where are you from?

prv
prv Member Posts: 107
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
just wondering if there is anyone in my neck of the woods - New England. I'm from Rhode Island. Have a great weekend, all.
«13456

Comments

  • confused123
    confused123 Member Posts: 251
    I am from Mass. but live in
    I am from Mass. but live in NH and love it!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    From Maine
    I'm from Maine.
  • confused123
    confused123 Member Posts: 251

    From Maine
    I'm from Maine.

    DO you ever go to the
    DO you ever go to the Kittery outlets? I love them. THey have great kids stores there.
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    I live and breathe in
    I live and breathe in Wisconsin
  • maryannrogers
    maryannrogers Member Posts: 115
    Originally from Chicago, but
    Originally from Chicago, but moved to Arizona in 1989. Still here. :)
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

    Originally from Chicago, but
    Originally from Chicago, but moved to Arizona in 1989. Still here. :)

    England
    But now in Ontario Canada Jxx
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    tasha_111 said:

    England
    But now in Ontario Canada Jxx

    Originally...
    from New York City, moved to Colorado in '72, then moved to Bigfork, Montana in 2001, where I now live.

    Debi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

    I live and breathe in
    I live and breathe in Wisconsin

    Where in Wisconsin
    Jojo! I spent a week in June with a fellow BC survivor, and CSN member in Wisconsin! Where do you live? I had the best time~ and the weather was perfect, and oh my gosh, everything was so green, lush, and beautiful! But...as I posted on another thread, this California gal was "gastronomically challenged" by the copious amounts of cheese and butter on seemingly EVERYTHING! LOL LOL And as I also posted, it's a good thing Wisconsin beer neutralizes the cholesterol/fat in those brats and the aforementioned Dairy overload! I made sure I drank lots of your famous beer to insure my good health! :-)

    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    bfbear said:

    Originally...
    from New York City, moved to Colorado in '72, then moved to Bigfork, Montana in 2001, where I now live.

    Debi

    Chicago area.

    Chicago area.
  • Derbygirl
    Derbygirl Member Posts: 198
    We're living in Temple, TX,
    We're living in Temple, TX, but Louisville, KY - home of the Kentucky Derby - will always be "home".
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    I love the "Where Are You from" thread
    because as often as I read them, I tend to forget where people are from. I was born and raised in Chicago and have spent most of my post college life in (gulp), the most rural of rural areas. My motto is "if it is a place where a dog can't wrong free, then it's not for me." Currently (for the past 14 years)I live in Idaho. I awake to beauty every day. Lynn
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    lynn1950 said:

    I love the "Where Are You from" thread
    because as often as I read them, I tend to forget where people are from. I was born and raised in Chicago and have spent most of my post college life in (gulp), the most rural of rural areas. My motto is "if it is a place where a dog can't wrong free, then it's not for me." Currently (for the past 14 years)I live in Idaho. I awake to beauty every day. Lynn

    Near Syracuse, New York,

    Near Syracuse, New York, which is closer to Ontario than to New York City.

    Joyce
  • maya00i
    maya00i Member Posts: 42
    New Jersey
    Born and raised in NJ but live in Florida now.
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    maya00i said:

    New Jersey
    Born and raised in NJ but live in Florida now.

    New York
    Grew up in North Tarrytown(now called Sleepy Hollow) the home of Icobod Crane and the legend of Sleepy Hollow and now live about 5 miles north in Ossining, the home of Sing Sing Prison. We are about 30 miles North of New York City.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    cruf said:

    New York
    Grew up in North Tarrytown(now called Sleepy Hollow) the home of Icobod Crane and the legend of Sleepy Hollow and now live about 5 miles north in Ossining, the home of Sing Sing Prison. We are about 30 miles North of New York City.

    Born In New York, Rockville
    Born In New York, Rockville Centre to be exact, raised in Germany,30 miles from Frankfurt, and now live in California, in Santa Ynez which is 10 miles from Neverland Ranch...sigh

    Hugs,
    Claudia
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    cruf said:

    New York
    Grew up in North Tarrytown(now called Sleepy Hollow) the home of Icobod Crane and the legend of Sleepy Hollow and now live about 5 miles north in Ossining, the home of Sing Sing Prison. We are about 30 miles North of New York City.

    Big Sky of Montana
    Born and raised, and still enjoying the wide open spaces of MT. in a little town called Terry.
    jackie
  • jojo elizapest
    jojo elizapest Member Posts: 122
    chenheart said:

    Where in Wisconsin
    Jojo! I spent a week in June with a fellow BC survivor, and CSN member in Wisconsin! Where do you live? I had the best time~ and the weather was perfect, and oh my gosh, everything was so green, lush, and beautiful! But...as I posted on another thread, this California gal was "gastronomically challenged" by the copious amounts of cheese and butter on seemingly EVERYTHING! LOL LOL And as I also posted, it's a good thing Wisconsin beer neutralizes the cholesterol/fat in those brats and the aforementioned Dairy overload! I made sure I drank lots of your famous beer to insure my good health! :-)

    Hugs,
    Claudia

    Currently Johnson Creek,
    Currently Johnson Creek, halfway between Madison and Milwaukee. Moving into Waukesha (towards Milwaukee and home of the new Sonic!!) in Sept.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    rjjj said:

    Big Sky of Montana
    Born and raised, and still enjoying the wide open spaces of MT. in a little town called Terry.
    jackie

    Cincinnati
    I live in a suburb bout 20 miles north of cincinnati, ohio. Been here all my life.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    In hiding :(
    I can't tell because I am afraid of Tasha/Julia now. I don't want HER hunting me down and


    doing well, who knows what. :(
  • Kayla1
    Kayla1 Member Posts: 101
    Kylez said:

    In hiding :(
    I can't tell because I am afraid of Tasha/Julia now. I don't want HER hunting me down and


    doing well, who knows what. :(

    I am from Massachusetts,
    I am from Massachusetts, about 1 1/2 hours drive from Rhode Island. Until this year we were seasonal campers at Whispering Pines Campground in R.I. Love the beaches in your state!
    K