Good Thing I didn't take an actual vow of silence!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    dbs1673 said:

don't anyone go
    I'm here and I need you all...stay. I only can wish that there has been even one line of mine that has been so well received as what all of you have written. We are real, our battles and triumphs are real, our compassion is real.

Well said Claudia ...
    Claudia ... you certainly have a gift with words. You write what the rest of us are feeling ... only we can't quite express it as well as you do.

The entire Kourtnee thing is very sad to say the least... but it will not take any more of our valuable energy or emotions. We need that for ourselves ... and for each other. We are all still her for each other ... and perhaps this whole situation has brought us closer. We all became emotionally involved ... we all cared and loved that young woman deeply and we were all devastate at her "death." Now that we know the truth ... we can again focus on our own issues and our own health ... and use our valuable love and energy on ourselves and each other. Perhaps that is the one "positive" thing to come from this. We were all together on "Kourtnee's" journey ... and even though it wasn't as it appeared ... we are still all together. Stronger than ever.

Love,
    teena
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tgf said:

Well said Claudia ...
    Claudia ... you certainly have a gift with words. You write what the rest of us are feeling ... only we can't quite express it as well as you do.

The entire Kourtnee thing is very sad to say the least... but it will not take any more of our valuable energy or emotions. We need that for ourselves ... and for each other. We are all still her for each other ... and perhaps this whole situation has brought us closer. We all became emotionally involved ... we all cared and loved that young woman deeply and we were all devastate at her "death." Now that we know the truth ... we can again focus on our own issues and our own health ... and use our valuable love and energy on ourselves and each other. Perhaps that is the one "positive" thing to come from this. We were all together on "Kourtnee's" journey ... and even though it wasn't as it appeared ... we are still all together. Stronger than ever.

Love,
    teena

AMEN... and Thank You, one & all...
    ... and well said, to one & all here. Not much I can possibly add...

Other than, from the perspective of a newcomer - not even 2 weeks for me yet, I'm now heartened & re-energized by your commitments. The cruel hoax was quite horrid & hurtful enough. Then, to follow the posts throughout the day, and learn that some so distraught by the horrible lie (and understandably so) might leave the group before I - and others newcomers, like me - would have the chance to get to know them... Injury on top of injury.

Again... Amen, and thank you. Hopes & prayers, always, to one & all...

Kind regards, Susan
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    Claudia, As always your wise
    Claudia, As always your wise words soothe. What a wonderful group of survivors and caregivers we are. We show true compassion and empathy to those in need, and even though there may have been a bad apple, we got rid of it before it damaged the bunch. So, girls and guys, like our dear Claudia says, Be Stronger than, not angry at, because it sure isn't worth it. Love you all, Lili
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options

Claudia, As always your wise
    Claudia, As always your wise words soothe. What a wonderful group of survivors and caregivers we are. We show true compassion and empathy to those in need, and even though there may have been a bad apple, we got rid of it before it damaged the bunch. So, girls and guys, like our dear Claudia says, Be Stronger than, not angry at, because it sure isn't worth it. Love you all, Lili

Gratitude
    Once again, I am just so moved by all of you.

Claudia...I'm glad you didn't take a vow of silence, too, because you express yourself so well, with both eloquence and strength. If you still are determined to take a break I will be very sad, but I will also understand. But I hope that somehow you'll reconsider....

I feel, as my surgery gets closer, that I am "living" here more than in my "real" life here in Montana (and I am very envious that some of you get to meet each other face-to-face!!!). I just feel as though this is the only place I can come and truly be heard, understood, and accepted. And right now I need all of these things. Plus, for some reason it is not as exhausting to write as it is to talk to someone...it's wierd, but true at this point.

Anyway, I only meant to write a short post to tell you all, again (are you sick of me yet??) how much I love and appreciate and am grateful for all of you.

Major hugs,
    Debi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    No surprise...I posted similar under another thread...
    I agree, Claudia, you sweet soul!

We cannot allow a 'bad apple' for whatever her/their reasons were to spoil it for everyone...otherwise these people have won...

Please, please everyone...don't give up supporting others...it is vital...

Hugs, Kathi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I agree and will still be
    I agree and will still be here.

Even though I usually don't say much.

To Marcia527
    You say a LOT, which is much appreciated. You just do it with fewer words than many of us. Glad you'll be around, especially since I sorta just got here. :-)

Kind regards, Susan