His presence is surely a gift!
    May he stay there forever,
    Through good and bad weather,
    And give you a well-deserved lift!

We Love You!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Doing my "Happy" dance!!!
    I just want you to know how happy I am for you. And in honor I am doing my version of the happy dance for you. Only problem is I can't show it 'cause it might scare everyone away!!! Congrats on NED!!! :) Pammy
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Thrilled at this news!
    Moopy, you already know how happy I am for both of you. I, too, am doing some crazy dance and have a big grin on my face. You have persevered through some really tough times, both of you. So proud of you. The next part of the journey will be easier, I hope. Your executive rental sounds really cozy, with the dogs and Joe to boot. I trust you will have email access there to let us know how you are doing. Rads will go fast, Moopy. I am nearing the end of week 5. can hardly believe it.

All my love

Mimi
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    chenheart said:

College kids to the rescue!
    BTW, Tutorial Joe...I have an 18 and a 24 yr old here for the next 3 days~I am confident that they will be able to show me how to post pix and quotes, and all sorts of cute things to celebrate the good news!! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia

Oh Chen you cheated. Here I
    Oh Chen you cheated. Here I am makeing a fool of myself by trying to figure out how to post a pix all by myself. (hush Jeanne)
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Jadie said:

Oh Chen you cheated. Here I
    Oh Chen you cheated. Here I am makeing a fool of myself by trying to figure out how to post a pix all by myself. (hush Jeanne)

HAHAHAHA! Whoops :X

HAHAHAHA! Whoops :X
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Thrilled at this news!
    Moopy, you already know how happy I am for both of you. I, too, am doing some crazy dance and have a big grin on my face. You have persevered through some really tough times, both of you. So proud of you. The next part of the journey will be easier, I hope. Your executive rental sounds really cozy, with the dogs and Joe to boot. I trust you will have email access there to let us know how you are doing. Rads will go fast, Moopy. I am nearing the end of week 5. can hardly believe it.

All my love

Mimi

I am so, so happy for you.
    I am so, so happy for you. NED is a great dance partner and you have the doctor you wanted and what sounds like an excellent treatment plan. Again, I am so happy for both of you.
    HIP HIP HOORAY
    Stef
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Ode to Moopy and Joe!
    Our Moopy and Joe,
    Who have touched our hearts so,
    With their love and heartfelt devotion,
    Keep filling these boards
    With unbreakable cords
    And with courage as big as the ocean!

We are ever so happy
    That NED is now with you,
    His presence is surely a gift!
    May he stay there forever,
    Through good and bad weather,
    And give you a well-deserved lift!

We Love You!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Honored By our 50-Foot Woman
    Dear Claudia, you have touched our hearts. I wish I had your gift with poetry and prose so that I could express the depth of my gratitude. In our darkest hours, you all have been there for us.

Joe and I visited San Francisco last October, before all this beastly stuff, and would love to visit again. I hope that we may somehow meet you and your Reggie and as many of our California sisters as we can.

I hope your family is well. Hello to Reggie!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed the good
    Sorry I missed the good news. I am just starting to catch up with all the posts. The hospital you are going to is a good one. I have very good friends that live just down the road. Again I am so happy for you.
    Kathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Honored By our 50-Foot Woman
    Dear Claudia, you have touched our hearts. I wish I had your gift with poetry and prose so that I could express the depth of my gratitude. In our darkest hours, you all have been there for us.

Joe and I visited San Francisco last October, before all this beastly stuff, and would love to visit again. I hope that we may somehow meet you and your Reggie and as many of our California sisters as we can.

I hope your family is well. Hello to Reggie!

Calling George Carlin!!!!
    I am pretty savvy, and I THINK I know what words George Carlin could not use on these boards...but I need to be educated here! My poem has the word G-I-F-T in it~ and in another post, Moopy said she appreciated my G-I-F-T of poetry and prose. WHY did the letters G-I-F become *** on both of those posts????? I appreciate your in-put. Unless that is a nasty reference, too! hehehehehehe

Hugs,
    Confused Claudia