NO evidence of malignancy in either breast!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    JoyD said:

Happy for you
    Hi Mimi: Glad to hear the great news! I am happy for both you and Simon. Keep us posted in regards to your radiation. You know we learn from your experience. Yipeeeeeee!

Joy

Congrats
    What wonderful news---take a few days off and celebrate--I give you permission.
    I work for the federal government as well--no dancing there.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations! That is WONDERFUL news!! I am very happy for you and cannot imagine the relief that you finally have. Enjoy that peaceful feeling!

God bless,
    Rita
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    ritazimm said:

Congratulations!
    Congratulations! That is WONDERFUL news!! I am very happy for you and cannot imagine the relief that you finally have. Enjoy that peaceful feeling!

God bless,
    Rita

Yeah!!
    I know that feeling of relief!! It feels good when it's all over.
    Happy celebrating Life!!
    Melanie
  • djteach
    djteach Member Posts: 273
    Options
    ned
    Hi Mimi,
    W O-O-O-O-O WH O-O-O-O-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing my happy chair dance! What great news.
    Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    djteach said:

ned
    Hi Mimi,
    W O-O-O-O-O WH O-O-O-O-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing my happy chair dance! What great news.
    Love and Gentle Hugs,
    Donna

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    thats such good news Mimi. I know how scary it is sitting around waiting for Ned to show up. But he did, and i am thrilled for you.
    Jackie
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    rjjj said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!
    thats such good news Mimi. I know how scary it is sitting around waiting for Ned to show up. But he did, and i am thrilled for you.
    Jackie

Yippee, Hooray, Bravo!!!!!
    Hi Mimi,

Well, I just got home and read the news! Woo hoo!!!!! I can only imagine the HUGE wave of relief you must feel. Sorry your arm is all black and blue.
    Are you still dancing???? You should be!!!
    I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!

Many, many hugs,
    Debi
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Mimi, I am doing the nekkid
    Mimi, I am doing the nekkid dance and I'm hoping you are out celebrating this wonderful news. Hugs, Lili
  • celinelvr
    celinelvr Member Posts: 30
    Options
    YEA Mimi!
    I am so happy for you. There is nothing better than knowing you have your health back. I use to worry my self sick with anxiety over outcomes. Glad your was a good one!
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    celinelvr said:

YEA Mimi!
    I am so happy for you. There is nothing better than knowing you have your health back. I use to worry my self sick with anxiety over outcomes. Glad your was a good one!

Great News Mimi
    Mimi, This is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you . I think you and Simon should go out and celebrate. Love, Nancy
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

Great News Mimi
    Mimi, This is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you . I think you and Simon should go out and celebrate. Love, Nancy

Mimi, I have been away from
    Mimi, I have been away from the boards for a couple of days, and just saw your post. YIPPPEEEE! What a great report. Sorry about the mishap with the IV, as I am sure you were anxious anyway. These things always seem to happen at the worst time. Anyway, onward and upward. Congratulations.

Hugs,

Judy
  • swatts1943
    swatts1943 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Jadie said:

I am celebrating with you.
    I am celebrating with you. I just got home from dr appointment and the exam and mamo were good. I celebrate by hitting the recliner. Bet you are still dancing around and squealing. And you should be. So happy for you

Jadie

Celebrating
    I too just had a mammogram and the results were good. I am so glad after last year when they found a tumor in my right breast and had to remove the whole breast. I am feeling real good now. Get a little tired sometimes but other than that I'm good.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options

Mimi, I have been away from
    Mimi, I have been away from the boards for a couple of days, and just saw your post. YIPPPEEEE! What a great report. Sorry about the mishap with the IV, as I am sure you were anxious anyway. These things always seem to happen at the worst time. Anyway, onward and upward. Congratulations.

Hugs,

Judy

Thanks all!
    Your encouragement means so much to me, you don't even know. Judy, I love your picture. What a marvelous setting. It reminds me of a wonderful vacation my husband and I took to Wyoming in 2007.

Mimi
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    ned
    I'm doing the happy nekid dance! And if the feds don't like *you* doing the dance--too bad. It takes forever to fire a federal employee anyway! ;-p

Maureen
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options

Celebrating
    I too just had a mammogram and the results were good. I am so glad after last year when they found a tumor in my right breast and had to remove the whole breast. I am feeling real good now. Get a little tired sometimes but other than that I'm good.

Hi swatts
    Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it? I see you are a newbie and want to welcome you. Glad to hear that you are doing good.

Jadie
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options

ned
    I'm doing the happy nekid dance! And if the feds don't like *you* doing the dance--too bad. It takes forever to fire a federal employee anyway! ;-p

Maureen

NED
    MIMI I am so happy for you........you deserve this... Hugs to you both.. Julia XXXXXXXXXxx
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

NED
    MIMI I am so happy for you........you deserve this... Hugs to you both.. Julia XXXXXXXXXxx

Mimi, this picture was taken
    Mimi, this picture was taken on our front porch in Ruidoso, New Mexico. It is a beautiful setting, and so peaceful. Just sorry I can't get there often, as my oncologist and neurologist are in Texas, and we stay here most of the time. Maybe someday....thanks so much for the response, and again, congratulations on NED.

Hugs,

Judy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Mimi and Ned Forever (and Simon, too)!
    I am so happy and thankful for you, Mimi! I hope you danced and danced.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I am dancing and dancing!!!
    I am glad this resurfaced...sorry I didn't respond the first go-round...I was busy with Hans (or WAS it Hans?...hummmm, we shall never know).

I am so proud of and happy for you!!!!

Hugs, Kathi