where are you from?

Options

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    I happily reside in LODI like the song "stuck in Lodi again" except I love it here. Hours drive to the mountains, hours drive to the beach, its home!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    RE said:

ELM3544
    As I stated above we have family in Arizona, Goodyear to be exact which is not all that far from you. We visit them about twice a year, one of our favorites places to eat is Rustler's Rooste have you been there. Anyway we do like Arizona.

Hugs,

RE

Hi Re. YES Rustler's Roost!
    Hi Re. YES Rustler's Roost! We have been there a few times! There is a beautiful view of the valley from their patio. I haven't been in a long time. Maybe I can get my husband to take me up there for a nice dinner! The only problem is the long uphill walk from parking. Better wait till my feet are feeling normal again!
  • traceyt
    traceyt Member Posts: 77
    Options
    RE said:

CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    I happily reside in LODI like the song "stuck in Lodi again" except I love it here. Hours drive to the mountains, hours drive to the beach, its home!

MN for now
    Born in the "burbs" of Chicago currently living in MN just north of the cities however we did spend quite a few years in Lex, KY and LOVED it there
    Would love to move back to the southern states someday :)
  • florist
    florist Member Posts: 45
    Options
    traceyt said:

MN for now
    Born in the "burbs" of Chicago currently living in MN just north of the cities however we did spend quite a few years in Lex, KY and LOVED it there
    Would love to move back to the southern states someday :)

Georgia
    Born and raised in the small town of Hawkinsville, GA
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Aortus said:

Johnson's Creek, huh?
    Did you ever eat at the fabled GOBBLER? I never did, but back in the day our family used to drive by it all the time on our way between Milwaukee and Winona, MN.

The building is still
    The building is still standing although the hotel was destroyed years ago. Every now and then someone rents the bldg and has a 70's theme party in it. I heard it is in a book that lists places that were cool back then. I'm 52...but my older sister (60) and brother (59) remember going there for after prom parties etc. (she went to Divine Saviour in Milwaukee, he went to Jordan...) I guess shag carpet wall to wall and on ceiling, rotating restaurant etc. Very goovy in its day!!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    where are you from?
    The blurgrass state kentucky
  • Stubbrn
    Stubbrn Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Missouri
    Born in NY, raised in Florida, moved Missouri 4 years ago to be close to parents, Ca tx in columbia, mo
  • debragood1
    debragood1 Member Posts: 48
    Options
    Stubbrn said:

Missouri
    Born in NY, raised in Florida, moved Missouri 4 years ago to be close to parents, Ca tx in columbia, mo

New York City
    !!!
  • NYGMom
    NYGMom Member Posts: 34
    Options

Iolad,
    Hey,first time I've learned of someone else on here who lives in Ohio! I live in Fairborn,Ohio right outside of Dayton. Not too far from Cincy at all!!

O-H....!
    I live in Marysville, Ohio!!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

New York City
    !!!

The Evergreen State~
    ~Washington, born and raised!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    NYGMom said:

O-H....!
    I live in Marysville, Ohio!!

Marysville,
    that's pretty close indeed! Nice to meet you,NYGMom!
  • angel143
    angel143 Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Philippines, NYC
    I was born and raised in the Philippines. I have been living in New York City since 2004.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    NY
    I was born and raised in Whitestone, NY, a stone's throw from the city. I am now living in Laurel, Maryland, been here since 1985.
  • Crystlesmom
    Crystlesmom Member Posts: 20
    Options
    padee6339 said:

NY
    I was born and raised in Whitestone, NY, a stone's throw from the city. I am now living in Laurel, Maryland, been here since 1985.

Grew up in Canton Ohio, now living
    in Tucson Arizona!! Any other Arizonians out there????
  • Ltalcott
    Ltalcott Member Posts: 119
    Options
    My husband's active duty Air
    My husband's active duty Air Force, so we've lived in Ohio (Wright-Patterson, right by Fairborn); Homestead, Florida; Okinawa, Japan; Washinton, DC; and San Antonio, TX.

Out of our 27 years going where Uncle Sam wants us to, we've had almost 18 years here in San Antonio--I stayed behind for one of my husband's years in DC when our son was high school senior.

I grew up in Kansas City, Missouri, and lived in Columbia, MO for some years for college.
  • jikaras
    jikaras Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Another Wisconsin-ite
    Yep - born and raised here......grew up in Milwaukee, now live in a suburb, St. Francis.
  • angel23
    angel23 Member Posts: 28
    Options
    "Chi Town"
    Hey, I am originally from Chicago, where the canal street river is dyed green for St Patty's Day, and you can get the best pizza ever!!....I now have lived in Tucson for 6 yrs, with great prickley pear Margaritia's, and cowboy's galore!!....LOL....

Get Well, Angel 23
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options

Grew up in Canton Ohio, now living
    in Tucson Arizona!! Any other Arizonians out there????

Crystlesmom-
    I live in Phoenix AND I lived in Toledo for about 10 years.
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Wow, lots from Wisconsin
    I too live in Wisconsin. Grafton, north of Milwaukee.
    Born in North Dakota then southern Minnesota and now southern Wisconsin.
    Making my way south. :)
  • Ladybug-Chunk
    Ladybug-Chunk Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Texas
    Texas