Shout out to aortus/Joe as in Moopy/Lisa and Joe!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Well,,,,
    Joe, I think Moopy deserves this too! Whatcha think Joe? lol

p.s. and what do you think Moopy? :)

Hey, Jean Knee D...
    If Moopy doesn't like it, or want it... Maybe Joe will buy it for YOU!

Kind regards, Susan
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

Hey, Jean Knee D...
    If Moopy doesn't like it, or want it... Maybe Joe will buy it for YOU!

Kind regards, Susan

ROFL...........

ROFL...........
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Well,,,,

Wow
    Oh, wow, I love the sapphire. Joe/Aortus is cowering. Y'all may not hear from him for a little while.
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Wow
    Oh, wow, I love the sapphire. Joe/Aortus is cowering. Y'all may not hear from him for a little while.

Sorry, Jean Knee D...
    Looks like Moopy wants the sapphire necklace. Since you assisted, maybe she'll be kind enough to allow you to borrow it once in a while.

Kind regards, Susan
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Well,,,,

Oh my
    I love the valentine's day gift. In fact I wanted something similar from Tiffany's. But did I get it, ladies? Ha! No. But now, I am coveting the sapphire!
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Okay Aortus, I'm going to
    Okay Aortus, I'm going to come in on your side a little. Furniture is a yes. It probably wouldn't matter if it was new or old stuff you had, Moopy wants to get rid of the reminder and yes, it's a good excuse. About the best there ever was. So, bit the bullet and go for it. As for the jewelry. Maybe it is because I am not a jewelry girl. I wear my same little $22. silver wedding ring and I wouldn't change it. I have jewelry, I just never wear it. But having said that, what all the other ladies say is so true. If a new diamond something brigthens her day, get her something. Diamonds are used for wedding rings because they are the hardest substance. In other words, they endure. And they took incredible pressure to make that lump of coal into a diamond and then amazing skill to bring out it's beauty. Sounds like the cancer journey. Not that Moopy was a piece of coal. But she has undergone tremendous pressure during her journey, and she had you to help her see her inner beauty and that is reflected in her smile and everything about her. Get her a diamond so she will always know what a survivor she is and how she like a diamond has been through so much to get where she is. See I'm on your side, a little. Be grateful. Think what it would be like if I hadn't been on your side.
    Stef

Stef
    Like Susan, I just wanted to comment on your diamond analogy. Your comparison of diamonds and the cancer journey is so thoughtful and true to experience.

Your posts can be witty and funny and make us laugh; and then they can be deeply perceptive and thoughtful. And they can be all of these at once. Joe and I and all of us here are grateful to have you on our side.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Stef
    Like Susan, I just wanted to comment on your diamond analogy. Your comparison of diamonds and the cancer journey is so thoughtful and true to experience.

Your posts can be witty and funny and make us laugh; and then they can be deeply perceptive and thoughtful. And they can be all of these at once. Joe and I and all of us here are grateful to have you on our side.

thank you. I don't post a
    thank you. I don't post a whole lot, but I read everything everyday. I was, dare I say it, yes, because that's how I feel, lucky that my cancer was small, not in the nodes and that I only had a lumpectomy and radiation. Well, two lumpectomies, but one was not cancer. My radiation was pretty easy. A little burn, some peeling and I'm done. Now on arimidex for the past month and no side effects yet. So I was lucky. Luckier would have been no cancer but I am happy with what I got. I have so much admiration for all of you and I take everything to heart that is said and I store it away. Maybe a friend will need my advise or if I should ever have a recurrence or a new cancer I know I will remember what I learned from all of you. This board is so wonderful, full of humor, good advice, friendship and even a little drama. Remember to lather on the lotion for your skin. You are very fair and I would think that your skin may be more sensitive than mine was.
    I love all my sisters and brothers on this board.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    fauxma said:

thank you. I don't post a
    thank you. I don't post a whole lot, but I read everything everyday. I was, dare I say it, yes, because that's how I feel, lucky that my cancer was small, not in the nodes and that I only had a lumpectomy and radiation. Well, two lumpectomies, but one was not cancer. My radiation was pretty easy. A little burn, some peeling and I'm done. Now on arimidex for the past month and no side effects yet. So I was lucky. Luckier would have been no cancer but I am happy with what I got. I have so much admiration for all of you and I take everything to heart that is said and I store it away. Maybe a friend will need my advise or if I should ever have a recurrence or a new cancer I know I will remember what I learned from all of you. This board is so wonderful, full of humor, good advice, friendship and even a little drama. Remember to lather on the lotion for your skin. You are very fair and I would think that your skin may be more sensitive than mine was.
    I love all my sisters and brothers on this board.
    Stef

Stef...
    Your posts are always savored and greatly appreciated!

Kind regards, Susan
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    mimivac said:

Oh my
    I love the valentine's day gift. In fact I wanted something similar from Tiffany's. But did I get it, ladies? Ha! No. But now, I am coveting the sapphire!

I know we all know this, but...
    I have to put in my practical comment: material things can never be as great as a good relationship.

What I've seen on this site between Moopy and Joe is worth more than all the diamonds in the universe. Granted, I've never coveted diamonds and I have no use for furs, but I would have loved to have found a guy like Joe (my marriage is fine, but it's not like ou guys'!!!) What you have is SO rare and precious. And, really, I know you all know this, but I just had to put in on here in words because....just because.
    Now I'll stop because I'm getting weepy.

Love you all,
    Debi
  • Christmas Girl
    Options
    bfbear said:

I know we all know this, but...
    I have to put in my practical comment: material things can never be as great as a good relationship.

What I've seen on this site between Moopy and Joe is worth more than all the diamonds in the universe. Granted, I've never coveted diamonds and I have no use for furs, but I would have loved to have found a guy like Joe (my marriage is fine, but it's not like ou guys'!!!) What you have is SO rare and precious. And, really, I know you all know this, but I just had to put in on here in words because....just because.
    Now I'll stop because I'm getting weepy.

Love you all,
    Debi

Aaaw, Debi...
    So sorry you got weepy, dear Debi, our beloved bfbear.

Now, I'm sad, too. :-(

Kind regards, Susan
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    cats_toy said:

you did good Aortus
    I don't even remember what my hubby gave me for VD last year or this year. But he sure reminds me what I gave him, it was a blob of chocolate by the time he got it, I left it in the car too long....it used to be an I (heart) U. But he did say it still tasted good!

=^..^=

CAT! NO?
    Your Husband gave you V.D.?????????? How terrible.....LOLOL