Cancer tee shirts what do you think ??

2»

Comments

• grandmafay
    grandmafay Member Posts: 1,633 Member
    Shirts
    I also bought a "Cancer Sucks" t=shirt at Relay for Life. The team selling them was in memory of a young man from our church who died at 20. His teenage brother had them made up. The mother dared me to wear it to church. I never could resist a dare. On Sunday morning I not only wore it, but I made an announcement about it. The entire congregation clapped. I have also found fund raiser pins made with suckers that have that printed on them. I bought some and passed them out to our cancer support group. Those were being sold at the University of Calif San Francisco cancer center gift shop. Hey cancer does suck! As a retired teacher who reminded my students regularly to watch their mouths, I'd personally stay away from the FU one. Fay
  • GOOFYLADIE
    GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
    How about it all put together.
    CANCER SUCKS

TOO MUCH OF A PERSON FOR A COLONOSCOPY
    SO I GOT COLON CANCER INSTEAD!

YOU HAVEN’T HAD TO DEAL WITH CHEMO OR
    RADIATION, IF YOU THINK THIS ISN’T TRUE

**** CANCER
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member

How about it all put together.
    CANCER SUCKS

TOO MUCH OF A PERSON FOR A COLONOSCOPY
    SO I GOT COLON CANCER INSTEAD!

YOU HAVEN’T HAD TO DEAL WITH CHEMO OR
    RADIATION, IF YOU THINK THIS ISN’T TRUE

**** CANCER

I have One says Cancer Sucks and the other says I have Chemo Bra
    I also have a PINK one for Breast Cancer in support of the girls. People stop and ask me about my cancer and when I have my bright pink breast cancer shrit on I get stoped by tons of women saying thank you. If it gets one person to get checked we WIN!!!
  • GOOFYLADIE
    GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member

I have One says Cancer Sucks and the other says I have Chemo Bra
    I also have a PINK one for Breast Cancer in support of the girls. People stop and ask me about my cancer and when I have my bright pink breast cancer shrit on I get stoped by tons of women saying thank you. If it gets one person to get checked we WIN!!!

yOU BETCHA
    I have 3 three wrestlers (boys). I know 2 of them would wear the Breast cancer T-Shirt. I am kind of in limbo about the third. But you know guys and boobs, I'm pretty sure if I told him it's to save a boob he would wear it. The little dork. Love you guys and girls and this board. This would have been out of this world, to have this 11 years ago. Make it a Great Day!!!!
    Goofyladie (Cass)
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241

Thanks so much
    I am going to get it and wear it, And angel did use the f word alot with his cancer so i am good with it And the shirt doesn't say the complete f word where the u goes they have a blue ribbon for that letter. And the dryer it the heat eliment so my brother in law is going to fix it friday. well take care all

michelle

I have several Cancer Sucks shirts
    I have a brigh red shirt that says Cancer Sucks on the front and on the back, it has some ways to say how it will not defeat me. And I bought a blue long sleeved one for my sis in law who had brain cancer, but died before I got the shirt in the mail. So now I have two such shirts. I also have a golf shirt that my wife had embroidered with a large semicolon where the logo normally would go. When people ask me what the semicolon means, boy do I tell them!

And the cancer sucks shirts gets me lots of attention that's all positive when I wear them. Several people have even spoked up to me, at a mall for example, and said "great shirt" or "way to go" or "I'm with you."

I say go for it. If you offend anyone, well, maybe they don't count so much or are a little too PC for our crowd.
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    hi
    I also just ordered a t-shirt from cafe express! I originally wanted the F cancer. But in reality I wasn't sure if i would wear it outside the house. SO,I opted for the t-shirt that says CAN-CERTAINLY SURVIVE! I know they are totally opposite, BUT, I did order the magnet for my refrigerator that says F-Cancer! :) They have soooo many cool thing on that site. One time after I had my colon resection, my 1st visit to my surgeon, I made a t-shirt with a picture of a ;. and I put ";club" they got such a kick out of it! Hey, sometimes it feels good to laugh! It sure helps me!
    Karyn
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator