggle and we jiggle we shake and shout… kicking can*er in the arse there isn’t any doubt
    Some of us have boobies, some have none… other can shake it cause they still have one…

Most of us radiate with a glow... others have stubels just beginning to grow... we are tall and short, narrow and wide, and love eachother and have lots of pride...

So come on every -body it’s fun as can be, put your hands together for the RA..AD B’S!

(wink wink)...

Respectfully submitted...

~T

PS... I do sincerely hope that this does not offend anyone it is only meant for fun...

T
    Love the song. Moopy Mohawk....can we add it to the album??? (:-) Pammy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Well...
    I do notice that people are still responding to that post and nothing has happened yet! Maybe you should(and if she gives you a hard time and wants to fire you-tell her I talked you into it-I'll take the brunt!)! After all,I'm just a back up singer and I think they have a few of those already-whereas I think so far there are only 2 of you dancers!
    So just go for it Nawty!!

Nawty Outdoor Girl!
    Bad Patty.

On the other hand, of course we can't do without our Nawty Noel. What other band has a perpetually prancing pretty kitty girl?
  • Moopy23
    Options
    taleena said:

OK I C how U R
    Sure... close the thread before I have a chance to join in the RAD B's.... I see how it is... okay... I will just sulk and lick my wounds, and sadly put away my guitar (actually both of them), key boards and writing tablet...... picture a poor dog... lowering his head.... tail tucked between his legs.... slowly sulking off.... yep that's me..... but still... if you would be kind enough to submit the following jingle to your group.... well it would be such an honor if you, as production manager, would consider it for your "theme" jingle.... sniff sniff...

We are the Rad B’s.... sometimes we go weak in the knees...we laugh, we cry and celebrate with glee... each time someone has some news that is ha-ap-py.

We wiggle and we jiggle we shake and shout… kicking can*er in the arse there isn’t any doubt
    Some of us have boobies, some have none… other can shake it cause they still have one…

Most of us radiate with a glow... others have stubels just beginning to grow... we are tall and short, narrow and wide, and love eachother and have lots of pride...

So come on every -body it’s fun as can be, put your hands together for the RA..AD B’S!

(wink wink)...

Respectfully submitted...

~T

PS... I do sincerely hope that this does not offend anyone it is only meant for fun...

Taleena Tune!
    You're in, Taleena. What's your rocker babe name?
  • Moopy23
    Options
    tjhay said:

The RAD B's
    The RAD B's is a punk rock band, it is not to late to join we still need memebers, so don't put away your instruments, or you note pad, and start thinking of you band name. Anyone who would not want to be part of this new and upcomming sensation is just well, ok showing my age now, square
    Tj Tantrum
    drumer extrodinare
    tatoo designer
    hormone rager

Hormone Rager
    As long as I'm not a hormone rage-ee. How close on the stage are the drums to the vocalists, again?
  • Moopy23
    Options
    tjhay said:

Okie Dokey
    Report to Xmass Girl with your talent and name or post it here. It is your choice, our resouce manager will help you with all the paper work
    Tj Tantrum

We have a Resource Manager?
    Who's that? (Thanks to whoever you are:-)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    ADDENDUM TO THREAD SUBJECT POST
    Memo to: All

Re: Clarification

For all the "sad sacks" who feel left out of the loop and need to catch up... (for whatever reason: vacations, away from the board, frickin' chemo brain/rad brain/whatever brain woes, etc.)...

You are allowed - are welcome to, in fact - READ the first two threads (as listed on my first/top of thread post). Original post above does NOT forbid reading. However, and again - NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THEM!!! Be advised that if you do - whatever information supplied there will be completely ignored by The Human Resources Manager (me); and, therefore, will not be included in any Employee Files/Records.

Re: Employee Roster

Per TJTantrum's excellent recent suggestion, I will soon (probably tomorrow some time) publish a complete roster of names & positions already filled for The RAD Bs.

Re: Additional Employment

ALL are welcome. So, if you're not yet part of the group - go 'head, jump in. We're still hiring. But, maybe wait 'til the Employee Roster has been published.

Memo to: Nawty Noel and O.D.Gee

Consider yourselves officially warned, in writing. You're both now on Probation for Insubordination. (Hey, a Human Resources Manager has gotta be a tough enforcer of Policy.)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager and
    Human Resources Manager
  • Moopy23
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

T
    Love the song. Moopy Mohawk....can we add it to the album??? (:-) Pammy

We wiggle and we giggle, we shake and we shout
    For sure, Pammarama, on the first release. Thanks, Taleena! We are slowly but surely adding original tracks for our one of a kind album. Nobody has ever seen or heard anything like the RAD B'S.

But, why the gorilla? Did I miss something? A gorilla named Akissform is a bit intimidating. Did Mammo Mia's referrence to your being petite create a complex? Hoping not.
  • Moopy23
    Options

ADDENDUM TO THREAD SUBJECT POST
    Memo to: All

Re: Clarification

For all the "sad sacks" who feel left out of the loop and need to catch up... (for whatever reason: vacations, away from the board, frickin' chemo brain/rad brain/whatever brain woes, etc.)...

You are allowed - are welcome to, in fact - READ the first two threads (as listed on my first/top of thread post). Original post above does NOT forbid reading. However, and again - NOT ALLOWED TO POST ON THEM!!! Be advised that if you do - whatever information supplied there will be completely ignored by The Human Resources Manager (me); and, therefore, will not be included in any Employee Files/Records.

Re: Employee Roster

Per TJTantrum's excellent recent suggestion, I will soon (probably tomorrow some time) publish a complete roster of names & positions already filled for The RAD Bs.

Re: Additional Employment

ALL are welcome. So, if you're not yet part of the group - go 'head, jump in. We're still hiring. But, maybe wait 'til the Employee Roster has been published.

Memo to: Nawty Noel and O.D.Gee

Consider yourselves officially warned, in writing. You're both now on Probation for Insubordination. (Hey, a Human Resources Manager has gotta be a tough enforcer of Policy.)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager and
    Human Resources Manager

My apologies, Xmas Girl, HR Manager
    Dear Xmas Girl, I'm guilty of not doing my homework with the band and failed--failed--to see that you have graciously and selflessly taken on the role of Human Resource Manager in addition to Promotions Manager. What would we do without you? Thank you, thank you.

The band will, I'm sure, join me in serenading you once we have the right track. And Nawty Noel and O.D. Gee will be good from now on.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Taleena Tune!
    You're in, Taleena. What's your rocker babe name?

Oh Moopy.. I have no idea
    Oh Moopy.. I have no idea for a name... I heard that you are the one assigning those... I'm perplexed with that task.... or is the the HR departments responsibility?? I'm confused on who is doing what.... Patiently waiting for that list to come out... (wink)

Hugs..

~T
  • Moopy23
    Options
    taleena said:

Oh Moopy.. I have no idea for a name... I heard that you are the one assigning those... I'm perplexed with that task.... or is the the HR departments responsibility?? I'm confused on who is doing what.... Patiently waiting for that list to come out... (wink)

Hugs..

~T

Taleena Needs a Rocker Babe Name...Suggestions?
    Hi, Taleena, composer of the RAD B's latest track. Another hit, for sure. It is so fun just reading, it can't miss onstage!

No strict guidelines on names (unless HR has developed some). We can help by tossing out some ideas and you get to choose. Can you give us some info? Do you like initials or alliteration (ala Naughty Noel, etc.)? Also, do you play an instrument? We don't have sax,zylophene, trumpet, bangos, maracas, ukelele...?

No to overwhelm you, sister. There's a lot more to being a rocker babe than we all realized. Well, maybe TJ Tantrum, Drummer Extraordinaire was prepared...

(Kooky Kylez, if you want one of these instead of the Kowbells, just say so. I didn't think of them when I posted to you.)
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

My apologies, Xmas Girl, HR Manager
    Dear Xmas Girl, I'm guilty of not doing my homework with the band and failed--failed--to see that you have graciously and selflessly taken on the role of Human Resource Manager in addition to Promotions Manager. What would we do without you? Thank you, thank you.

The band will, I'm sure, join me in serenading you once we have the right track. And Nawty Noel and O.D. Gee will be good from now on.

Yes,
    I'm sorry for being so nawty-it 's just that it was such a strong temptation,Susan,when you posted this(and Nawty Noel makes a great partner in crime!!)!
    I really don't want to be fired so next time something arises,I will work on listening to the angel on my shoulder more than the devil!
    Also,with everyone else doing so much,I feel like a prima donna here with just doing backup singing. I've already let you know that I can't dance(not a pretty sight,believe me...),but is there anything else I could do to help?
  • Moopy23
    Options
    taleena said:

Hugs..

~T

Not to Add to Decisions, But...What to Wear?
    Do the RAD B's wear the same things, or different to reflect our names and personalities? Just wondering.

Moopy Mohawk
    Guitarist,Vocals
    Sometimes Confused
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Not to Add to Decisions, But...What to Wear?
    Do the RAD B's wear the same things, or different to reflect our names and personalities? Just wondering.

Moopy Mohawk
    Guitarist,Vocals
    Sometimes Confused

You're not
    kidding Moops,there is a lot involved!Hadn't even thought about what to wear...How about colors being pink and turquoise (in honor of our bc sister,Tash)? And of course,lots of bling!!
    Just don't put me in spandex-that wouldn't be a pretty sight!