Options

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    djteach said:

Hi Moopy and Aortus, I am
    Hi Moopy and Aortus,
    I am elated that the news was good!!!!!!!!!!! I am so doing my happy chair dance with the hot, pink, feather boa!!!!!!! I don't think there has ever been a time that you and Moopy were not here to give support. I'm so happy for you two. "Celebrate good times, come on"!
    Note: if you sing the above song, it looks like the penguin is dancing to the music!

With love and gentle hugs,
    Donna

Glad for good news!
    The last couple of weeks waiting~ is difficult. And I can understand how spent Moopy was on the ride home. Sometimes just processing the info can send a girls head "spinning".
    Keeping you in thought and prayer.
    Melanie
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Glad for good news!
    The last couple of weeks waiting~ is difficult. And I can understand how spent Moopy was on the ride home. Sometimes just processing the info can send a girls head "spinning".
    Keeping you in thought and prayer.
    Melanie

wonderful
    Wonderful news for both of you. Now take a breathe and relax a little.
    Thoughts and prayers,
    Margo
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news!!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for both of you! And so relieved!
    I just love it when we can get some GOOD news once in awhile!!

Love ya!
    CR
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    CR1954 said:

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for both of you! And so relieved!
    I just love it when we can get some GOOD news once in awhile!!

Love ya!
    CR

NED? YEAHHHHHHHHH
    What GREAT NEWS........You two have once again made my day! Thank you! Huge Boisterous Hugs...and a very energetic Happy Dance!!!!!!! Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • florist
    florist Member Posts: 45
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

NED? YEAHHHHHHHHH
    What GREAT NEWS........You two have once again made my day! Thank you! Huge Boisterous Hugs...and a very energetic Happy Dance!!!!!!! Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news!
    This is great news for you both. I haven't been on for long, but I can tell you both have been very supportive to the everyone.
    Hugs, florist
  • sunnygirl
    sunnygirl Member Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

NED? YEAHHHHHHHHH

Great News!!!!
    Joe and Moopy, I'm so happy for both of you. I've been watching the boards for news of what's going on with the Moopster. So happy to read NED!!! God Bless you both and all the pups. Hugs, Cheryl
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    sunnygirl said:

Great News!!!!
    Joe and Moopy, I'm so happy for both of you. I've been watching the boards for news of what's going on with the Moopster. So happy to read NED!!! God Bless you both and all the pups. Hugs, Cheryl

fantastic!
    Wonderful news! I'm so glad for both of you. I will probably start my radiation on the 9th..if infections clear up..so we'll keep in touch! Welcome home.
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options

fantastic!
    Wonderful news! I'm so glad for both of you. I will probably start my radiation on the 9th..if infections clear up..so we'll keep in touch! Welcome home.

Terrific news !!!!
    I know there have been a lot of "happy dances" posted ... but it just wouldn't be complete without my flamingo happy dance.

And ... I can't say it enough ... how lucky Joe and Moopy are to have each other! What a team!!!!

hugs.
    teena

Photobucket
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    What a colorful thread
    I just shows how much everyone loves you two. I am ecstatic at your good news. I certainly know what you have been through as a survivor and a caretaker. Joe we know that you take care of Moopy but don't forget to take care of Joe too.

Hugs
    Jadie
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Welcome back!
    And, what good news! We have all been concerned about Moopy and it is so good to hear some good news about her. Thank you for posting this Joe! Take care of each other! Ok, now for MY HAPPY DANCE

How Could I Forget?
    Kristin, I couldn't forget dancing squirrel. He cracks me up. Good thing our 3 dogs can't see him. Thank you for sending him to me.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Jadie said:

What a colorful thread
    I just shows how much everyone loves you two. I am ecstatic at your good news. I certainly know what you have been through as a survivor and a caretaker. Joe we know that you take care of Moopy but don't forget to take care of Joe too.

Hugs
    Jadie

Christmas in June
    Hello, y'all! Your wonderful messages and poems and dancing bears, and penguins and snuggling kittens and..dancing babes and twirling hot pink feather boas, and gloriously pink flamingoes and purple (my fave color) dancers-- and smiling faces have made this morning like Christmas morning. Opened the nice NED present last night, and found you all and your love and care and thoughts waiting for me.

I know I have missed a lot, but I will be catching up soon. Thank you for being there through everything--you were there for me and Joe to hang on to during this latest roller coaster trip.

With love and gratitude,
    Moopy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Ode to Moopy and Joe!
    Our Moopy and Joe,
    Who have touched our hearts so,
    With their love and heartfelt devotion,
    Keep filling these boards
    With unbreakable cords
    And with courage as big as the ocean!

We are ever so happy
    That NED is now with you,
    His presence is surely a gift!
    May he stay there forever,
    Through good and bad weather,
    And give you a well-deserved lift!

We Love You!!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    College kids to the rescue!
    BTW, Tutorial Joe...I have an 18 and a 24 yr old here for the next 3 days~I am confident that they will be able to show me how to post pix and quotes, and all sorts of cute things to celebrate the good news!! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

How Could I Forget?
    Kristin, I couldn't forget dancing squirrel. He cracks me up. Good thing our 3 dogs can't see him. Thank you for sending him to me.

AW..thanks Moopy!
    I am happy that you didn't forget the "dancin squirrel". lol And, even better that he cracks you up! That was the purpose! Take care of yourself and know that we are thinking and praying for you each and everyday! Hugs, Kristin
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Christmas in June
    Hello, y'all! Your wonderful messages and poems and dancing bears, and penguins and snuggling kittens and..dancing babes and twirling hot pink feather boas, and gloriously pink flamingoes and purple (my fave color) dancers-- and smiling faces have made this morning like Christmas morning. Opened the nice NED present last night, and found you all and your love and care and thoughts waiting for me.

I know I have missed a lot, but I will be catching up soon. Thank you for being there through everything--you were there for me and Joe to hang on to during this latest roller coaster trip.

With love and gratitude,
    Moopy

Did someone write: "Christmas"?!? :-)
    Dear Moopy - Welcome back to the board! So good to see you here!

We're here for you, and Joe, just as you've been here for all of us, too.

Kind regards, Susan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

NED means

No Evidence of Disease-which is some of the best news we can hope for as bc survivors!!

Thanks outdoorgirl for
    Thanks outdoorgirl for explaining what NED means. Those are very important initials that you want about you. And, congrats again Moopy on being NED!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    chenheart said:

Ode to Moopy and Joe!
    Our Moopy and Joe,
    Who have touched our hearts so,
    With their love and heartfelt devotion,
    Keep filling these boards
    With unbreakable cords
    And with courage as big as the ocean!

We are ever so happy
    That NED is now with you,
    His presence is surely a gift!
    May he stay there forever,
    Through good and bad weather,
    And give you a well-deserved lift!

We Love You!!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Moopy, i have been looking
    Moopy, i have been looking every day for a positive post, and am so thankful that you have NED on your side. The waiting is the worst, and all of us on the Board have been so concerned about you, not knowing what you were going through. Relief is in your post today, and I am so thankful that all is going well. Rads will be a breeze compared to the chemo, and let's get you started so you can be done with it all. Sending great big hugs your way to the both of you. You are a perfect pair who are so lucky to have each other.

Judy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Christmas in June

With love and gratitude,
    Moopy

MOOPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    So good to see you post! Don't get me wrong, we love to see Joe post, but, it just isn't quite the same. lol I am glad that you loved all of the posts from your friends on here Moopy! They were all sent with lots of love! Love, Jeanne

• mercjall
    mercjall Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

How Could I Forget?

Moopy and Joe that is great
    Moopy and Joe that is great news. I replied to your questions about Houston. Hope that helps even though it was late.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

College kids to the rescue!
    BTW, Tutorial Joe...I have an 18 and a 24 yr old here for the next 3 days~I am confident that they will be able to show me how to post pix and quotes, and all sorts of cute things to celebrate the good news!! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia

Nice to see you posting
    Nice to see you posting Moopy. Glad you are better today! :)