FRUSTRATED AND VENTIING

Options
2»

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    UPDATE ON KINDERGARDEN
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ian did great the second day, his mommy stayed for 20 minutes and he got comfortable. When she left he sprinted to her and gave her a kiss, his teacher said he was like a whole different child and that he had a good day and was helpful. When he got home he got to swim in the pool for being so brave!!! I will post pool pics tomorrow, he and his brother Landon had a blast!

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words,

RE
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    RE said:

UPDATE ON KINDERGARDEN
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ian did great the second day, his mommy stayed for 20 minutes and he got comfortable. When she left he sprinted to her and gave her a kiss, his teacher said he was like a whole different child and that he had a good day and was helpful. When he got home he got to swim in the pool for being so brave!!! I will post pool pics tomorrow, he and his brother Landon had a blast!

RE

Yeah RE!
    Great news on Ian, when Jamie first started nursery school, I booked him in for two hours, once a week and spent the whole time fretting in the car park!.........How sad am I...... Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx
  • RE
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Yeah RE!
    Great news on Ian, when Jamie first started nursery school, I booked him in for two hours, once a week and spent the whole time fretting in the car park!.........How sad am I...... Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx

ahhhh
    Now that is a sweet story!!!! You weren't a sad mommy you are a loving mommy!!! Thanks for sharing your sweet story.

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

ahhhh
    Now that is a sweet story!!!! You weren't a sad mommy you are a loving mommy!!! Thanks for sharing your sweet story.

RE

So happy to hear that Ian's
    So happy to hear that Ian's 2nd day went so well!

Thanks for telling us RE!

Lex
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    RE said:

UPDATE ON KINDERGARDEN

RE

Love your update RE!
    Thanks for letting us know how Ian's day went at school. He is just too darn cute to have anything other than a good day! Can't wait for the pics!

Love you,

Jeanne
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Love your update RE!
    Thanks for letting us know how Ian's day went at school. He is just too darn cute to have anything other than a good day! Can't wait for the pics!

Love you,

Jeanne

Hi RE! Really glad that
    Hi RE! Really glad that Ian's day at school went ok this time. He is so cute!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    RE said:

UPDATE ON KINDERGARDEN

RE

Good luck with your appt.
    Good luck with your appt. next week RE.

And, glad that Ian had a good day!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Yeah RE!

Yes, Yea for Ian! So glad
    Yes, Yea for Ian! So glad his 2nd day was so much better.

And Tasha, how sweet of you being in the park waiting for your son!

Noel :)
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    GRRR for sure
    I will be praying that all goes well on Tuesday. xoxoxo Lynn
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Ed?!
    What the heck?! I think it's appalling of them to hand you off to an assistant without your consent. Yes, doctors are busy, but you're a cancer survivor for god's sake. If we can't even get in to see a doctor, what hope is there for anyone else? I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of this crap. I hope they will get things right on Tuesday. Best of luck , RE.

Mimi
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Ed?!
    What the heck?! I think it's appalling of them to hand you off to an assistant without your consent. Yes, doctors are busy, but you're a cancer survivor for god's sake. If we can't even get in to see a doctor, what hope is there for anyone else? I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all of this crap. I hope they will get things right on Tuesday. Best of luck , RE.

Mimi

Saw your new pics RE. Those
    Saw your new pics RE. Those kids are just adorable!

And, good luck with your oncologist next week.

I wouldn't want a PA either. I want the real thing too. I trust him!

Hugs,

Kristin
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Tuesday
    Sorry you've had to go through all this, RE...but here's to Tuesday! I really believe it's going to happen for you this time!!! Thoughts will be with you.

Glad to hear Ian's 2nd day was much better than the first...hope the week wrapped well for him - thanks for sharing the pix - adorable!!!
    KC
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Tuesday
    Sorry you've had to go through all this, RE...but here's to Tuesday! I really believe it's going to happen for you this time!!! Thoughts will be with you.

Glad to hear Ian's 2nd day was much better than the first...hope the week wrapped well for him - thanks for sharing the pix - adorable!!!
    KC

Re, good luck on Tuesday. Hope this time, you get to see your doctor.

And, so glad to hear that Ian's 2nd day went ok.

Your grandkids are so adorable.

I love seeing their pics on your page!

Thanks for posting them!

Hugs,

Kylez
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    RE said:

UPDATE ON KINDERGARDEN

RE

Adorable!!
    RE, finally got a chance to look at pics. They are sooooo adorable. Glad everything went much better this time. Thanks for keeping us updated. (:-) Pammy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Re, good luck on Tuesday. Hope this time, you get to see your doctor.

And, so glad to hear that Ian's 2nd day went ok.

Your grandkids are so adorable.

I love seeing their pics on your page!

Thanks for posting them!

Hugs,

Kylez

Wishing you good luck on
    Wishing you good luck on Tuesday RE! Let us know how it turns out!

Hugs, Diane
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Options
    Tuesday
    Tomorrow is nearing! Will be thinking of you.
    Prayers,
    KC
  • RE
    Options

Tuesday
    Tomorrow is nearing! Will be thinking of you.
    Prayers,
    KC

Thank you!
    I will post an update once I get back, let all remember Claudia as she has a big day tomorrow!

Hugs,

RE