IF IT Came back?

Options
13»

Comments

• babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150
    Options
    I would...i am and it's okay
    I would...i am and it's okay because i wanna live.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

I would...i am and it's okay
    I would...i am and it's okay because i wanna live.

Would not think twice
    I would not think twice--yes I would go through treatment again. I would not have to have a double mastectomy again. But if I had to have surgery if it came back in the tissues or somewhere else--YES is my answer.

Living is GREAT. Living for something or someone is very important.

If we did not go through what we have then research to find a cure would not be happening. Should have already happened--but with all the new technology and treatments maybe there will be a cure in our lifetime.

Love,
    Margo
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Would not think twice
    I would not think twice--yes I would go through treatment again. I would not have to have a double mastectomy again. But if I had to have surgery if it came back in the tissues or somewhere else--YES is my answer.

Living is GREAT. Living for something or someone is very important.

If we did not go through what we have then research to find a cure would not be happening. Should have already happened--but with all the new technology and treatments maybe there will be a cure in our lifetime.

Love,
    Margo

That scares me to death,
    That scares me to death, but, I know it is a reality. It can come back. If it did, I would fight it, just like I am now. I see others on here that it has come back to, and, they are the strongest, most uplifting ones on here. So, if it comes back, I will win again!
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    This is my second time, and

This is my second time, and I'd fight it again.

Joyce
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jk1952 said:

This is my second time, and

This is my second time, and I'd fight it again.

Joyce

So many of you have had it
    So many of you have had it return. This is really sad. I pray for all of you!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

The doctor said if it came
    The doctor said if it came back there wouldn't be anything they could do for me. I wonder about this as I see so many who had recurrance and still getting help.

Hmmmmm
    Marcia if it comes back get another doctor with a more positive attitude. Always look for ways to beat the beast, who knows if you get a few years that could buy you enough time for the cure as they are making advances each day.

Love ya!

RE
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES AND YES!
    Tasha I have had it return twice so I have battled it three times (stage 4 the second time which was 10 years ago)so if it should rear its ugly head again you can bet I would be there asking to be hooked up as soon as possible! My mom battled cancer five times and all her treatments bought her 27 additional years. In that time she watched all her children get married and have kids of their own. The additional 11 years I have had so far have allowed me to see my daughter get married and my three grandchildren be born. Who knows what I would miss if I chose not to have treatment should it return in the future. So there is my two cents. Hugs to all!

RE
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    RE said:

YES YES YES AND YES!
    Tasha I have had it return twice so I have battled it three times (stage 4 the second time which was 10 years ago)so if it should rear its ugly head again you can bet I would be there asking to be hooked up as soon as possible! My mom battled cancer five times and all her treatments bought her 27 additional years. In that time she watched all her children get married and have kids of their own. The additional 11 years I have had so far have allowed me to see my daughter get married and my three grandchildren be born. Who knows what I would miss if I chose not to have treatment should it return in the future. So there is my two cents. Hugs to all!

RE

Welcome back, dear RE!
    Hope your vacation was wonderful and restorative!

Kind regards, Susan
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Options
    I think I would. It would be
    I think I would. It would be devastating for sure, but I would have to do whatever necessary to live.