Roll Call: Weekend plans!

Options
2»

Comments

• maryannrogers
    maryannrogers Member Posts: 115
    Options

weekend...
    Today I AM celebrating! Maybe in a small way,with my surgeon appt still a few days away, but mainly relieved! Today is an event I had "gone out on a limb" for. Before my "scare" I had volunteered to "take over" planning our family reunion on my Dad's side of the family. (which certainly an added stress with the scare). However, I will be very busy today but having FUN! Tomorrow, I plan on just kicking back. YEAH! I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. For those "in waiting..." Now that I CAN relate too! Actually I can be even more supportive NOW that I am not so worried about me! Take Care,
    Semper Fi,
    Mike

Mar's Weekend Plans
    Since I've just had surgery this past Tuesday, I'll still be at my daughter's house recouping. My other family will be coming over and they will probably play in the pool for awhile. I can watch with a smile. Not much going on but to me it's the world!

Love,
    Maryann
  • jaavon2002
    jaavon2002 Member Posts: 57
    Options
    Baby Shower
    Even though my last treatment was Thursday, I agreed (months ago) to have my daughter's baby shower at my house. I think I did it because I knew if it wasn't here, I wasn't going to make it. So, here I am trying to get the house ready. I do have help, so that is a plus but I still have to supervise.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Baby Shower
    Even though my last treatment was Thursday, I agreed (months ago) to have my daughter's baby shower at my house. I think I did it because I knew if it wasn't here, I wasn't going to make it. So, here I am trying to get the house ready. I do have help, so that is a plus but I still have to supervise.

Today, we are just doing
    Today, we are just doing some work around here and then going out to a movie tonight and

dinner afterwords. Sunday, just laying around the house together! :) Enjoy your weekend!
  • TrishyG
    TrishyG Member Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm sorry you are feeling
    I'm sorry you are feeling down. I can relate. I just finished work and I'm very tired. Sunday is my 13th wedding anniversary. I bought my hubby an I pod. I'm trying to be stealthy downloading his favorite songs.
  • TrishyG
    TrishyG Member Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm sorry you are feeling
    I'm sorry you are feeling down. I can relate. I just finished work and I'm very tired. Sunday is my 13th wedding anniversary. I bought my hubby an I pod. I'm trying to be stealthy downloading his favorite songs.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Hey Mimi! I hope you had a
    Hey Mimi! I hope you had a great weekend and that you are feeling better! Thanks for these posts about our weekends. Keep it up!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Hey Mimi! I hope you had a
    Hey Mimi! I hope you had a great weekend and that you are feeling better! Thanks for these posts about our weekends. Keep it up!

Thank you!!
    You guys made me feel so much better. Life goes on and I LOVE hearing about everybody's lives. I hope your weekends were all that you wanted. Can't wait for next Friday!!

Mimi
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thank you!!
    You guys made me feel so much better. Life goes on and I LOVE hearing about everybody's lives. I hope your weekends were all that you wanted. Can't wait for next Friday!!

Mimi

Internet down
    Hi Mimi, My internet has been down for a few days. I didn't want to miss the chance to tell you whata great idea this is. I didn't get a chance to post before the weekend started but i wanted to get on the band wagon, hopefully I will make it on time for next week end. I finished rads on Thurs. To celbrate Mike and I went to a NASCAR race in Louden, NH. My daughter and some great friends went with us. We packed a lunch and had a great time. Unfortunatlly the end of the race was rained out(it has rained almost every day this month) but we still had a great time. Love, Nancy