Corvette guy can be your new launching pad

=^..^=

Love it
    Cat! Once again.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Dear Julia...
    I'll chime in with our always wise and dear RE... No thanks needed. You are always - always - and consistently so very supportive of others. And you provide us all with many smiles with your enchanting sense of humor.

You have given of yourself so much more than you have ever - ever - asked for...

We are true friends here, one and all.

Sending cyber hugs, dear J. Am proud of you, for taking this difficult step.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Love the new pic, of your beautiful (like her "mom"!) Riva! :-)
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Tasha
    I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to post to everything that has been going on with you lately, but I have read all your posts, and am so happy for you that life happinesses are coming your way, you are always an inspiration here on the boards, and you deserve to have the same sunshine in your life. I know the decissions you've made lately can be rough, but in the long run you'll be happy you made them.
    Good Luck with the new prospects out there and if it comes to be only you and Jamie for a while...well enjoy every minute of that too.
    Much love and happiness comeing your way

Aurora
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

Tasha
    I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to post to everything that has been going on with you lately, but I have read all your posts, and am so happy for you that life happinesses are coming your way, you are always an inspiration here on the boards, and you deserve to have the same sunshine in your life. I know the decissions you've made lately can be rough, but in the long run you'll be happy you made them.
    Good Luck with the new prospects out there and if it comes to be only you and Jamie for a while...well enjoy every minute of that too.
    Much love and happiness comeing your way

Aurora

Good News
    I WENT TO MY LOCAL 'hELP' Agency todayh, tey offered me loads of support...........thanks all
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Good News
    I WENT TO MY LOCAL 'hELP' Agency todayh, tey offered me loads of support...........thanks all

Yes, Very Good News, dear J...
    Glad to hear this. And, good for you - for taking this important step, another one, in the right direction.

Kind regards, Susan