Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Are you out there, Tracy
    Tracy, it's Ok to lose it and cry and scream and be angry. You are going through an awful time right now and it's fine to acknowlege that. But always know that this time shall eventually pass and better times are ahead. Depression can make you feel hopeless, like there's no tomorrow, like you'll never feel better. But you will. Trust us on this. We have all been down this road and know the crushing, overwhelming feeling of fear, desperation, numbness, and a whole host of other unpleasant changes. Please call the number Pammy listed and come back and tell us how you're doing. Use this as a sounding board, a crying board, a whatever board. We're here for you, always.

Mimi

Tracy, call your doctor.
    Tracy, call your doctor. Call a family member or friend immediately. Go see your pastor or just go visit a church. But, go see someone. You need help.

Good luck
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Tracy
    I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, but please follow the others advice call the ACS, and talk to your doctor. You can get through this, and we'll help you, but you also need to be your own advocate. If you're feeling down, you've got to tell your doctor. We're all here pulling for you.

Plaese come back often and let us know how you're doing.

God Bless You

Aurora
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Where Are You
    Ms. Tracy,

Where are you? Are you doing and feeling better? Let us know.
  • mgray
    mgray Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Always have a positive attitude and formost listen to your docto
    I had a tumor in my right then got it removed like yours. I will be honest I had invasive carcinoma and my tumor was 2 centimeter. I had to go through chemo and radiation. I was not sick but had some crazy side effects BUT I continued to go to the gym and enjoy life and Tracy I am now a 10 year survivor. Treat yourself and remember you are the priority. I actually went to New Orleans to the Jazz Festival with my wig and straw hat and loved every minute of my trip. Keep your attitude up.