My daughter Stephanie's lawsuit settled...

Options
2»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

Sending prayers back, my dear!
    It's something that should never happen...having to say goodbye to a child. I am sending prayers up for you, too!

Hugs, Kathi

my prayers for you
    This has to be the hardest that you will ever suffer and my heart goes out to you dear sister. My youngest son was diagnosed with an emotional disorder about a year ago.. lots of ups and downs but it would break my heart into to ever lose him. I lost a step son a month ago and although he never lived with me and was not close to me, he was also stricken with an emotional disorder...i still grieve because i knew his heart and soul.. Thank God in heaven none will live with illnesses. So sorry. your angel will always be near as you know.
    my prayers for you. love jackie
  • tiny one
    tiny one Member Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    lawsuit
    You have my deepest sympathy in the loss of your daughter. It's so hard to lose the ones we love especially a child. Hopefully the lawsuit will prevent any more deaths or mistreatment. Please don't be silent, inform people of your loss and this facilities negligence. May God bless you and ease your pain.
  • rjjj
    Options
    dear Kathy
    My heart goes out to you. My son was diagnosed with skitzophrenia about a year ago. He was institutionalized for period of time, and i don't believe they did him any good. I brought him home with me until he can get back on his feet. He is doing well with no symptoms on his new meds. This is hard enough on itself..I can't even imagine what you have been through. One thing i do know is that just because our children have an affliction does not mean we love them any less, maybe we love them more. It's ok to grieve as you know by now, and take your time. Let the good memories fill your heart always. I am praying for you and sending you great big Hugs.
    God Bless
    Jackie
  • rjjj
    Options
    rjjj said:

dear Kathy
    My heart goes out to you. My son was diagnosed with skitzophrenia about a year ago. He was institutionalized for period of time, and i don't believe they did him any good. I brought him home with me until he can get back on his feet. He is doing well with no symptoms on his new meds. This is hard enough on itself..I can't even imagine what you have been through. One thing i do know is that just because our children have an affliction does not mean we love them any less, maybe we love them more. It's ok to grieve as you know by now, and take your time. Let the good memories fill your heart always. I am praying for you and sending you great big Hugs.
    God Bless
    Jackie

Sorry
    I didn't see that i had posted on this awhile ago. Sorry.