I thought I looked good ...

Options
124»

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Robert and Beverly Lewis Cancer center...PVMC....
    In Pomona....you?

Rancho has exploded in the last few years, I am trying to move to Redlands full time, including my daughter...I grew up there...

Let's do coffee, I'm serious!!

Hugs, Kathi

r&b center
    I actually went there to get my wig (which I never wore), just sent someone else there to try one, they think they will need to wear one, we are all very close, must do something sometime soon
    Cat
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

In Pomona....you?

Rancho has exploded in the last few years, I am trying to move to Redlands full time, including my daughter...I grew up there...

Hugs, Kathi

Coffee ? sure!!!
    I love cofee. I am doing my treatment at St.Josephs Hospital in Orange. My insurance (Anthem blue cross) was dropped from PVMC so I have to drive a bit for treatment. I did attend the look good feel better at the Robert and Beverly Lewis center what a beautiful facility.I have my last AC treatment tomarrow so I will be down for the count( it makes me very ill) until the middle of next week. It woild be nice if we could all get together. Did Hans go to PVMC for his medical treatment??? My husband was a patient at the Stead Heart Center. Surf
  • 1surfermom
    Options
    cats_toy said:

r&b center
    I actually went there to get my wig (which I never wore), just sent someone else there to try one, they think they will need to wear one, we are all very close, must do something sometime soon
    Cat

Lets do something soon
    Cat

Lets try to get together soon. I could really use some encouragement . See my post to Kathi, and maybe we call all set a date. Surf
  • cats_toy
    Options

Lets do something soon
    Cat

Lets try to get together soon. I could really use some encouragement . See my post to Kathi, and maybe we call all set a date. Surf

absolutely!
    I work in Covina, live in San Dimas, name the time and place, I am easy (pun intended)
    Cat
  • 1surfermom
    Options
    cats_toy said:

absolutely!
    I work in Covina, live in San Dimas, name the time and place, I am easy (pun intended)
    Cat

absolutely You bet
    Cat,
    I'll let you know next week, since I have my treatment tomorrow. Surf
  • cats_toy
    Options

absolutely You bet
    Cat,
    I'll let you know next week, since I have my treatment tomorrow. Surf

tomorrow
    Good luck, I know you will go through it with flying colors! We can meet somewhere in Pomona, it is very close to my work!
    Cat
  • cats_toy
    Options
    KathiM said:

In Pomona....you?

Hugs, Kathi

Kathi
    lets try for next week, read Surf's posts, she is having a treatment tomorrow, Pomona may be good if you will be in the area
    Cat
  • 1surfermom
    Options
    chenheart said:

I wish they all could be California girls!
    If you ever find yourself in Santa Ynez, come visit me, too! I will be in Palm Springs on the 14th and 15th of May ( my sweetie is performing with the Native singing group he is a member of) and then in Riverside on the 16th to sing at a Pow-Wow, and then zooming to Sacramento to perform at yet another Native gathering on the 18th. S0~ is anyone going to be at any of those places on any of those days? We might be able to arrange something!

Oh yeah~ Reggie and I are also going to be in SoCal at USC on Saturday the 9th. We participate in the Entertainment Industry/Revlon 5K for Women's Cancer~ it will be my 4th time. It is AWESOME~ usually over 100,000 participants. I got my runners bib and I am number 29,356! Christina Applegate is the Grand Marshall this year, having just had a double mastectomy. It is another empowering event I am proud to participate in! Will any of you other California Girls just happen to be there? If so, lets meet at the info booth at 8AM! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia

Number 29356
    Claudia,

I wish I could participate but I will probably be retching my guts up on Sat. I have my last AC treatment tomorrow and I get very ill. Good luck and I'll look for your bib number if they cover the race on local television. I know that all of us here will be cheering you on. Maybe the boys and I will check out the pow wow in Riverside . Surf
  • cats_toy
    Options
    chenheart said:

I wish they all could be California girls!
    If you ever find yourself in Santa Ynez, come visit me, too! I will be in Palm Springs on the 14th and 15th of May ( my sweetie is performing with the Native singing group he is a member of) and then in Riverside on the 16th to sing at a Pow-Wow, and then zooming to Sacramento to perform at yet another Native gathering on the 18th. S0~ is anyone going to be at any of those places on any of those days? We might be able to arrange something!

Oh yeah~ Reggie and I are also going to be in SoCal at USC on Saturday the 9th. We participate in the Entertainment Industry/Revlon 5K for Women's Cancer~ it will be my 4th time. It is AWESOME~ usually over 100,000 participants. I got my runners bib and I am number 29,356! Christina Applegate is the Grand Marshall this year, having just had a double mastectomy. It is another empowering event I am proud to participate in! Will any of you other California Girls just happen to be there? If so, lets meet at the info booth at 8AM! LOL

Hugs,
    Claudia

Mothers Day
    Claudia,
    they have these relays a lot on Mothers Day, I go out to see my mom for the weekend. Have a wonderful time, we will all be there for you in spirit (what a cop out huh?).
    Take care
    Cat
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    chenheart said:

George Carlin would be so proud!
    Ladies, Ladies, Ladies! LOL If you just re-read WHO'S winery I was writing about, it was Fess Parker! He of Daniel Boone and Davey Crockett fame...so what kind of skin cap did you really think he might have at his upscale winery in beautiful Santa Barbara county??? It had nothing to do with being circumcized or not and ewwwww...why would anyone design a bottle cap like that, anyway?? Or isn't that what you were thinking? Wait! If it isn't, I really don't want to know!!!!!

The auto-censor is an ongoing source of amusement....someone was once wrting about the 3 chemos they would be getting~ and I wrote I had the same chemo C-O-C-K-tail and it came back as ****tail. So, Male Rooster was NOT an allowed word, tho TAIL was just fine! Even when used to describe chemotherapy! I love this place! hahahahahaha

Hugs,
    Claudia

Should have put 2 and 2 together!
    Claudia,
    You're right,should have put 2 and 2 together,but I didn't. That was just too funny! Do you think any less of me,haha?!
    Love,Patty
  • cats_toy
    Options
    chenheart said:

George Carlin would be so proud!
    Ladies, Ladies, Ladies! LOL If you just re-read WHO'S winery I was writing about, it was Fess Parker! He of Daniel Boone and Davey Crockett fame...so what kind of skin cap did you really think he might have at his upscale winery in beautiful Santa Barbara county??? It had nothing to do with being circumcized or not and ewwwww...why would anyone design a bottle cap like that, anyway?? Or isn't that what you were thinking? Wait! If it isn't, I really don't want to know!!!!!

The auto-censor is an ongoing source of amusement....someone was once wrting about the 3 chemos they would be getting~ and I wrote I had the same chemo C-O-C-K-tail and it came back as ****tail. So, Male Rooster was NOT an allowed word, tho TAIL was just fine! Even when used to describe chemotherapy! I love this place! hahahahahaha

Hugs,
    Claudia

bottle caps
    Claudia, if we figured it out, it wouldn't be half as much fun would it?
    Cat
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Kathi
    lets try for next week, read Surf's posts, she is having a treatment tomorrow, Pomona may be good if you will be in the area
    Cat

COOL!!! Count me IN!!!!!
    I can be there anytime, just give me a head's up before...

I usually schedule Thursdays and Fridays there, because (wait for it) Hans has been released to GO BACK TO WORK!!!! and he works Thursdays and Fridays. But, anytime is good...it's only a 20 minute drive from Redlands....

Hugs, Kathi