It's not suppose to happen to me; I work for the American Cancer Society!!

Options
13»

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Robin
    Welcome, Robin. Well, you work for the ACS so you know about this support group and about cancer in general. That doesn't make it any easier does it? I'm sorry for what you are going through. Yes, it happened to you, but you have all the tools to fight this thing from day one. I know it's disheartening, but you are advantaged to be starting from a position of knowledge. You teach others and now you can use that expertise to help yourself through this. I don't need to tell you about the power of support groups such as this one. You will make it through this and use your experience to be an even stronger advocate for others. Thank you for the work that you do.

Mimi

Mimi... you put things so
    Mimi... you put things so eloquently... that's just what I was going to say... just a whole lot different.. So Robin... Yeah.. what she said.. welcome to the group, I hope since we can't offer you a lot of information that you don't already know, hopefully we can at least meke you smile. Sending you my very best wishes..and a heart felt thank you.

~T