Options
2»

Comments

• CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

First of all thanks for all
    First of all thanks for all the support. I called and left a messaged today with the onc nurse and of course she didnt call back. Ive notice that nodes are swollen in my neck and the one in my groin is still there. I was hoping it would have gone away. Im calling again tomorrow and will keep bugging them until they call back. Thats the least they could do. Im getting worried though. I have an appt with the onc on the 28th, but i just want to tell them what is going on and maybe get in this week instead. Is that too much to ask?

laura

No Laura.....
    That is certainly NOT too much to ask. Keep after them or see your PCP. Whichever you think will see you sooner.

Hugs,

CR
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    CR1954 said:

No Laura.....
    That is certainly NOT too much to ask. Keep after them or see your PCP. Whichever you think will see you sooner.

Hugs,

CR

cr
    Thanks cr. You have helped me through this episode alot. Thank goodness for your support. I dont care if i bother them by calling again, i want an answer and some reassurance. I cant rest or anything. I hope my worries are for nothing. I am going to ask them why i have not had any kinds of test either. god bless you. thanks again

laura