Calling all Angels

Options

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

My dear Susan
    I am feeling better after hearing from you. Maybeit can be helped with supplements and dietary nutrition. Goll. I hope so. I am glad they are watching me closely. I guess I just got my hopes up to much, and expected to much to soon. I know I have been tired, but instead of resting i have been trying to over-do again, I think it takes a little longer to get through this than i expected.
    I do know you are an angel to me, and along with all my other sis
    s here I can't go wrong. That is why I am calling out all angels.
    I love you, Jackie

Again, dear Jackie...
    Love backatcha, friend. With long-lasting gentle hugs.

Kind regards, Susan
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Of course I am NOT
    Of course I am NOT diagnosing you, but 2 things I know of which can cause red blood cells to be enlarged are, ANEMIA, and it is a known side effect from chemo-therapy. Vitamin b-12 deficiency and alcoholism are also causitive factors~ I am more in the chemo/anemia camp where you are concerned! Especially when you have already mentioned you are very anemic. There is of course, effective treatment for this, and bless your Dr's heart for keeping a close watch on you! You are too too precious for her not to!

So angels probably don't need to be sent; I imagine you already have more than enough surrounding you as is, but just to be on the safe side~ ^j^ ^j^

Feel the love, girlfriend!!! You have an abundance of it from everyone in here!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

I am not a physician, but
    Massive googling suggests that large red blood cells and decreased white blood cells tend to indicate megaloblastic anemia. Another possibility is pernicious anemia, which is no picnic but not nearly as bad as it sounds. Either (as Susan well points out) can be caused by chemo. It can be treated with massive doses of Vitamin B12.

Bottom line is: NED is still with you, babe. It's good to know your docs are sparing no effort to take care of you, because the Moop and I both love you dearly.

Thanks, Joe...
    For doing the research on Jackie's behalf. I don't often enough make clear that when sharing very specific information on the board, as I did with Jackie, that it comes directly from my own experience as a longer-term BC patient/survivor. Merely relaying what I've learned, been told, as explained by my own onc doctor(s) and nurse(s).

I hope your post, and the info it includes, provides more reassurance to our dear and mutual friend. Thanks, again, for your time and effort spent "googling"... (I really dislike "googling"...)

Kind regards, Susan

P.S. to Jackie: Joe, with his infinite wisdom - so appreciated, is correct. NED is with you. :-)
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Dearest Jackie....
    I read through all the post and decided that A) you have a very wonderful Oncologist to send you to the best!! How cool is that? B) What a comfort to know that you are being watched closely. Maybe more inconvienent as I imagine this means extra visits and test, but a blessing none the less C) And it sounds like something that is very treatable or manageable thanks to Aortus's research D) Wow.....you have a TON of angels out there surrounding you! E) and crying rids your body of alot of toxins, so pour it out!!!!
    I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Always keep your sights looking UP never down!! The power of prayer is very powerful and many, many are being sent your way. We love you and love the way you have let us walk with you through your journey ever so upbeat and encouraging to others. Now is your turn to lean on us!!
    Just remember though...I'm really short, so you may not actually be LEANING on me, more like sitting on me, but hey, just a technicality....I'm still here for you!!!! :) Pammy
  • traceyt
    traceyt Member Posts: 77
    Options
    Angels
    Jackie
    Sending healing thoughts and angels your way!
    ((hugs)) TT
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi rjjj
    Sorry to hear about your news. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and please know we are all here for you.

Hugs

Linda T

Thanks Linda
    I got an unexpected call from an ANGEL (you know who you are) and i am feeling so much better. I am also feeling so much better because i have the best (sisters) friends in the world.
    hugs, jackie
  • rjjj
    Options

Thanks, Joe...
    For doing the research on Jackie's behalf. I don't often enough make clear that when sharing very specific information on the board, as I did with Jackie, that it comes directly from my own experience as a longer-term BC patient/survivor. Merely relaying what I've learned, been told, as explained by my own onc doctor(s) and nurse(s).

I hope your post, and the info it includes, provides more reassurance to our dear and mutual friend. Thanks, again, for your time and effort spent "googling"... (I really dislike "googling"...)

Kind regards, Susan

P.S. to Jackie: Joe, with his infinite wisdom - so appreciated, is correct. NED is with you. :-)

My friend Joe with the big aortus
    I can't tell you what your research meant to me. I am still in the process of reading it all. but i once again have hope in my heart..that maybe it is something i can change with diet or supplements. What a guy.!!! you are so apreciated. I am so proud to call you my friend. Thanks Joe and God bless you and my sweet sis Moopy. I truley love you guys! Jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    missgogo said:

Jackie
    You will be in my

Jackie

You will be in my thoughhts and prayers. Hang in there.

Theresa

Theresa
    Thank you dear, I am so glad you found us here. Just see allthe support you will have to look forward to. My best to you dear. love, jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    chenheart said:

Of course I am NOT
    Of course I am NOT diagnosing you, but 2 things I know of which can cause red blood cells to be enlarged are, ANEMIA, and it is a known side effect from chemo-therapy. Vitamin b-12 deficiency and alcoholism are also causitive factors~ I am more in the chemo/anemia camp where you are concerned! Especially when you have already mentioned you are very anemic. There is of course, effective treatment for this, and bless your Dr's heart for keeping a close watch on you! You are too too precious for her not to!

So angels probably don't need to be sent; I imagine you already have more than enough surrounding you as is, but just to be on the safe side~ ^j^ ^j^

Feel the love, girlfriend!!! You have an abundance of it from everyone in here!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Thanks Chen
    I have read what Joe has linked for me, and most likely (I hope) it is a vit. b-12 defficiency and anemia. I am not an alcoholic, although once in awhile do a glass of wine, or such...not to extemes. but I do feel very tired, now i have an excuse LOL!! I am also glad my onc. is keeping watch over me. As well as all my angels here!
    Hugs, jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Dearest Jackie....
    I read through all the post and decided that A) you have a very wonderful Oncologist to send you to the best!! How cool is that? B) What a comfort to know that you are being watched closely. Maybe more inconvienent as I imagine this means extra visits and test, but a blessing none the less C) And it sounds like something that is very treatable or manageable thanks to Aortus's research D) Wow.....you have a TON of angels out there surrounding you! E) and crying rids your body of alot of toxins, so pour it out!!!!
    I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Always keep your sights looking UP never down!! The power of prayer is very powerful and many, many are being sent your way. We love you and love the way you have let us walk with you through your journey ever so upbeat and encouraging to others. Now is your turn to lean on us!!
    Just remember though...I'm really short, so you may not actually be LEANING on me, more like sitting on me, but hey, just a technicality....I'm still here for you!!!! :) Pammy

Thanks Pammy
    Yo have such a way with words and bringing it all together, you too are an angel and i love you. Jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    traceyt said:

Angels
    Jackie
    Sending healing thoughts and angels your way!
    ((hugs)) TT

Tracey
    angels your way also!
    hugs, jackie
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    rjjj said:

Thanks Chen
    I have read what Joe has linked for me, and most likely (I hope) it is a vit. b-12 defficiency and anemia. I am not an alcoholic, although once in awhile do a glass of wine, or such...not to extemes. but I do feel very tired, now i have an excuse LOL!! I am also glad my onc. is keeping watch over me. As well as all my angels here!
    Hugs, jackie

Dear Jackie
    I bet it is that you are low on Vitamin B12 and your doctor will be able to fix you right up. You have to be happy that they are keeping such a close eye on you and making sure that everything is right! That has to be somewhat reassuring and comforting. I have that with my team of doctor's and it makes me feel so much more secure. So, I am grateful that they are doing this for you. We will get you thru this Jackie! And, everything will be fine!

One of your angels praying for you,

Jeanne

Thanks Joe for posting that for Jackie! ( and for us )
  • rjjj
    Options
    Aortus said:

I am not a physician, but
    Massive googling suggests that large red blood cells and decreased white blood cells tend to indicate megaloblastic anemia. Another possibility is pernicious anemia, which is no picnic but not nearly as bad as it sounds. Either (as Susan well points out) can be caused by chemo. It can be treated with massive doses of Vitamin B12.

Bottom line is: NED is still with you, babe. It's good to know your docs are sparing no effort to take care of you, because the Moop and I both love you dearly.

I love you both dearly
    When i have felt my lowest, you both have been there for me shining like a beacon in the night. I will never ever forget your kindness or the way you have reached out to help others even though you are going through your own trials. God will bless you greatly, this one i am sure of ! SHHH....his angels told me so. I love you, Jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Dear Jackie
    I bet it is that you are low on Vitamin B12 and your doctor will be able to fix you right up. You have to be happy that they are keeping such a close eye on you and making sure that everything is right! That has to be somewhat reassuring and comforting. I have that with my team of doctor's and it makes me feel so much more secure. So, I am grateful that they are doing this for you. We will get you thru this Jackie! And, everything will be fine!

One of your angels praying for you,

Jeanne

Thanks Joe for posting that for Jackie! ( and for us )

my angel
    I feel you allsurrounding me know, I will sleep like a babe tonight, Joe is such a good egg huh Jeanne?
    love ya, jackie
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Jackie and Julia
    hopefully all your tests will come out positive tomorrow! Sounds like Joe has already done the research for you Jackie, and I hope Tasha's will be just as good.
    This whole network is full of angels, and all their prayers, good wishes etc will be going to both of you!

=^..^=
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

RJJ
    I am sending you my best hopes and wishes......I am going for a scan tomorrow too, my surgeon is worried about blood clots in the bi-clavicle region, due to the PIC insertion.......Maybe we'll send each other healing thoughts and best wishes.....'Eh Hun! Luv Ya Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I already know your scan will be OK
    so hang in there, Tasha, and let us know what happened. I'm sending a plethro of best wishes your way! Thats my new word of the day. It means lots & lots & lots & lots.... :) Pammy
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Jackie
    I'm sending an army of angels you way, I'am so sorry that you have to go through this, you have such a postive attitude and are always here for everyone. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers........

May you sleep with the angels my friend.

And may God Bless always

Aurora
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Jackie
    I'm sending an army of angels you way, I'am so sorry that you have to go through this, you have such a postive attitude and are always here for everyone. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers........

May you sleep with the angels my friend.

And may God Bless always

Aurora

Jackie and Tasha
    Angels will be with both of you.
    Prayers are with you both as well.

Margo
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Dearest Jackie....

A Better Day Today
    Dear sister Jackie of Montana, I pray you are feeling better this morning.

Like Pammy and all of your angels, I am grateful that you are going to the best breast oncologist around and will be watched very closely from now on. You deserve the best, always.

Love,
    Moopy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

RJJ
    I am sending you my best hopes and wishes......I am going for a scan tomorrow too, my surgeon is worried about blood clots in the bi-clavicle region, due to the PIC insertion.......Maybe we'll send each other healing thoughts and best wishes.....'Eh Hun! Luv Ya Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tasha
    We are thinking of you today and hoping, praying for good news and no blood clots. As if you don't have enough to deal with...

Love,
    Moopy