EMERGENCY MEMO RE: THE RAD Bs !!! (Revised)

Options
Christmas Girl
Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
TO: ALL

Effective immediately (7/30/08)...

All members/crew/staff MUST POST to the most recent thread (which is actually the third one), as follows:

RAD Bs 2, by tjhay, dated today 7/30/08

ANYONE who posts to either of the previous way-too-long and way-too-much-time-to-load threads(*) WILL BE FIRED! IMMEDIATELY! All employees have now been officially informed, in writing.

Got it?

Good!

THANKS!

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
Promotions Manager and
Human Resources Manager

(*) Forbidden threads and cause for dismissal if any new posts appear after today are as follows:
First thread: We Need A Moopy Update, by Jeanne D, 7/22/08 - x118 posts
Second thread: The RAD Bs, by Noel, 7/25/08 - x89 posts

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Uh oh......
    Sorry~ I am

Uh oh......

Sorry~ I am pleading "distraction"!!!! It won't happen again, honest! :-)

Hugs and apologies!

Claudia
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    chenheart said:

Uh oh......
    Sorry~ I am

Uh oh......

Sorry~ I am pleading "distraction"!!!! It won't happen again, honest! :-)

Hugs and apologies!

Claudia

OOPS
    OMG, I am so sorry too! Distracted also!

So sorry,

Jeanne
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Got the message
    loud and clear Susan-thanks!!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

OOPS
    OMG, I am so sorry too! Distracted also!

So sorry,

Jeanne

Memo to: Claudia & JJ
    You don't have to apologize - you're not guilty of continually pulling up those older threads; therefore, not in any trouble, whatsover.

:-)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager and
    Human Resources Manager
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Got the message
    loud and clear Susan-thanks!!

I am feeling a lil Nawty
    I am feeling a lil Nawty hehe Perhaps, I should test the waters? And, post on one of the old ones? Cause I don't think you really want to lose Nawty Noel, now do you?

Nawty Noel
    THE RAD B'S
    Lead Dancer
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    Noel said:

I am feeling a lil Nawty
    I am feeling a lil Nawty hehe Perhaps, I should test the waters? And, post on one of the old ones? Cause I don't think you really want to lose Nawty Noel, now do you?

Nawty Noel
    THE RAD B'S
    Lead Dancer

Oooh,
    that's very nawty and very bad! Will you be able to get away with it....
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Oooh,
    that's very nawty and very bad! Will you be able to get away with it....

It is Nawty, isn't it? lol
    It is Nawty, isn't it? lol Should I? Will Susan really fire me? hmmm

Whatever should I do?

hehe
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    Huh?

Huh?
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    Noel said:

It is Nawty, isn't it? lol
    It is Nawty, isn't it? lol Should I? Will Susan really fire me? hmmm

Whatever should I do?

hehe

Well...
    I do notice that people are still responding to that post and nothing has happened yet! Maybe you should(and if she gives you a hard time and wants to fire you-tell her I talked you into it-I'll take the brunt!)! After all,I'm just a back up singer and I think they have a few of those already-whereas I think so far there are only 2 of you dancers!
    So just go for it Nawty!!
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Huh?

Huh?

We're
    being bad and putting our "hands in the cookie jar"!!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    OK I C how U R
    Sure... close the thread before I have a chance to join in the RAD B's.... I see how it is... okay... I will just sulk and lick my wounds, and sadly put away my guitar (actually both of them), key boards and writing tablet...... picture a poor dog... lowering his head.... tail tucked between his legs.... slowly sulking off.... yep that's me..... but still... if you would be kind enough to submit the following jingle to your group.... well it would be such an honor if you, as production manager, would consider it for your "theme" jingle.... sniff sniff...

We are the Rad B’s.... sometimes we go weak in the knees...we laugh, we cry and celebrate with glee... each time someone has some news that is ha-ap-py.

We wiggle and we jiggle we shake and shout… kicking can*er in the arse there isn’t any doubt
    Some of us have boobies, some have none… other can shake it cause they still have one…

Most of us radiate with a glow... others have stubels just beginning to grow... we are tall and short, narrow and wide, and love eachother and have lots of pride...

So come on every -body it’s fun as can be, put your hands together for the RA..AD B’S!

(wink wink)...

Respectfully submitted...

~T

PS... I do sincerely hope that this does not offend anyone it is only meant for fun...
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    taleena said:

OK I C how U R
    Sure... close the thread before I have a chance to join in the RAD B's.... I see how it is... okay... I will just sulk and lick my wounds, and sadly put away my guitar (actually both of them), key boards and writing tablet...... picture a poor dog... lowering his head.... tail tucked between his legs.... slowly sulking off.... yep that's me..... but still... if you would be kind enough to submit the following jingle to your group.... well it would be such an honor if you, as production manager, would consider it for your "theme" jingle.... sniff sniff...

We are the Rad B’s.... sometimes we go weak in the knees...we laugh, we cry and celebrate with glee... each time someone has some news that is ha-ap-py.

We wiggle and we jiggle we shake and shout… kicking can*er in the arse there isn’t any doubt
    Some of us have boobies, some have none… other can shake it cause they still have one…

Most of us radiate with a glow... others have stubels just beginning to grow... we are tall and short, narrow and wide, and love eachother and have lots of pride...

So come on every -body it’s fun as can be, put your hands together for the RA..AD B’S!

(wink wink)...

~T

PS... I do sincerely hope that this does not offend anyone it is only meant for fun...

Love
    it T!!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

OK I C how U R

(wink wink)...

~T

Love the theme jingle
    I say put yer hands together sistas for the Rad B's!
    GI Jack (keyboard)
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Love the theme jingle
    I say put yer hands together sistas for the Rad B's!
    GI Jack (keyboard)

your right GI Jack... but
    your right GI Jack... but damn... can't edit... okay... use that one... sistas
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    OK to this long lost Sista
    OK to this long lost Sista that is so totally out of the loop someone please tell me what is RAD B's????? Is it a new singing group? A quartet? WHAT????????? Pray tell. LOL, Hugs, Lili

And Sue, I think the thread was from 7/30/09????? LOL
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Huh?

Huh?

LOL
    LOL @ Eil @ HUH?

Love, Jeanne
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

OK to this long lost Sista
    OK to this long lost Sista that is so totally out of the loop someone please tell me what is RAD B's????? Is it a new singing group? A quartet? WHAT????????? Pray tell. LOL, Hugs, Lili

And Sue, I think the thread was from 7/30/09????? LOL

Got it!
    I'm glad someone is trying to pull this all together in one spot ... since most of us have chemo brain we were sort of getting lost trying to find the latest news on the RAD B's.

I'm all set and have all of my flamingoettes lined up to help in distribution of promotional items as soon as you (12/25) come up with all of your promotional items. CD's, T-shirts, Posters, autograph books and don't forget the bobble-heads (or would it be bobble-boobs?) ...

We'll have a lot of groupies (and guppies) who will be clammering for RAD B's tickets and treasures.

Anyway ... can't wait till we get this show on the road!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone ... I've got to go brush my feathers now (can't wait till I get hair to brush!)

hugs.
    teena
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    tgf said:

Got it!
    I'm glad someone is trying to pull this all together in one spot ... since most of us have chemo brain we were sort of getting lost trying to find the latest news on the RAD B's.

I'm all set and have all of my flamingoettes lined up to help in distribution of promotional items as soon as you (12/25) come up with all of your promotional items. CD's, T-shirts, Posters, autograph books and don't forget the bobble-heads (or would it be bobble-boobs?) ...

We'll have a lot of groupies (and guppies) who will be clammering for RAD B's tickets and treasures.

Anyway ... can't wait till we get this show on the road!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone ... I've got to go brush my feathers now (can't wait till I get hair to brush!)

hugs.
    teena

The RAD B's
    The RAD B's is a punk rock band, it is not to late to join we still need memebers, so don't put away your instruments, or you note pad, and start thinking of you band name. Anyone who would not want to be part of this new and upcomming sensation is just well, ok showing my age now, square
    Tj Tantrum
    drumer extrodinare
    tatoo designer
    hormone rager
  • j916
    j916 Member Posts: 141
    Options
    tjhay said:

The RAD B's
    The RAD B's is a punk rock band, it is not to late to join we still need memebers, so don't put away your instruments, or you note pad, and start thinking of you band name. Anyone who would not want to be part of this new and upcomming sensation is just well, ok showing my age now, square
    Tj Tantrum
    drumer extrodinare
    tatoo designer
    hormone rager

mi mi mi mi
    i wanna join!!!
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    j916 said:

mi mi mi mi
    i wanna join!!!

Okie Dokey
    Report to Xmass Girl with your talent and name or post it here. It is your choice, our resouce manager will help you with all the paper work
    Tj Tantrum