The OTHER "C"-word....

2»

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    trainer said:

BZ to you
    Somehow I missed your good news message, so from this old salt, I offer a BZ, or BRAVO ZULU to you. That's naval signal flag code shorthand for WELL DONE!

And what a great time to get the news.

Whew! From Kansas AND Navy????
    My daddy was a commander...I was an official navy brat...he was reserve by the time I can remember, but I still was raised Navy...lol!

Are you SURE we aren't long lost twins or something???

Thanks, dearheart!

Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    sladich said:

Congratulations
    Kathi,

Congrats on your NED. We missed you in SF. Take care and celebrate!

Debbie

I missed you guys, too....
    But Turkey was planned before the date was picked for CPSF....

And, as my dear FIL would say (translated from German..lol) "You can't show your donkey at two fairs at the same time"....well, maybe donkey wasn't the direct translation, but you get the drift!

Thanks my dear!

Hugs, Kathi
  • pamness
    pamness Member Posts: 524 Member
    Congrats on your good results
    My CEA has been a little odd - 4.4 for the last 6 months. I have scans every 2-3 months. Had another on the Monday before Thanksgiving and the results that it was clear on the Wenesday before Thanksgiving. Sort of gives a new meaning to the holiday.

I hope you continue to be healthy and happy.

I am only 16 months ned - so I am still holding my breath.

Pam
  • trainer
    trainer Member Posts: 241
    KathiM said:

Whew! From Kansas AND Navy????
    My daddy was a commander...I was an official navy brat...he was reserve by the time I can remember, but I still was raised Navy...lol!

Are you SURE we aren't long lost twins or something???

Thanks, dearheart!

Hugs, Kathi

Haze gray and underway!
    If we were long lost twins, you would be the pretty one. I retired as a Commander while in the Reserves. Loved it, but then again, we all tend to forget the long lonely days at sea. And carriers that I served on were always at sea. As the saying goes, sailors belong on ships and ships belong at sea.

I am so glad that I retired with benefits as Tricare has been wonderful through all this cancer treatment.

Going to have a real bonding experience with my son in the morning. I'm taking him to his first colonoscopy screening. I can still remember taking him to his first haircut! Then he was 3; now he's 38! At least he won't be crying like he did with his first haircut. Gotta go, I'm getting all choked up!

Mike